• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why Tickle Fetish Is The BEST!

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
:imthedj:
firstly, we've got this emoji, lol

Trying to get to sleep....and to stay positive!......my mind started wandering and I started chuckling to myself, as I came up with all the reasons WHY TICKLE FETISH IS THE BEST!

1.) Unlike what some people are saddled with, god help them, OUR thing is SANITARY!
2.) It's also LEGAL!
2.) It's already part of foreplay and flirting! It's not THAT much of a leap to make a person understand it, if introduced properly!
3.) On the other hand, some people find tickling to be bigger torture than pain. It is certifiably kinky, and "edgy", for those who scoff at it as being too vanilla. So we can sort of have it both ways!
4.) Unlike many fetishes, we have both men and women who participate! Enthusiastically!
5.) Just to stay on the women for a second: our women are COURAGEOUS. Brave! Adventurous! Some of these women travel great distances to have these experiences. Not to mention just the guts to submit to it in the first place.
(Our guys? Eh. Same as everywhere else.) (just kidding!)
5.) You have to admit we're an artistic lot! I guess every fetish has stuff like our visual artists, and writers. Or do they? We've got that entrepreneurial spirit, too! People publishing full-blown comic books, putting on radio shows, developing some app, or game.... etc
6.) We have these crazy parties and gatherings.....
7.) I don't know if tramping barefoot on a banana, or watching some guy hang upside down like a bat with a rag in his mouth is going to "catch on" and maybe "cross over" into contemporary sexual mores. But ours kinda could....and kinda has!
8.) I forgot what 8 was for but
9 number 9 number 9...) I've been pleasantly shocked how many people "get it" when I explain it. I've gotten enthusiastic "approval" from friends when I've explained it, with little lightbulbs going off in their heads. One friend of mine actually changed his Match.com screenname to "Tickle Monster"! (to which I said, "I know tickle monsters - they're friends of mine - sir, you are no tickle monster!"
10.) I wrote something like this before but our thing is the most enigmatic, mysterious part of one person touching another; it's the music of touch. That's what we're into, that's what turns us on. I don't know, for all the self-consciousness I've had sometimes about this thing, I can also be quite snobby about it! :)

What about you? What do you think makes our thing the BEST!

Last edited:
Perhaps #8 was something along the lines of how easy it is to convert our significant others into the fold. We really don't have to put in the work that many of our friends in other communities do...

I agree with every single point. I have a thing or two to say about a few of them but I don't have time right now. For now I just wanna say: great post :iagree:

I think the reality is we beings all like being touched and touching others. Obviously we all have people we don't want touching us, but we all want that physical contact from someone.
This then stems in to loving being tickled by a certain someone, people loving it when their feet in particular are tickled, it turns them on due to the erogenous zone, once again going back to physical touch. Toes being sucked, physical stimulation etc etc.

And if a reflexologist can turn a person on by stimulating a certain part of the foot, then a foot fetish makes perfect sense to me :p

I dated only girls from outside the fetish when I was in my early 20s, because it was harder to meet people specifically into this. And every one of them said the same thing - "I LOVE your fetish."

They thought it was fun and sexy and interesting, and they were always game to try it.

That's to me the best thing about it - it's easy for people to understand and get into.

I guess it's probably a little different for a lee than a ler? because as the top in the scenario, I can make things go the way I want them to in the sense that the bottom is going to get tickled and all they have to do is experience it and react. They don't have to do anything that doesn't come naturally to them.

But getting someone to perform as a ler is probably a little trickier because not everyone is going to have that "sadistic" impulse that makes it fun and sexy.

But still, compared to a lot of things that you might want your partner to try, this one goes down pretty smoothly.

9 number 9 number 9...) I've been pleasantly shocked how many people "get it" when I explain it. I've gotten enthusiastic "approval" from friends when I've explained it

This. I love getting friends to agree to try it once and having them admit afterwords it's fun or they were surprised to find themselves getting off on it a little.

It's among my bondage/feet/tickling triumvirate of kinks. Damsels-in-distress that lose their shoes, in t-strap flats, or barefeet have to be tickled on the soles, sides, arches and on the ribs, belly and underarms, or it's just a crime scene reenactment.

