• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

wife disrupts game, gets tickled

usp45

TMF Novice
This story comes from one of my wife's many tickling experiences when she was a senior in high school. This one occured at her parents house when her younger sister, a sophomore, was having a party outside in the yard.
My wife Kelley said she was pretty much not invited because she and her sister were not getting along but after having nothing to do, she got bored and decided to join the party anyways if just to annoy her sister.
Kelley said she went out where everyone was and approached where some of her sister's friends were playing of all things, badminton, and she decided she was as always going to be the center of attention and the way she looked, it wasn't hard.
To get the guys attention, Kelley started making fun of the them playing badminton by saying things like "that looks like a real tuff game" and laughing when they would miss the birdie. She could tell her sister was starting to get annoyed with her and told her she was not invited to the party.
Kelley's sister, although extremely good looking, was jealous of Kelley because guys, including some of her friends would fall over themselves trying to talk to her and Kelley knew it and would flirt with some of her sister's boyfriends which she had told had been tickled by on several occassions (that's another story).
Kelley decided she was going to get things going by taking the birdie from them and was going to run with it. She waited for the right moment and when it was hit to her in the air she grabbed it and took off running with it towards the house with two of the guys chasing her.
Her sister now was yelling for her to bring it back as were the two guys but she turned around and yelled " come and get it if you loosers can catch me. Kelley could run pretty fast but to her surprise the guys were catching up to her so she decided to run around to the front of the house and did not see that they had split up and she ran right into them in the driveway before she could get into the house.
She put the birdie in her pocket and told them "I'd like to see you get it now." The bigger of the two then grabbed her around the waist and slung her over his shoulder and carried her back to the "angry mob". Kelley said he laid her down on a sheet they had out there that had drinks, a radio, and other stuff on it and the two pinned her down on her back and demanded the birdie back but of course she refused.
The bigger one told the other guy to clear off the sheet and he immediatly folded half of it over Kelley so that only her beautiful face was exposed and they used the sheet to help pin her down. I was thinking, "alright, let's get to the tickling part already " and I thought that would be next but she said one of the guys told them to take dandelions and rum them on her face so that the yellow stuff would be all over her.
Kelley said at firts they were going to tickle her due to every time she was ever pinned down she'd get a good tickling but when she heard what they were going to smear the dandelions on her face she acted like that would be horrible so that they would not tickle her.
While keeping her securely pinned, they began rubbing her face with the dandelions and she said it was no big deal until they got a little to close to her extremely ticklish neck and she was not prepared for it and she started laughing. They realized they were tickling Kelley's neck and proceeded to use their fingers to tickle her. Kelley said she tried to keep their fingers off her neck by turning her chin down but they would just tickle the other side.
Kell said she got no sympathy from the croud she had earkier aggravated and then it happened, one of the guys said tickle her feet. Panicking, Kelley tried to keep her already barefeet under the sheet but one of the guys was able to get her kicking feet clear of the sheet.
Immediatly she felt this guys finger tickling the bottoms of her feet and she said she was not able to hold back the laughter and said she was laughing and pleading with them to stop. She said the guy only after a minute of tickling stopped and got off her legs but another guy came forward and said "my turn, keep holding her down" and he sat on her chins close to her ankles and started tickling Kelley, this time with no mercy.
She told me this guy must have been wanting to tickle her feet preety bad because he kept it up for about ten minutes. She said it reminded her of how her first boyfriend would tickle her feet by tickling the tops, then sides, then in between her toes, and finally the soles.
He got off her chins and she thought it was all over but instead of stopping, he had the two guys who originally pin her, hold her down so that he could tickle her ribs. By now Kelley was worn out and could not stand to have her sides tickled. She told me that guys alsways tickled her feet and not so much her sides so she was not used it and she would go crazy having her sides and hips tickled.
She said he started by holding his wiggling fingers up over her body and would slowly inch them down to her defensless ribs all the while telling her he is going to tickle the hell out of her which of course caused her to laugh without being touched.
His fingers finally landed on her side and he started tickling slowly but steadily which caused her to try to buck him off but he did not move and nor did she with one guy pinninger her hand above her head and the other holding her legs down. I interupted Kelley and asked her what she was wearing and she thought it was cut off jeans and probably just a t-shirt and she said she knew she was already barefoot.
Apparently this guy showed Kelley no mercy in tickling her ribs and worst spot on her upper body, her hip area because she said she laughed so hard nothing came out and then finally they got off her and left her half wrapped in the sheet trying to get her breath back.
After that story Kelley told me it was my turn to tell her one of my tickling fantasies as I have found out in the last couple of years that it definatly increases her pleasure during making love.
I found this to be true because one time I did not tell her one of my tickling fantasies and when we were done making love she asked me why I didn't and I told her I did not want to run the tickling thin into the ground and bore her. She told me she enjoys hearing my stories, especially when she is tickled by several men in an interogation situation or one of her favorites is one I came up with about her being invited to play football with the neighbor guys and ends up being the only woman there and spends the afternoon being merceliscly tickled and as my wife puts it "naughty tickled" by them towards the end. I also love to hear her tell her rendition of it, talk about getting turned on.

