• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

wife's barefoot in the house rule

Sifodeeyas

TMF Master
I've mentioned before that my wife has a barefoot in the house rule. Shoes and socks are not permitted. Nylons are acceptable but they have to be sheer, toes need to be visible. Exceptions can be granted in advance but that's not very common. I thought I'd share the process. We have a security system in the house and there are cameras inside (some rooms) and outside. Now and then I've seen her come inside and leave her socks on. That's a no no.

Here is video of the usual process.... https://www.dropbox.com/s/dgkxcz4tjfy9vtr/20200315162039243.mp4?dl=0

She comes in, loses the shoes and socks. Then puts on the nylon socks. She texted me a picture so I could see that they were sheer and acceptable. The other picture (the sole shot) I took when I got home.

This is all a part of our play. It works for us, we have a nice time with this and other stuff that we do to keep life interesting. Thought some of you may enjoy seeing it.

Last edited:
That's is so cool.. she may need to be punished because the nylons dont look like they are on very well. May need to tighten up the reinforced area... :)

sspyss yeah the work was sloppy lol but we really don't have a rule for that.

This is what typically happens when I find her with socks on.... the socks are on the floor next to her.

sspyss yeah the work was sloppy lol but we really don't have a rule for that.

This is what typically happens when I find her with socks on.... the socks are on the floor next to her.

Nice....

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back