• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife Tickle Tortured On Ride Simulator Machine/F

Rasputin

TMF Expert
This was one of those magic moments.

My wife and I very recently went to a theme park. We went with two of her female friends and their significant others. One of the rides was a flight simulator. It’s an immersive ride, with intense special effects, and there’s a whole dramatic build up before they let you “fly”.

Before I go any further, let me explain this. In many of my previous stories, I’ve primarily talked about my wife’s feet. On a ticklish scale of 1-10, her feet are a 38. If she were in the stocks at Cannelli, she’d have a level of regret of 100,000. But her stomach is even worse…

Her belly button is the single most ticklish part of her body. I’ve only ever really gotten it 3 or 4 times. EVER! It’s a hard limit. It’s her freak out button. It’s off limits. It’s her No-No Zone. If her belly button is the bullseye of tickles, the surrounding target is extremely bad for her too. Tickle her feet, and it causes shrieks, kicking, swearing and panicked giggles. But tickling her stomach causes an extracted guffaw. An uncontrollable, unstoppably deep, gasping laughter, which often leads to cataplexy.

The controls for the ride are best described as a motorcycle with a high center console. You sit on the seat, tuck your legs behind you, and lean your stomach into the console. You then are supposed to extend your arms and grasp handlebars in front of you. Then just like in some sort of Baron Strap Video, your back rest comes up behind you and clamshells you up against the console. So you are securely locked in place for the ride. Right after that, the same thing happens on the back of your calves. Before the ride begins, the attendant comes by and gives a little push on the back rest, getting those last couple clicks of security in. You are basically squished by the backrest with your stomach firmly against the console.

My wife started making nervous panicked giggles while she was being locked into place. Again, this is an immersive simulator ride. So on top of console is a screen. It’s displays all sorts of data and progress reports and real time video of your face. As part of the immersive storyline, you are in the process of syncing your mind up with the flight controls. And then it happened.

The column began to pulse vigorously and vibrate, right on your stomach. My wife shrieked. It would stop, then start again. Over and over. With increasingly long intervals and intensity. My wife was in hysteria. She was quite literally restrained against a stomach tickling device! What had started off with a shriek, turned into uncontrollable giggles, turned into wailing. Her ticklish stomach became more of the center of attraction than the actual attraction. Everyone was shocked at how ticklish my wife was because we were all on the same ride together. No one else was reacting like that, but they were laughing along at her. The process probably lasted a total of 30-45 seconds. But to my wife, when her abdomen is involved, that is eternity.

As my wife exited the ride, she said “That was amazing! But I can’t believe They TICKLED MY STOMACH!!!” in a flirty and nervous way! Once again, my wife’s extreme ticklishness is the world’s worst kept secret amongst her friends. This truly was a great tickling story that I did not see coming!

Last edited:
Great story! :tickle: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Thank you for always being so kind and supportive of members’ contributions!

Putting experience to “paper” takes time. There’s usually drafts, revisions, and final edits.
(If you care about your work.)

Thanks for acknowledging the time that it takes to properly share an experience that was given to me.

I love seeing incidental tickles like this. Thanks for posting!

This was one of those magic moments.

My wife and I very recently went to a theme park. We went with two of her female friends and their significant others. One of the rides was a flight simulator. It’s an immersive ride, with intense special effects, and there’s a whole dramatic build up before they let you “fly”.

Before I go any further, let me explain this. In many of my previous stories, I’ve primarily talked about my wife’s feet. On a ticklish scale of 1-10, her feet are a 38. If she were in the stocks at Cannelli, she’d have a level of regret of 100,000. But her stomach is even worse…

Her belly button is the single most ticklish part of her body. I’ve only ever really gotten it 3 or 4 times. EVER! It’s a hard limit. It’s her freak out button. It’s off limits. It’s her No-No Zone. If her belly button is the bullseye of tickles, the surrounding target is extremely bad for her too. Tickle her feet, and it causes shrieks, kicking, swearing and panicked giggles. But tickling her stomach causes an extracted guffaw. An uncontrollable, unstoppably deep, gasping laughter, which often leads to cataplexy.

The controls for the ride are best described as a motorcycle with a high center console. You sit on the seat, tuck your legs behind you, and lean your stomach into the console. You then are supposed to extend your arms and grasp handlebars in front of you. Then just like in some sort of Baron Strap Video, your back rest comes up behind you and clamshells you up against the console. So you are securely locked in place for the ride. Right after that, the same thing happens on the back of your calves. Before the ride begins, the attendant comes by and gives a little push on the back rest, getting those last couple clicks of security in. You are basically squished by the backrest with your stomach firmly against the console.

My wife started making nervous panicked giggles while she was being locked into place. Again, this is an immersive simulator ride. So on top of console is a screen. It’s displays all sorts of data and progress reports and real time video of your face. As part of the immersive storyline, you are in the process of syncing your mind up with the flight controls. And then it happened.

The column began to pulse vigorously and vibrate, right on your stomach. My wife shrieked. It would stop, then start again. Over and over. With increasingly long intervals and intensity. My wife was in hysteria. She was quite literally restrained against a stomach tickling device! What had started off with a shriek, turned into uncontrollable giggles, turned into wailing. Her ticklish stomach became more of the center of attraction than the actual attraction. Everyone was shocked at how ticklish my wife was because we were all on the same ride together. No one else was reacting like that, but they were laughing along at her. The process probably lasted a total of 30-45 seconds. But to my wife, when her abdomen is involved, that is eternity.

As my wife exited the ride, she said “That was amazing! But I can’t believe They TICKLED MY STOMACH!!!” in a flirty and nervous way! Once again, my wife’s extreme ticklishness is the world’s worst kept secret amongst her friends. This truly was a great tickling story that I did not see coming!

Awesome! Would you mind sharing any instances of tickling her belly/belly button with your bare hands(is she flat/toned there?)

The description makes me think of the avatar ride at Disney animal Kingdom ….is it the one?

Too funny - I saw this unfold on Flight of Passage, as well, once. It's in one of my stories. Thanks for sharing!

Since many of you already are familiar with the ride, here is an image of the contraption I described. I added the arrows to help show the restraints.

IMG_1337.png

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back