• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why We Love Isabeau

Just_Lurking said:
I love isabeau because everybody else does and I don't want to be the outcast.XD

Nah, I'm just kidding. Though I don't know isabeau personally or whether she has a hot bod or not, based on some of the posts I have seen from her, I can safely say that she does seem sweet and just all around awsome. I'll take everyone's word for it. All hail Isabeau! :bowing:

Hope we can get to know each other more in future, isabeau! ^_^

Edit:I also love isabeau because she has an awsome sig.XD

lol you dont have to love me just because everyone else, btw not everyone i hope.. you can like me. sure i'm game to get to know you better. i like making friends. sweet yea i'm sweet as candy lol but awesome hmm well thats up to you.. thank Mimi for that awesome sig. she took ideas that i had about my personality and came up with that terrific signature. o and btw i've been told if i grow my hair out, my face resembles the siggy almost exactly.

shooter so nice to see you posting. one of my bestest friends also.

lol chris ya nut

isabeau :Kiss2:

me?????????????? surely nutttttttttttttttt
small4pp.jpg

Is this Isabeau at a garden party?

chrisheaven said:
me?????????????? surely nutttttttttttttttt
small4pp.jpg

lololol chris i wish....

isabeau :wub: :Kiss2:

isabeau said:
lol you dont have to love me just because everyone else, btw not everyone i hope.. you can like me. sure i'm game to get to know you better. i like making friends. sweet yea i'm sweet as candy lol but awesome hmm well thats up to you.. thank Mimi for that awesome sig. she took ideas that i had about my personality and came up with that terrific signature. o and btw i've been told if i grow my hair out, my face resembles the siggy almost exactly.
Oh yes, I know I don't have to love ya because everyone else does, I was just joking. And yes, I do think you're awsome. ^_^ As for the siggy, Mimi made that? Mimi as in our senior mod? Would she make one for me if I pmed her or does she only make sigs for people she knows well? If that's the case, I guess I should get to know her better too, lol.

Talk to ya later. :wavingguy

chrisheaven said:
and has nice..............
Based on some of the threads you've made like the *cough* "chris has breasts on the brain" thread *cough*, I'm sure isabeau's feet and eyes aren't the only thing you find "nice" :p Lol, i'm just messing with ya.

chrisheaven said:
LMAO! I'd bet it is. ;)

sure Just Lurking, Mimi will be glad to make you a signature. i hardly knew her at all when i pmd her asking for one.

isabeau :twohugs:

and ps chris has a big mouth lololol

Well, haven't know ya long Sweetie, but from what I know, you're pretty damn cool in my book. Loves ya Shortie!!!

Mz Chaos said:
Well, haven't know ya long Sweetie, but from what I know, you're pretty damn cool in my book. Loves ya Shortie!!!

thank you Mz Chaos, coming from another female makes it more special.. cuz we know males will love just about anything female lolol and right back at ya

my first.....

Isabeau is the peacemaker of our quirky little community, and she sees the humanity in all of us......even us floppy-eared clumsy puppies..... :grouphug:

:dog: jaba :dog:

jaba said:
Isabeau is the peacemaker of our quirky little community, and she sees the humanity in all of us......even us floppy-eared clumsy puppies..... :grouphug:

hey jaba... i'm not sure about being the peacemaker, but i dont believe in fighting if i can help it. o sure if i'm attacked, i will definitely say something never fear. and you arent a floppy eared clumsy puppy lololol

isabeau :wub:

isabeau said:
thank you Mz Chaos, coming from another female makes it more special.. cuz we know males will love just about anything female lolol and right back at ya

jaba said:

Hell... she even has found a smidgen of humanity in me. That's a freaking miracle!!!

you have never seen me.....*grins*.....

isabeau said:
hey jaba... you arent a floppy eared clumsy puppy lololol
isabeau :wub:

How do you know I am not ?(ha ha) :xpulcy:

Are you SURE that I am not a clumsy puppy, with very big feet :feets:

and a big sloppy tongue..... :p

and a wet nose that always seems to seek and find mischief? :blush: (ha ha)....

Because whenever I visit the TMF, Isabeau is there, writing words of encouragement and warmth. And...because she's giving her most precious and special bunnies to Operation Bunny Luv.

Isabeau, you truly are wonderful. I hope we meet someday,

Mistress Stephanie Locke

StephanieLocke said:
Because whenever I visit the TMF, Isabeau is there, writing words of encouragement and warmth. And...because she's giving her most precious and special bunnies to Operation Bunny Luv.

Isabeau, you truly are wonderful. I hope we meet someday,

Mistress Stephanie Locke

thank you very much Mistress Stephanie. that means a lot to me. and i also hope we can meet someday...

ps Mz Chaos lol you have more humanity than you let on..

Strider said:
Izzy's always been great to me

you make it easy for me to be great with you. hmm that didnt come out right. to you... thats what i meant. lolol. thanks Strider and that siggy is hot hot hot

isabeau :veryhappy

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back