• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why So Serious?- m/f --Captured By the Joker-- PART 2

IDareYou

TMF Poster
Hey! I got some really nice feedback on part one so here's a sequal. Hope you enjoy and PLEASE comment or message! :feets:

RECAP: Commitioner Gordan's daughter (the narrator) was kidnapped by the Joker in order to keep the police off his tail. Joker's holding Ms. Gordan hostage until the comissioner agree's to his demands. In the mean time, The Joker entertains himself by tickling her mercilessly for infomations he knows she doesn't have. We last left off when Ms. Gordan passed out from laughing too much.

I didn't have to open my eyes to know where I was. I was still in the big purple and green room, my body forming an "X" with each limb tied to a bedpost.

Only this time, I wasn't alone when I woke up.

I opened my eyes, The Joker was laying next to me, his painted face inches from mine. I screamed.
"Mornin' Sleeping Beauty." He said letting a smile spread across his face. "Y'know, I was wondering when you were gonna get up."
"What time is it?" I demanded. I only had until midnight until the Joker claimed me his.
"Why? What's the rush?" He said smirking. He stroked a finger down my side as I tensed up, but refusing to let out a laugh.
"What time is it?" I demaned again, more stern
"About quarter to twelve. And Daddy still hasn't called for you yet. How sad... Only 15 more muinites and your mine." It was un-natural how much pleasure he got from that sentecne. I glared at him trying not to show my fear or anxity.
"Well," The Joker said, "I must admit, I was pretty dissapointed when you passed out on me like that. We were having so much fun together!"
"Maybe you were." I spat at him
"You didn't enjoy yourself?! Because you were all smiles and laughter the whole time. Talk about mixed signals." He said as he lazily drew figure 8's on my stomach, watching my face waiting for me to burst out laughing. "C'mon, dont you want to laugh? It makes everything so much easier."
"Bite me." I said, through clenched teeth.
"Well, if you say so..." The Joker got off the bed and walked around so he was right at my feet.
"Wh-what are you doing?"
"What do you think?" he said as he began lightly biting and sucking on my toes. I bit my lip so hard, I nearly drew blood, but still refusing to let him win by lauging. He paused to see my expression.
"Oh, this is fun."he said clapping his hands together. "How much longer can you hold out I wonder?" I didn't respond. "I know just the trick." he said to himself. His eyes were fixed on mine as he stuck his tounge out and slowly licked my right arch. I screamed and tried to thrash about but to no avail.
"There we go!" He said satisfied. He began moving his tounge right underneath my toes, hitting a hot spot.
"NO! HEHE PLEASE! HAHAHA, Y- YOU WI-HEHEHE-WIN! PLEASE!!! NO MORE!!" He said nothing but continued exploring my foot with his tounge, biting occasionaly, making mental notes of where I was most ticklish. He would switch feet, tickling with his mouth on one and using his hand on the other.
"PLEASE NO-HOHOHO!! STO-HAHAHAHAHA-P!!!!"

Shockingly, he did. A look of confusion washed over my face.

"Oh, Darling, I'm not done, don't worry your pretty little head about that. I was just thinking... your little feet are absolutly delectable and I could only think of one thing to improve this." From behind the bed, he pulled out a can of whipped cream. "I must admit, I have somewhat of a sweet tooth" He said smiling sheepishly, "And nothing compleates a meal to me like a little dessert."
"You wouldn't." I said.
"Of course I would." he said with a horrifying smirk. He shook the can up and put a small amount of whipped cream on each of my toes. My eyes were popping out of my head as I didn't know what to say. His eyes locked with mine mockingly and he hovered his mouth over my big toe, breathing on it. He slowly put it in his mouth and licked all the whipped cream off with his tounge. I sqealed loudly and tried to get away, knowing it was pointless.
"PLEEEEEASE! AHHH! NO! STOP!!!! NO!!!! DOOOON'T!!! EEP!!!"
He said nothing, but gave the same slow treatment to the rest of my toes. My voice was getting hoarse from all the screaming and begging. When he finished he drew a line right under my toes with the whippedd chream and traced his tounge along that line, flicking his tounge between my toes. When he finished he strattled my thighs like he did before and drew a smily face on my stomach, and licked it all up. He did the same to my underarms and made circles with his tounge. How he wasn't deaf from all the screaming, lauging and begging, I'll never know, but it seemed to be music to his sadistic ears.

"PLE- HEHEHEHEHE-EASE!!! I'LL DO-HOHOHO ANYTHING!!! AHAHAHAHA!"
He stopped abrubtly.
"Really? Anything?" I gulped, willing to do damn near anything at this point
"Yes." I said panting.
"Before I tell you what your agreeing to, I need to hear you say yes. No going back. No re-considerations. Deal?"
"Deal." I said, my chest heaving up and down trying to catch my breath. The Joker burst out inty spontanious hystical giggles, laughing nearly as hard as I was.
"Do you have any idea what you just agreed to????" He asked, giddy as a child on Christmas. He took my worried expression as a no.

"Your going to be my little tickle-toy FOREVER!" he shrieked with excitment.

Oh shit.

Thanks for reading, PLEASE message/ comment!!:wavingguy

*sigh* what I wouldn't give to be in that position...

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back