• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife kidnapped, then tickled

LowBass

TMF Regular
I 'kidnapped' my wife right after work on Friday.....tied & gagged her, then put her on display for some tickling.

Below are the tied & gagged pics. She was tied like this for about 30 minutes.

Last edited:
Put on display for tickling

Here are the pics where she was put on display for tickling....

She was bound, gagged, blindfolded, and ear plugs were in her ears...total sensory deprivation. She was left alone for about 20 minutes, then I tickled her for about 20 mintues.....she couldn't take anymore......tears started to flow, so I had to stop!

Last edited:
Thanks LowBass for sharing this with us. I would love for you to do this to her and put her on display for tickling where I could tickle her sometime while she is blindfolded like that with you. Is she very ticklish? Her feet are beautiful. I would tickle her for hours if she were tied up like that and blindfolded. Tears or no tears I would tickle torture her.

Also maybe sometime you can post an actual clip of you tickling her when she is tied up like this. I would love to see a clip more than the pictures.

I always love the pics you post. Any chance of a video anytime soon? :D

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back