Yeah I'm always glad I have a tickle fetish, number 1 is a big reason.

HA! That made me laugh. Almost moved that down further on the list, but....it had to be number one, lol.

This. I love getting friends to agree to try it once and having them admit afterwords it's fun or they were surprised to find themselves getting off on it a little.

Totally!

I remember showing my ex a video clip (Ariele Cole, the prettiest tickle model I knew of back then!) and at first she's scoffing and almost catty....but then Ariele started to laugh in the clip and within seconds, my girlfriend is nodding "Ok, you're right....this is hot. This is hot." A year after we broke up, I mentioned something about being embarrassed about it and she assured me "No, no I like it now! You showed me! It's sexy!". Yes! A tickle angel just got it's wings! lol

I dated only girls from outside the fetish when I was in my early 20s, because it was harder to meet people specifically into this. And every one of them said the same thing - "I LOVE your fetish."

They thought it was fun and sexy and interesting, and they were always game to try it.

That's to me the best thing about it - it's easy for people to understand and get into.

SO EFFIN' COOL! "I love your fetish!". Oooo, i have to let that roll around in my mouth. Wow. Oh the things tickled people say! :)

I agree with every single point. I have a thing or two to say about a few of them but I don't have time right now. For now I just wanna say: great post :iagree:

See? You and me in agreement again. I told you! :)

Last edited:
Perhaps #8 was something along the lines of how easy it is to convert our significant others into the fold. We really don't have to put in the work that many of our friends in other communities do...

I think the reality is we beings all like being touched and touching others. Obviously we all have people we don't want touching us, but we all want that physical contact from someone.
This then stems in to loving being tickled by a certain someone, people loving it when their feet in particular are tickled, it turns them on due to the erogenous zone, once again going back to physical touch. Toes being sucked, physical stimulation etc etc.

And if a reflexologist can turn a person on by stimulating a certain part of the foot, then a foot fetish makes perfect sense to me :p

I guess it's probably a little different for a lee than a ler? because as the top in the scenario, I can make things go the way I want them to in the sense that the bottom is going to get tickled and all they have to do is experience it and react. They don't have to do anything that doesn't come naturally to them.

But getting someone to perform as a ler is probably a little trickier because not everyone is going to have that "sadistic" impulse that makes it fun and sexy.

But still, compared to a lot of things that you might want your partner to try, this one goes down pretty smoothly.

I don't know where you guys are hanging out, but damn, clue a guy in willya?!! Hell, my experience has been 180 degrees the opposite - and it was never like I tried to do anything to make it weird...
As if it were not already hard enough to find people with whom to date or engage in extra curricular activities, to bear this added burden (which I do indeed love, am glad to have, want to share...)
But it just makes it so much goddamn harder!

Maybe I gotta leave the NJ/PA area - which seems wrong being that there logically seems to be a heavy concentration of us here, o don't know?

Bit there is also a heavy concentration of manipulative, sociopathic narcissistic, judgemental type people around who just love to blab about others' business once they know and have insight into the private affairs of another. To that end, some of them even involve themselves to a deep degree just for the sake of being able to ridicule and/or mindfuck them much, much later on. It's kind of sad really, that somebody could take something so light-hearted and fun and turn it into a miserable experience for another person, and make them feel like something was wrong with them... I've seen this. I've experienced this also.
Let me tell anyone who may be reading who may be younger, or shy about, or feel awkward about... Having this fetish to the extent that it is an extension of themselves, and/or a basic inherent sexual desire/need of theirs: THERE AIN'T A FUCKING THING WRONG WITH YOU. OR ME. OR US.
If you encounter those who don't "get it" and they use it against you, ridicule you, make fun of you by telling others who you would rather never know and laugh about it, (regardless of if or how deeply they themselves went and delved into it WITH you, THEY ARE GARBAGE PEOPLE and there is something wrong with them, not you.)

