• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why

la84me

TMF Poster
I thought about this for a while now. It tortures me that I don't know. And I do wounder about others. This fasination about feet. Why do we have this? Even as a little kid, i've had this fasination, if not obsesion. But I wounder why. To this day I have not found the answer. How about you? Maybe you can enlightin me.

Consider This...

I, like most around here share these feelings. But ask yourself this: why do men like breasts? Or why are people attracted to the size of people's butts? Or abs? Or whatever else floats your boat. Point is just about any body part can be attractive to people, just like any body part can be ugly. It's all in the eye of the beholder. And that's my 2 cents.

No one really know why we even have foot fetishism or ANY fetishism. What they do know is that apprently the attraction, that is, the association to the object (or behavior, etc.) begins in childhood, but there are some other kind of factors hardwired into the person that need to be activated. In other words, someone may have the potential for fetishism, but never encounters the factors in his life to bring it out. Some people may be surrounded by fetishistic objects or situations (a family-run shoe store or cobbler shop, for example) but a fetish never "takes" because something is lacking within him. And in others of us, it seem a part of our nature that we can't explain. That's why these things are so hard to get rid of. I remember seeing on Oprah years ago the story of an arsonist who, as a child, was molested by a family friend, a fireman.

Foot fetishism used to be associated with subconscious feelings of self destruction and low self esteem, but now psychs seem to think that attraction to a woman's feet may subconsciously be related to feelngs of safety, security and comfort: the foot fetishist as a child probably spent a lot of time on the floor or at the feet of the mother and felt the most safety and comfort there. Those associations were shot through and became perverted by the grown-up's puberty cathode ray tube into a fetish or partialism.

I've read somewhere - and I DON'T remember where, darn it, I think it was "Psychopathis Sexualis" - that 80% to 90% of men have a fetish or partialism, and of those, 80% to 90% percent could be almost evenly split in half, one large percentage being into transvestism, and one large percentage being into something having to do with feet (attraction to feet, interest in stockings, shoes, etc.) If these numbers are correct, then most men have some kind of fetish, and a large number of them are into cross-dressing or feet. So having a fetish is more common than we really expect in American society, and what we have is fairly predictaible. If a man isn't into a woman's shoes, he probably want's to GET INTO them....

Last edited:
It is to wonder...

I personally don't have a foot fetish, but I always figured that those who do might have had some defining moment when they were young that caused them to sort of "imprint" on feet. It's pretty obvious why so many men have a thing for breasts. As babies, they are a source of bonding with Mom and so on. I don't know where my adoration of a nice ass came from, butt(tee hee) that's my particular hang-up. My theory on the feet-thing doesn't even really hold water, either, as I used to give my sister foot-rubs when I was real young, but it didn't turn me into a big foot-guy or anything...

Because

Some good answers here.
I use to ask this same question of myself for years. So much magic going on there, yet there was very lttle as far as mainstream thought on the subject.
I know it sounds like spiritual mumbo jumbo, but I finally found peace with it, by just accepting it. It's part of who I am.
As far as the fetish world goes, this thing for feet is pretty tame by comparison, and is still a lot of fun for both parties involved. Worrying about the root or the source of it wasn't getting me anywhere.
It just 'is'.
My thing for feet hit when I was in my early 30s. And like one of the comments above, it felt like something that had been hard wired into my system, just the switch didn't get hit till then. Before, foot massages where just fun, something for sharing the feelings of touch with someone you love, or even like a lot. I kinda miss the innocence of the earlier years, but I'm here now.
There is nothing wrong with it, and that's fine by me.

Hmm..

Nice explinations. I felt like I went to a phsychitrist for free. BUt still I got to find the answer. But thanks for your help. Cherrio.

I can't ever question anyone's fetishes. I not only have a tickling fetish but a big hair fetish as well. Am I ever screwed up!

Eric

Damned if I know why I love female bare feet but I have loved them and loved to tickle them for as long as I can remember. Every time I see them I want to tickle them and it gets me to thinking of nothing else BUT tickling them.
Go figure.
Yet another mystery of the mind and libido.

TTD

Why ask why...?

Just enjoy the things you like! I don't know crap about art, but I know what I like... the same applies to tickling. I dunno why I dig it so, but I know that I do, and that's enough for me! Life is good!

The attraction to breasts comes from both the imprint from infancy as them being the source of food, and an instinctive drive to look for the best mother (most food for the baby). The butt is instinctively seen as a reflection of the breasts. The lips are a reflection of the vagina. Legs, abs, etc. are on the list because they mean that the "potential mother" is in good shape to hunt, gather, and defend from mammoth attacks or whatever.
Remember that society has evolved a lot faster than we humans actually have, we're all Cro-Magnons deep down.

As for why there are foot fetishes and all that. I have no idea. Most of the theories I've seen from science seem like complete bunk. I guess i'll have to wait for a brilliant scientist with a foot fetish to come along and research the whole deal.

I do not have a foot fetish but I would guess that the fact that many of us, male and female, have extremely sensitive and ticklish feet would have something to do with it.

Maybe because we just like cute and playful body parts more than the sexual ones. I love to see them wiggle around and look all vulnerable.

the real reason

I had a teacher once back when I was in hebew school explain that with human anture it is only natural to want what you can't have or can't see. The example this teacher used is with breast. Guys and gals always want to see breasts because they are covered up and not normally available to us. This teacher's idea was that if everyone walked around topless there whole lives, we would not care so much for breast. however if we covered let's say ears, then since we do not see ears, we would have ear fetishes.

I believe this to be true. we tend to have a rock and roll fantasy about whatever we do not get. If you think of feet, we see feet in sock, sandlas and everything else, however it is rare we see feet out in the open. i think this is why we love feet. along these lines if you think about it, we as a society do not get as turned on by a girl in a hlaf shirt exposing belly because we see it so much. a few years ago, if you saw a girl exposing her belly, you got turned on very quickly.

I guess it just how we as humaniods are conditined.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back