• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why No Hardcore Tickling Sites Yet?

cakepaladin

I am really puzzled why nobody has put together a hardcore, no-nonsense tickling site yet. Most of what is out there I have to say is very lacking. I'm an older Insex-style BDSM person and loved the way the whole forced-orgasm genre came to life. I was doing that stuff with my various partners back in the 80s:) My age is showing here.

But I have to say that it just doesn't make much sense as to why nothing has poped-up like this from some of the major producers---God knows they have everything else from wrestling, electricity, public humiliation, and even aliens---yep aliens !!! Well, men in costumes acting like aliens.

Maybe there is something out there I have overlooked, but there is way too much fluff out there. Some dude rubbing a woman's foot in a video is not my idea of a ticking video:) I escalated to harder stuff by the time the 70s came to an end.

My whole thought is this---if they make dozens upon dozens of websites with women strapped down to tables being electrocuted, chained into metal frames, and vibed out of their minds---uhhh why no "harder" ticking stuff. Why all the fluff?

I'll put on my firesuit and get ready for the "tickle police" and safeword patrol to whip out the flamethrowers. Sorry guys, I've been in the scene since the 70s and my sensitivity has been worn down over the years.

Well, anything that is actually non consensual would result in the producer being shut down and sued or even convicted of assault or worse.

So, that.

I'm not saying " non consensual". Anything non consensual is assault. We're not talking about criminal activity. I'm talking about the harder side of the fetish. Hardcore tickling wouldn't be any more "non consensual" than the forced orgasm or spanking sites. Have you seen the content on some of these booming sites like SocietySM, HardTied, etc? All good stuff and all very consensual.

Insex was the top-shelf hardcore...and it wasn't non-consensual in any way, shape, or form. Neither are the hardcore bondage or spanking sites. Hardcore doesn't always translate to non-consensual. It just means cutting out the fluff and bad acting:)

Hardcore activity is always fine in spanking, bondage, and everything else on these mainstream sites where women have 5 lbs weights hanging off of their nipples and are shackled upside down from the ceiling with a vibrator strapped to them, but as soon as tickling enters the picture everyone has to get all fussy and politically correct about it. Do I need to provide specific examples of these sites? Women are more than pushed to their physical limits with orgasms, spanking, etc...as are the men...so why not tickling? How is tickling any different than forced orgasms as being non-consensual? The doms in the videos all push the bottoms way past normal limits and it is perfectly acceptable and a booming business. So again, why not tickling?

Last edited:
I misread the no-nonsense bit, sorry about that. Should stop scan-reading posts.

Still not my cup of tea though.

Ha ha ha...I am getting cranky and need some coffee:) I'm overthinking it a bit. But really asking a legit question. Seriously not anything to do with anything non-consensual....just harder and more intense:) That is all.

I'll shut up...

I simply have to say, join the club Alien. There are a small number of us around that wish tickling material would be more hardcore, but producers have to keep a mind towards the dollar. The set-up required for more hardcore vids would cost money that simply couldn't be made catering to those of us who'd want them. We're vastly out numbered by the lightweights who want their tickling to be playful and cutesy.

All we can really do is sit back and wish, praying that one day someone will rise up and give us what we want. In the meantime, I'll just sit back and hold out hope for that full Renaissance themed inquisition tickling video. But that hope is still fleeting.

I'm with you..as strange as you might think, i also enjoy the more hard core stuff..

I have to agree with Bell here. I also think that most producers out there are not into it for the fetish. They simply see a chance to make some money. Watching tickling videos is much like changing the channel and seeing the same thing on every channel. Wow a person in stocks with lame tickling. That's original! There is very little variety or innovation. There are a few out there that I do prefer over others because at least they make the attempt to be original.

You also have to take into account the models involved.

They aren't tickling fans either. If you pay one of these girls enough money, they'll accept being well bound and tickled until they scream. After all, there are awesome models out there who'll let themselves get whipped, shocked, stretched, and all sorts of other fantastic things for a little dough.