*Didn't want to bring anyone down but I felt some things needed to voiced. I love the positive flow of this thread, and I want to believe in it myself but like I said, outside of our community I've never felt like this kink was readily accepted. I endeavor to change that...
I think I speak for a goodly number of active posters and lurkers alike when I say: Any advice which would lead to the "promised land", so to speak, would be greatly appreciated by those of us who have 'paid our dues' in terms of going without, settling for, or being abused mentally for whatever the duration.

Let me tell anyone who may be reading who may be younger, or shy about, or feel awkward about... Having this fetish to the extent that it is an extension of themselves, and/or a basic inherent sexual desire/need of theirs: THERE AIN'T A FUCKING THING WRONG WITH YOU. OR ME. OR US.

I second that emotion!

(as far as the rest of your comment....I don't want to make it sound like EVERY person you meet is going to be down with it.....and as far as my own personal experience, it was just natural in the course of flirting and foreplay. Now if we're talking asking a person you just met if they'll let you tie them up, or if your tickling fetish is limited to the feet, you may have a tougher time (at first). (my advice in those cases would be to hold out until you're on solid ground with them).

But just regular old tickling, the way couples have been playing for thousands of years, it's not hard to get them to see what's sexy about it. I didn't say they would turn into tickle fetishists. But some could certainly have fun with it. My three long-term girlfriends certainly did.

This goes for 'lers as well. I have a great friend here on the Forum who is married to a vanilla guy who has really taken to it! Actually two friends! (I've also, sadly, encountered quite the opposite, many times, so it's not a slam dunk)

Which brings me to #11! We can give some pretty good love advice, us Tickle Freaks! Not sure if you get that on SexyElbowAddiction.com!

You had me going until you got to 6. Being a furry myself its not strictly a fetish. Furry by definition means you have an interest in anthropomorphic animals. And I'm not sure if you meant "look at the furries" as a positive thing or not so that caught me off guard.

Otherwise good list. I do agree that I see more women into tickling than any other fetish (though you never know). I would also add that in tickling, there are a variety of ways to tickle like fingers, fingernails, feathers, forks, oil, body-painting, etc. :D

You had me going until you got to 6. Being a furry myself its not strictly a fetish. Furry by definition means you have an interest in anthropomorphic animals. And I'm not sure if you meant "look at the furries" as a positive thing or not so that caught me off guard.

Otherwise good list. I do agree that I see more women into tickling than any other fetish (though you never know). I would also add that in tickling, there are a variety of ways to tickle like fingers, fingernails, feathers, forks, oil, body-painting, etc. :D

many sincere apologies. I put that in as an afterthought, and yes, as an ill-considered joke. I almost pulled it out. Wish I did. I didn't mean to insinuate that there's anything wrong with it; I was using it because it's something people (including myself) don't quite understand, and so by comparison with tickling, I endeavored to make the person insecure with their tickle fetish feel a little more relaxed. But I didn't have to do it at the expense of the furries! Or any other fetish/interest. In fact, if you notice, I DO make fun of other fetishes......you didn't bring up those! lol Just kidding. I don't know much about furries but it looks cute and sweet and if I caused you even the slightest inhibition about it, let it weigh heavy on my conscience. I'll change number six now.

That said: I STILL think our fetish is the BEST! :)

As I have said many times - tickling is fun, sexy, playful and erotic all at the same time = so what is there NOT to love about it???? :)

many sincere apologies. I put that in as an afterthought, and yes, as an ill-considered joke. I almost pulled it out. Wish I did. I didn't mean to insinuate that there's anything wrong with it; I was using it because it's something people (including myself) don't quite understand, and so by comparison with tickling, I endeavored to make the person insecure with their tickle fetish feel a little more relaxed. But I didn't have to do it at the expense of the furries! Or any other fetish/interest. In fact, if you notice, I DO make fun of other fetishes......you didn't bring up those! lol Just kidding. I don't know much about furries but it looks cute and sweet and if I caused you even the slightest inhibition about it, let it weigh heavy on my conscience. I'll change number six now.

That said: I STILL think our fetish is the BEST! :)

Nah, don't worry you're alright. ^^ And yeah I noticed you made fun of other fetishes but I only defended the furries because, like I said, its not strictly a fetish like what other people think.