Great story, I liked it a lot. Thanks for posting and keep them up.

An excellent tale! Great post, dude.

I love your stories. Please keep 'em coming!

Thank you both for sharing the story. The stories are fun to hear about. :cool2:

You should post the fantasy stories about Kelley. I would LOVE to hear the one about the neighborhood football game and "naughty tickling" at the end. That is totally hot. Thanks so much for sharing. Best stories on here

Thanks, I will post the "fantasy football tickle" probably next week, and I'll have Kelley refresh my memory of the story even though I remember it quite well, I just like to hear her tell it, she does a great job and knows what to emphasize.
Even though we both made this story up for my pleasure, she tells it as if it really did happen.

USP could you describe your wife's physical appearance so we can get a mental picture to go with this fantastic story? :cool:

Kelley is 5'6", about 120 pounds with straight blonde hair just past her shoulders and blue eyes and size seven feet. She is absolutely beautiful, she used to model when she was in her early twenties and up to about forty.
She's in her early 40's now and honestly looks like she's 30.
During the time she was in high school, especially her senior year, she looked like the actress Maureen Mcormick, the oldest of the Brady Bunch sisters, however in looking at her pictures, Kelley had more of a mischevious glint in her eyes like she could give you trouble, which she typically did which probably led to her numerous tickling episodes she had to endure.

That was a really cool story, I enjoyed reading that one, I'll await future instalments with bated breath!

she had it coming...

They should have ounnished her by having anyone who wanted to take turns tickling her feet for a minuet each.

I agree Slavetickler, each one should have taken a turn tickling Kelley, I got the impression they were too intimidated by her. She said the two guys who held her down apologized for holding her down while the third guy tickled her so I don't think even they inteneded to tickle her.
I do remember Kelley telling me about a time she and her sister were the only girls at a party where again Kelley to get attention caused a problem for five or six guys who were palying cards, and they had enough of her and took turns tickling her for a few minutes each. They also tickled her sister as well.

usp45 said:
I agree Slavetickler, each one should have taken a turn tickling Kelley, I got the impression they were too intimidated by her. She said the two guys who held her down apologized for holding her down while the third guy tickled her so I don't think even they inteneded to tickle her.
I do remember Kelley telling me about a time she and her sister were the only girls at a party where again Kelley to get attention caused a problem for five or six guys who were palying cards, and they had enough of her and took turns tickling her for a few minutes each. They also tickled her sister as well.

You have to share that story dude, it sounds awesome!

kelly's fantasies are similar to mine

I thoroughly enjoy reading about Kelly and her tickling episodes but she sounds sooooo like me in many ways.

I too love the fantasy of many men and interrogation tickle torture etc and when her husband describes her telling him about her fantasy desires I relate to her very well.

They are a very lucky couple.

Thanks for sharing with us and for giving me so much pleasure.

Hugs
Susie

Your Wife

USP45, your wife sounds like fun and definitely likes the Tickle Torture Fantasies......sort of like mine too.

I wish you both continued great sex and arousal and from another women's perspective....she will never get bored...trust me, I am never bored with tickle torture stories, pictures and videos.

Hugs and keep sharing with us.