It is very disappointing what is out there as far as tickling videos go. I too wish there was a more hard core edge to the offerings but it is easier to make the crap I guess.

o yes Bella..outside i might appear all fluff, sweetness etc:stickout..but trust me..i do like the hardcore things..i've been sent some truly amazing bondage videos that i love watching..and i read some fairly hard core BDSM stories..

i'm not sandra dee..lol...

Cus hardcore tickling people haven't made any.

I AGREE! I've had a tickling fetish as far back as I can remember. I'd love to see more hardcore tickling and less "trying too hard" in so many of the vids.

The tickling/forced orgasm vids are about the best out there right now in my opinion. Maybe that's just because to me they go hand in hand...I get insta-hard when either tickling or being tickled, so that whole genre gets me hot immeditately.

Nice post and thoughts alien!!

Last edited:
I have pondered making a video, but my partner isn't into tickling---the forced orgasm thing, yes. I have e-mailed a few of the major studios out there and asked the question, but they never really said much back. I have to say that the niche is slowly evolving...very very slowly and it will be there someday. I personally love the Inquisition theme and would love to see that play out on the screen.

Maybe at some point I need to take a more active role and actually produce something and not just complain about it:) The problem is that I'm not a video producer with a network of models, unfortunately. My regular photoshoots with my partner are challenging enough at times. I'll leave it at that.

Anyways, I'll keep probing the producers and see if they come up with something. Guys riding Sybians always puzzled me...yep goto Hogtied and check out the links. So if there is a niche for guys riding Sybians...uhhhmmm ok...then there has to be someone willing to do a harder themed tickling.

I think another problem out there that exacerbates the problem is that there are precious few who actually know how to tickle. If you hire two models to tickle each other. That is what you are going to get. Two people just going through the motions. I know that there have been threads out there offering suggestions. But nobody wants to hear it. I have seen threads over in the clips forum where people offer their opinions about vids and the makers take personal offense. So actually going to these people is not really going to help. There is a lack of creativity out there.

So we need skilled 'lers and 'lees willing to be pushed beyond their limits and make the situations creative. By creative I do not mean clown suit or gorilla suit. That is just stupid. Take a spin through the desperation tickling thread. You'll get some great situations there. Don't fake anything, especially the laughter. We can tell.

Again, I am not saying that all out there are bad. There are some good ones. Nor am I saying that light and fluffy doesn't have its place. It does. My favorites run the whole spectrum. Just try to offer your products to all sectors of the community.

Let me add my fake name to the growing list of people seeking hardcore tickling. The videos I have from sites like insex, societysm, and hogtied are gems, but the tickling is always over way too quickly. And while I'm not a big fan of "whip or tickle", I have noticed that the models seem much more distressed when they are tickled than when ANYTHING else is done to them. Oh, and I'm 50 yo, and I have witnessed the evolution of tickling from penthouse letters in the 70's to the full-fledged tickling movies of today, and yes, I've gotten a little de-sensitized as well. Gimmie the hardcore please.

I'm going to sign on to the "hardcore tickling" crowd myself. There's a pretty large gap in my writing of about two years, from a year before I ended college up until the beginning of this year, because I found that the lame cutesy tickling type stuff just really wasn't cutting it for me, yet I wasn't willing to write stories entirely for my own gratification (because that's what I have an imagination for) and so I just kinda stopped. Back then, too, I was still on the ATF and the enforced prudity grated on me...

Back to the point, I see no reason why tickling and sexual behavior shouldn't be freely combined, or more intense tickling brought into the picture, obviously as long as the victim is willing (/end disclaimer). My own work has been more and more lately tending towards this kind of thing, and I've also started writing straight-up hentai stories (not on this site) because my bizarre tendencies go far beyond tickling but there's a different site for that.

I do agree that it seems to be a niche market waiting to happen. If a hardcore tickling site came into being, I'd be all for it. And like Daemon says above, yes, we CAN tell when it's being faked. And bad ticklers are painfully obvious.

What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back