• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why not have a way to have audio chats in the chatroom

Anything is possible to add.

But the real question is who will write the check to pay for it?

The TMF does not turn a profit, and in fact, costs its owner a fair bit every year out of pocket to simply keep up. We are running decades old forum software because upgrading it to a modern version is simply not in the budget. So adding audio (and video which is also possible) are items that are equally unaffordable.

So unless Scrooge McDuck appears and drops a Money Bin upon us, we'll keep making do as we have for 23 years.

And I'd love to see all sorts of improvements, and audio in chat is not a bad idea overall, and I'd support it too. But life is what it is.

Myriads

Thanks for shedding light on this. I did see a speaker icon in the chatroom which doesn't seem to work, I asked about this while in the chatroom but got no answer, so now I know. A friend in the chatroom did tell me there used to be some form of voice audio chat there, several years ago.

Yes a previous version supported it, but that software eventually sundowned and forced a replacement, and the new affordable one lacked it.

Myriads

What I'd like to see is the TMF set up an instant message window the way AOL had back in the day

Yes a previous version supported it, but that software eventually sundowned and forced a replacement, and the new affordable one lacked it.

Myriads

I see, I figured it was something like that. But that would be such a great idea, if feasible. I know if you ever considered members making contributions, for any upgrades, etc., I'd definitely do what I can to contribute, I'm sure many others would. But I can see how having the funds is not everything, you still have to put a lot of effort into maintenance, etc.

Yeah this forum is decades old and it runs a format that still feels like early 00s lmao

That being said, there's so many better options for audio chats like Discord, my recommendation is just having a second account for your fetish friends

Yeah this forum is decades old and it runs a format that still feels like early 00s lmao

That being said, there's so many better options for audio chats like Discord, my recommendation is just having a second account for your fetish friends

Thanks for letting me know that, TicklerKoops. Actually I am on Discord and do chat to a few there, but I'm still new to that site. But I have noticed a microphone there, and even a video cam icon, which could be enabled I assume. So this is something I can definitely keep in mind.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back