Susie

usp45 said:
This story comes from one of my wife's many tickling experiences when she was a senior in high school. This one occured at her parents house when her younger sister, a sophomore, was having a party outside in the yard.
My wife Kelley said she was pretty much not invited because she and her sister were not getting along but after having nothing to do, she got bored and decided to join the party anyways if just to annoy her sister.
Kelley said she went out where everyone was and approached where some of her sister's friends were playing of all things, badminton, and she decided she was as always going to be the center of attention and the way she looked, it wasn't hard.
To get the guys attention, Kelley started making fun of the them playing badminton by saying things like "that looks like a real tuff game" and laughing when they would miss the birdie. She could tell her sister was starting to get annoyed with her and told her she was not invited to the party.
Kelley's sister, although extremely good looking, was jealous of Kelley because guys, including some of her friends would fall over themselves trying to talk to her and Kelley knew it and would flirt with some of her sister's boyfriends which she had told had been tickled by on several occassions (that's another story).
Kelley decided she was going to get things going by taking the birdie from them and was going to run with it. She waited for the right moment and when it was hit to her in the air she grabbed it and took off running with it towards the house with two of the guys chasing her.
Her sister now was yelling for her to bring it back as were the two guys but she turned around and yelled " come and get it if you loosers can catch me. Kelley could run pretty fast but to her surprise the guys were catching up to her so she decided to run around to the front of the house and did not see that they had split up and she ran right into them in the driveway before she could get into the house.
She put the birdie in her pocket and told them "I'd like to see you get it now." The bigger of the two then grabbed her around the waist and slung her over his shoulder and carried her back to the "angry mob". Kelley said he laid her down on a sheet they had out there that had drinks, a radio, and other stuff on it and the two pinned her down on her back and demanded the birdie back but of course she refused.
The bigger one told the other guy to clear off the sheet and he immediatly folded half of it over Kelley so that only her beautiful face was exposed and they used the sheet to help pin her down. I was thinking, "alright, let's get to the tickling part already " and I thought that would be next but she said one of the guys told them to take dandelions and rum them on her face so that the yellow stuff would be all over her.
Kelley said at firts they were going to tickle her due to every time she was ever pinned down she'd get a good tickling but when she heard what they were going to smear the dandelions on her face she acted like that would be horrible so that they would not tickle her.
While keeping her securely pinned, they began rubbing her face with the dandelions and she said it was no big deal until they got a little to close to her extremely ticklish neck and she was not prepared for it and she started laughing. They realized they were tickling Kelley's neck and proceeded to use their fingers to tickle her. Kelley said she tried to keep their fingers off her neck by turning her chin down but they would just tickle the other side.
Kell said she got no sympathy from the croud she had earkier aggravated and then it happened, one of the guys said tickle her feet. Panicking, Kelley tried to keep her already barefeet under the sheet but one of the guys was able to get her kicking feet clear of the sheet.
Immediatly she felt this guys finger tickling the bottoms of her feet and she said she was not able to hold back the laughter and said she was laughing and pleading with them to stop. She said the guy only after a minute of tickling stopped and got off her legs but another guy came forward and said "my turn, keep holding her down" and he sat on her chins close to her ankles and started tickling Kelley, this time with no mercy.
She told me this guy must have been wanting to tickle her feet preety bad because he kept it up for about ten minutes. She said it reminded her of how her first boyfriend would tickle her feet by tickling the tops, then sides, then in between her toes, and finally the soles.
He got off her chins and she thought it was all over but instead of stopping, he had the two guys who originally pin her, hold her down so that he could tickle her ribs. By now Kelley was worn out and could not stand to have her sides tickled. She told me that guys alsways tickled her feet and not so much her sides so she was not used it and she would go crazy having her sides and hips tickled.
She said he started by holding his wiggling fingers up over her body and would slowly inch them down to her defensless ribs all the while telling her he is going to tickle the hell out of her which of course caused her to laugh without being touched.
His fingers finally landed on her side and he started tickling slowly but steadily which caused her to try to buck him off but he did not move and nor did she with one guy pinninger her hand above her head and the other holding her legs down. I interupted Kelley and asked her what she was wearing and she thought it was cut off jeans and probably just a t-shirt and she said she knew she was already barefoot.
Apparently this guy showed Kelley no mercy in tickling her ribs and worst spot on her upper body, her hip area because she said she laughed so hard nothing came out and then finally they got off her and left her half wrapped in the sheet trying to get her breath back.
After that story Kelley told me it was my turn to tell her one of my tickling fantasies as I have found out in the last couple of years that it definatly increases her pleasure during making love.
I found this to be true because one time I did not tell her one of my tickling fantasies and when we were done making love she asked me why I didn't and I told her I did not want to run the tickling thin into the ground and bore her. She told me she enjoys hearing my stories, especially when she is tickled by several men in an interogation situation or one of her favorites is one I came up with about her being invited to play football with the neighbor guys and ends up being the only woman there and spends the afternoon being merceliscly tickled and as my wife puts it "naughty tickled" by them towards the end. I also love to hear her tell her rendition of it, talk about getting turned on.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back