• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife finally got me back >:( (Explicite Sex)

The_Kev

TMF Master
Well guys, it was only a matter of time until I got what was coming, I just didn't think it would be twice in a row!

Wifey and I had yet another night of competitive board games with "loser is slave of winner" rules.

This time we played wheel of fortune. I cant remember specific details but I ended up solving only one puzzle and getting one mini game. In the end she got over $10,000 while I had a measly $3,000. It was pathetic. And to make matters worse, I spent the whole beginning of the game gloating and bragging about what I did to her the last time she was my slave.

As soon as she solved the final puzzle she uttered the words "Oh I'm goanna get some GREAT revenge on you!"

I said nothing but sulked into the bedroom, there was nothing I could. I stripped and laid down on the bead with my arms up and my legs apart.

She walked into the room and started taking off her clothes.

"Now", she said "I don't care how many times you submit, submitting doesn't end the torture."

I groaned.

"I seem to remember somebody shoving a dick in my mouth when I submitted last time, and ticking my feet after that. Ill let you submit when I think you deserve it.

I growled and pouted as she approached, waiting for her to start tying me up.... but she didn't.

"I'm not goanna tie you up" she grinned "You have to hold still and take it, if you lower your arms or tense up your feet or move in any way, I'll stop everything I'm doing and start all over"

My jaw hit the floor! I stared at her exasperated!

She just grinned.

She kissed my lower stomach, which drives me NUTS, and then started planning little tiny kisses on my dick making me whimper (I was already hard as a rock).

She took my whole cock into her mouth and slowly deep throated me while I groaned, both from pleasure and because I knew she there was no way in hell I was going to get to finish.

After a few seconds she stopped.

"That's all you're goanna get for a long time babe." She said and abruptly 69'd me. I knew what was coming and let out a stream of "nononononononono" knowing full well it would fall on deaf ears.

She attacked my feet with her long nails, skittering up and down my arches, right in the middle where she knows I hate it!

I instantly bellowed

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I couldn't see her face but I knew she was grinning from ear to ear.

I scrunched my feet up, forgetting her demands. She stopped briefly and demanded: "Uncurl your feet".

"AAAAAAAAARGH!" Was my reply.

I obeyed, and she started skittering over the balls of my feet and over my toes. All I could do was lay there and cackle.

"Oh god!" I thought "she can do this to me all day!"

After a minute or two (or was it a millennium?) Of having to hold still while she had her way with my poor feet, another sensation make me instinctively pull my arms down until I realized that if I did, we'd be starting all over again, so I held them up despite my every instinct while she wiggled her toes all over my armpits without ever stopping on my feet.

I was in silent laughter, she was getting my two worst spots at once and I had to hold still and take it. I didn't even have the comfort of being tied up and pulling against the ropes.

I would belly laughed silently for a few seconds before taking a huge breath and bellowing: "HHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

This went on for ten to fifteen minutes when I was able to get a big enough breath to scream "ISUBMIIIIIIT!"

"That's nice honey"

She did not let up on my feet or my armpits, and I couldn't even get enough air to protest or beg.

After half a minute or so she said... "Okay, I guess you did let me give up from you tickling my armpits last time, so I'll give your armpits a break".

Her toes stopped their assault on my pits but she continued mercilessly raking her fingers over my feet.

"NOPLEHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAA!"

"What? You want me to go back to your armpits?"

I nearly sat up!

"NO! No! tickle my feet I don't care!" I begged.

"Good boy" she giggled and gleefully tortured my feet for the next ten minutes or so.

"Okay" she said, "I think you've had enough of that, now let me see, when I gave up the last time you shoved your dick in my mouth, so....."

GRRRRRRRRRR! I whined, knowing what was coming.

She moved up to the head of the bed and plunked her pussy down onto my face. I let out a few humiliating muffled grunts of protest which turned into muffled yelps when she started pinching my nipples and poking my ribs!

"You made me suck your dick so get licking!" she ordered.

After a couple more yelps and a sadistic attack on my nipples I started kissing and licking her clit.

I heard her moans and groans grow louder and louder as she started grinding away on my face. I could still breath, but not very efficiently, and so my energy started depleting and my efforts started to grow more lackluster. As soon as they did, I felt her tweak my nipples...

"MMMMMMM!" I yelped and pathetically started planting vigorous kisses and firmly licking her clit.

It went on like this for quite a while, I would slow down, she'd tweak my nipples and I'd be full force again. After a while she reached down and grabbed the back of my head.

"Remember when you choked me out with your dick?"

I protested immediately, whining "MMMMMM! MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!" Which we both knew was "No!... NO!!!!!"

She pressed my face against her pussy so that I couldn't breath. My muffled grunts obviously felt good because I heard her moan every time I groaned.

Still keeping my arms up, I reached back and had to suffer the indignity of tapping out on her ass, which made her giggle. (she released me instantly).

"aaaah, so awesome" she giggled and 69'd me again.

"nonono please!" I begged shamelessly.

She got into a similar position as before but this time she grabbed my hard cock.

"UNH! oooh yeah!" I groaned, until I realize that she was just BARELY moving her hand. She knows this drives me crazy, Im incapable of finishing from this but I build up like you wouldn't believe. While this was going on she used her foot to tickle my right armpit, confusing sensations and sending me to another planet.

I started giggle/babbling incoherently, which is a sign that I've pretty much had enough and will do or say anything at that point.

"Uh oh" she said, realizing what state I was in.

"You had enough? she asked with a smirk, slowly stroking my cock and poking my armpit with her toes.

"UH HUUUUH!" Was all I could manage.

"Tough" she said lightly and continued my torture.

After a few minutes of this I was barely coherent.

I don't know if she did this on purpose just to tease me some more, or if she actually felt sorry for me and let up, but she did give my armpits a break and simply planted both feet on my chest, right in front of my face.

Her sow jerking me off session had completely taken its toll, and I was desperate for SOME kind of release, so after stating in my submissive, desperation voice: "isubmit" I started firmly planting kisses all over her feet!

The kept up the slow jerking of my cock and giggled...

"Are you kissing my feet?"

I said nothing but groaned as I was basically "making out" with her feet.

She chuckled at my complete lack of self control, knowing that this was in lu of any kind of seminal relief.

"You poor guy" she chuckled. "Okay, say you suck at Wheel of fortune."

My reply was immediate.

"MUAH.. MUAH... I suck... muah muah muah muah "I suck at wheel of fortune" muah muah muah muah.

She started vigorously jacking me off.

"OOOOOH YEAAAH! I groaned, still kissing her feet.

"Say youre Charlotte's bitch" she demanded, jerking me into submission.

I spoke up instantly:

"I'M CHARLOTTE'S BITCH!" - muah muah muah muah......

She giggled. "Good boy".

She jerked me to an unbelievable orgasm while I groaned and slobbered all over her feet. I had never really done that before, but I think she liked it. It certainly added an additional level of submissiveness.

I was so spent that I fell into blissful sleep afterword. When I woke up she was cuddling with me. I looked over and she smiled. I finished her off with my toung and we cuddled for a while afterword.

We ended up playing monopoly later that night which I LOST... AGAIN!!!!

There wasn't much of a session that time. the most that happened is that I assumed the position on the bed and told her that she had to give my armpits a break since shed already tickled them silly for 45 minutes today. Of course she focused on them for most of the time, but after a while I think we were a little "competed" out and it basically just turned into fucking.

In any case, I got what I deserved.

here's hoping I get my revenge nest time.

"here's hoping I get my revenge nest time."
I hope you do, too! :p

Great story! You do realize that you win either way in these games. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back