• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why We Love Isabeau

Mastertank1 said:
It is just so like you to deny the good things about yourself that make everyone who knows you love you. Those who don't love you don't really know you, but you're so ready to agree with anything negative about yourself and so reluctant to accept anything positive. :rotate:
If I could get my hands on whoever made you feel that way I'd wring their neck, slowly. :mad:
If anyone deserves and has a right to be happy in her life, it's you. You know how I feel about you. :Kiss2: What I told you before is still true. :wub:

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

yes i agree with that Mastertank.... this thread should be called why isabeau should love herself.. which she has finally learned to do, partially because of people here on the forum such as yourself.

isabeau :Kiss1:

I would have to team up with mastertank if someone hurt you. No one better EVER hurt my isabeau, EVER!!!! That's why we love you and I'm glad you're taking the right steps. YOU'RE STILL THE TOPS! :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

osco89 said:
I would have to team up with mastertank if someone hurt you. No one better EVER hurt my isabeau, EVER!!!! That's why we love you and I'm glad you're taking the right steps. YOU'RE STILL THE TOPS! :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

awww osco xoxoxo thank you..

isabeau :twohugs: :wub:

I love Isabeau and there isn;t a reason *not* to love her :grouphug: Isabeau is soo sweet,caring,sincere,and sooo ticklish too :grouphug:

tickleshotel said:
I love Isabeau and there isn;t a reason *not* to love her :grouphug: Isabeau is soo sweet,caring,sincere,and sooo ticklish too :grouphug:

awww hon you are also... love ya right back. and hate to hear about whats happening. good luck hon and please stay safe.

isabeau :twohugs:

because as Isabeau's go there is only one, not sure whether that is good or bad, lol

PokeyinMich said:
because as Isabeau's go there is only one, not sure whether that is good or bad, lol

um huh?? hehehe i dont get it.

isabeau :eek:

I think of Isabeau as the shining diamond in a sea of quartz. :bowing:

kered said:
I think of Isabeau as the shining diamond in a sea of quartz. :bowing:

awwwww thats so sweet... xoxo

isabeau :twohugs: :wub:

I luv Isabeau cause she is there to talk to when I need someone and she understands me! Which is scary in a way! Muah to Isabeau! :twohugs:

tulipangel said:
I luv Isabeau cause she is there to talk to when I need someone and she understands me! Which is scary in a way! Muah to Isabeau! :twohugs:

awww tulipangel that means a lot to me.... that a female responded , you , tickleshote, and lite all rock major time with me.

isabeau :wub: :Kiss2:

I don't think I can say anymore that has been said already. She is definitely more intelligent than she'll admit.

Ticklerguy4u said:
I don't think I can say anymore that has been said already. She is definitely more intelligent than she'll admit.

thanks Ticklerguy well what can i say? should i go around saying lookit me? i'm damn intelligent? lolol sorry thank you for the compliment.

isabeau :twohugs:

chrisheaven said:
coz she's a real person and speaks her mind

aww chris and i can say the same about you my friend.

isabeau :wub:

Cause she's not affraid to get her hands dirty for the ones she cares for.

because she likes my new sig picture
isabeau95zd.jpgre lol

aww thanks friends.. its nice to be loved..

isabeau :redheart:

of course i do chris.

I love isabeau because everybody else does and I don't want to be the outcast.XD

Nah, I'm just kidding. Though I don't know isabeau personally or whether she has a hot bod or not, based on some of the posts I have seen from her, I can safely say that she does seem sweet and just all around awsome. I'll take everyone's word for it. All hail Isabeau! :bowing:

Hope we can get to know each other more in future, isabeau! ^_^

Edit:I also love isabeau because she has an awsome sig.XD

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back