And I will say, tickling is definitely one of the most fun and safe fetishes to have. ^^

The best part about having a tickle fetish is that you can indulge it right out in public. It doesn't have to go on behind closed doors. It can be done fully clothed. Of course, you wouldn't want to do it at a library or movie theater, but hanging out at the mall, or in a bar, rock concert, swimming pool, outdoor park, whatever - pretty much anything goes!

Now that's a good list. :)

My personal favorite thing about the tickling fetish is how creative you can be with it. From tools and parts of the body to bondage positions and games you can make out of it, there are so many possibilities. The number of things you can try can allow a new, fresh experience each time.
Also, it's fairly easy to incorporate a tickling fetish into other fetishes.

The best part about having a tickle fetish is that you can indulge it right out in public. It doesn't have to go on behind closed doors. It can be done fully clothed. Of course, you wouldn't want to do it at a library or movie theater, but hanging out at the mall, or in a bar, rock concert, swimming pool, outdoor park, whatever - pretty much anything goes!

True dat!

PixieScream.gif

Good list. I thought it was interesting that #2 was its legal.
A few months ago I posted in a discussion thread and several people hounded me telling me I would go to jail for tickling somebody. It was ridiculous but they were relentless in trying to prove their point. I'm surprised that you have not been scrutinized for #2 yet.

I agree that It's legal and no one goes to jail for a silly and playful tickle encounter.

Hope I didn't just open a can of worms...

Good list. I thought it was interesting that #2 was its legal.
A few months ago I posted in a discussion thread and several people hounded me telling me I would go to jail for tickling somebody. It was ridiculous but they were relentless in trying to prove their point. I'm surprised that you have not been scrutinized for #2 yet.

I agree that It's legal and no one goes to jail for a silly and playful tickle encounter.

Hope I didn't just open a can of worms...

The "Don't do that, that's illegal" responses tend to come out when somebody talks about doing it in a non-con fashion like that New Wave of Tickling Media thread, the so-called "cold" approach of just tickling strangers, wannabe producers thinking they can trick girls into getting tickle tortured, etc. When it's consensual nobody has a problem.

Some fine reasons there! I like too how we can indulge in it by ‘accidentally’ tickling via a massage or a slight poke in the ribs. It’s seen as playful, and is, but also gives us a slight kick. Don’t get me wrong, I’d only do this to friends and people I know well, but it’s a nice little nod to our fetish without giving too much away.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Just thought of another one: Aside from it being sexy.....it's FUNNY!

You never know what a 'lee is going to say or do....and a 'ler can make it tickle even worse by teasing the 'lee....onlookers frequently laugh and enjoy themselves....I can't tell you how many tickle clips make me laugh. Aside from being one of hottest clips I've ever seen: AbsolutleyTkld's "Maria And Ally Kat Tickled Together" is also HILARIOUS.

Who needs pouting and overly serious "feel the power" looks in bed? Laughter is beautiful, as one tickle company calls itself, and tickling always brings alot of smiles and laughter along with it, and not all of it from running your wicked hands all over their sensitive body. ;)

:imthedj:
firstly, we've got this emoji, lol

Trying to get to sleep....and to stay positive!......my mind started wandering and I started chuckling to myself, as I came up with all the reasons WHY TICKLE FETISH IS THE BEST!

