• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why tickling?

armpitlover513

TMF Poster
Tickling is not the most common, well, fetish in the world. I am a pretty new member to the TMF and i know there are many tickling fans in here and this thought just came to my mind- "Why tickling?" Not necessarily how you got started in tickling but more like why you went on with it. I know it sounds pretty vague but it is not a very easy question to answer for some and for others its so simple.

As for me, tickling is a great "art" because i am an bondage fan as well as an armpitlover (i just love the smoothness of a womans armpit) and through tickling those two are somewhat put together.

So thats my answer to the question. HOW ABOUT YOU- WHY TICKLING?

I like tickling because i also have a foot fetish aswell as a tickle fetish

As long as i can remember I had a foot-fetish. I told it my boyfriend and he then told me that he could tickle my feet and see if I lke it, and, well, I liked it :)

You know its funny, ive asked myself that question many times. For me I think it just happend, I know that sounds funny but I remember being that one guy when I was little who used to chase girls around the playground and tickle them. Now that im older there is the arousal aspect that comes into play so its just always been a part of me.

I think of tickling all the time :couch: and tickle when the moment calls for it :bouncybou Tickling is so innocent I just love tickling and of course luvgirlsfeet :wavingguy

i went along with it because i figured instead of running away and pretending it never existed, i accepted the simple fact that no matter what i do or say, this fetish is a part of me, it always has been and always will be till the very end, and so instead of choosing to ignore or deny it, i chose to accept and embrace whats forever a part of me.

There is no WHY about it. i didnt choose to have this fetish nor can i just switch it off and on whenever i want, at the end of the day i love it, ive always loved it and if someone came up to me and said they could get rid of it, i would say, hell no!!

I know gorillas will sometimes use tickling as a playful,or dominating kind of thing.I think it's a very common physical interaction mechanism passed down to us from our long gone primate ancestors.

Very true friend,I've never tickled someone before,but I hope to someday.

Why tickling? becuase her feet underarms ribs belly button are ready for the tickling..Hello :)

Simply because I couldn't turn it off!!!

I tried during my early high school year to "ignore it" and focus on the boobs of the girls like everyone else "said to/talked about".
but I just wanted to feel thier skin, to FEEL what a girl felt like and once that touch made a delightful giggle; well my interest of tickling when I was a boy turned into a raging fire when I was a teen.

Good question...and welcome to TMF too!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back