1.) Unlike what some people are saddled with, god help them, OUR thing is SANITARY!
2.) It's also LEGAL!
2.) It's already part of foreplay and flirting! It's not THAT much of a leap to make a person understand it, if introduced properly!
3.) On the other hand, some people find tickling to be bigger torture than pain. It is certifiably kinky, and "edgy", for those who scoff at it as being too vanilla. So we can sort of have it both ways!
4.) Unlike many fetishes, we have both men and women who participate! Enthusiastically!
5.) Just to stay on the women for a second: our women are COURAGEOUS. Brave! Adventurous! Some of these women travel great distances to have these experiences. Not to mention just the guts to submit to it in the first place.
(Our guys? Eh. Same as everywhere else.) (just kidding!)
5.) You have to admit we're an artistic lot! I guess every fetish has stuff like our visual artists, and writers. Or do they? We've got that entrepreneurial spirit, too! People publishing full-blown comic books, putting on radio shows, developing some app, or game.... etc
6.) We have these crazy parties and gatherings.....
7.) I don't know if tramping barefoot on a banana, or watching some guy hang upside down like a bat with a rag in his mouth is going to "catch on" and maybe "cross over" into contemporary sexual mores. But ours kinda could....and kinda has!
8.) I forgot what 8 was for but
9 number 9 number 9...) I've been pleasantly shocked how many people "get it" when I explain it. I've gotten enthusiastic "approval" from friends when I've explained it, with little lightbulbs going off in their heads. One friend of mine actually changed his Match.com screenname to "Tickle Monster"! (to which I said, "I know tickle monsters - they're friends of mine - sir, you are no tickle monster!"
10.) I wrote something like this before but our thing is the most enigmatic, mysterious part of one person touching another; it's the music of touch. That's what we're into, that's what turns us on. I don't know, for all the self-consciousness I've had sometimes about this thing, I can also be quite snobby about it! :)

What about you? What do you think makes our thing the BEST!

As I said before I agree 100%, but I'd like to say a few things about certain specific points:

5a) It's very true. Recently one of my friends from the UK traveled all the way to the East Coast of the USA just to play with one of us. And by all accounts it was an amazing experience for both of them.

5b) We have some of the most creative and artistic people I have EVER seen in pretty much ANY fetish community. The necrophiliacs as well as the snuff fans at some point had a very lively community too on their now defunct sites, but ours has seen some of the most artistically oriented people almost from the get-go. MTJ is a publishing house, for crying out loud, far superior to many a fetish publication, the latter of which not even trying to hide the contempt they have for their readership with their unreadable presentation, low quality standards and penchant for crass vulgarity. I wonder why sometimes, why do we feel the urge to create so much (I have it myself) and why do we put out quality content so extensively? Is it because we feel underrepresented in the mainstream? Is this fetish more prevalent among creative types? Why do we treat it with so much awe and respect that we feel the need to enshrine it in art and stories that could win prizes if they were not considered so "niche"?

7) I am not sure what you mean by "our thing has caught on". I get a feeling like we are still a pretty underground fetish compared to, say, the spankers or the foot people (although, admittedly, we are part of the latter; at least many of us are).

8) Probably the one I agree the most with :D

9) True again. I almost never had a negative reaction, only once really, come to think of it. The rest of the time, it was A-ok, people mostly accepted it happily. I've had a few cases of "I don't get it at all, but hey if that's your thing..." which is sometimes frustrating, but at least, yes, I feel it is somehow "easy to get". Not necessarily easy to get into though.

10) I've often pondered over this myself. We like to touch. I feel it is extremely important in this day and age when people seldom interact on a physical level :iagree: In a way, I think that it makes us better persons. It is important to touch each other, as a way to make ourselves as well as the others feel better.

See? You and me in agreement again. I told you! :)

Hahaha, well hopefully if someone says the sky is blue, I am not one to stand up and angrily shout: "No you bastard, it's brown!!!" just because I am from a different political side :D

Or... should I worry that I may have already fallen to the Dark Side? :scream: ;)

We have some of the most creative and artistic people I have EVER seen in pretty much ANY fetish community. The necrophiliacs as well as the snuff fans at some point had a very lively community too on their now defunct sites....

....Hahaha, well hopefully if someone says the sky is blue, I am not one to stand up and angrily shout: "No you bastard, it's brown!!!" just because I am from a different political side

Or... should I worry that I may have already fallen to the Dark Side? :scream: ;)

I don't know, bro.....you're hanging around snuff and necrophiliac sites? Sounds like the dark side to me! At least where I come from!

But that's for another thread!

What else? What other things make our kink so utterly hot?!!

On top of all the amazing things you listed up above, laughter and a tickle session is a GREAT ab/core workout! Getting tight abs is the last of my concerns when being tickled, but it's a great added value bonus!

:bounce:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back