• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife's Feet Tickled by Another Guy at Drunken Party Last Weekend!

I second that emotion, PhoenixRising...Wow! Thank you for posting this incredible story, sean88k!

This story got me thinking about an alternative ending, if you will indulge me some 'Ticklish Latitude' :)

What if this guy, who the husband had let suck his wife's toes, had just kept sucking her toes, and not gone for the 'full monte' so to speak of sucking on her arches and insteps?

What if instead of the 'aggressive' approach, the guy had just lightly tickled her arches and instep?

Maybe the story would have picked up with the man's wife beginning to enjoy the attention her bare soles and toes were getting from this stranger on the couch in front of this large party.

Let's just say for argument that she starts flexing her toes, starts tilting her head back ever so slightly, and lets out the sweetest, most delightful laughter this husband has ever heard coming from his wife. She looks at her husband lovingly as if to ask if it's OK for her to enjoy this, this delicious tickling she's receiving from another man. The husband is in a state of shock at the scene unfolding in front of him, just shoots a look back at his wife that 'It's OK honey, enjoy!'.

The husband continues to be completely transfixed by the scene unfolding in front of him...this guy, who's been given free license by him to massage and tickle his wife's feet with his tongue and fingers, is by all accounts now really enjoying the experience. And now, it's certain that the husband's wife is enjoying the experience as well.

So, what happens next?!

Well...first...for the sake of keeping the actors in the story straight, let's just call the stranger, Cam, the husband, John, and the wife, Jessica.

Cam starts working his way up the soles of Jessica's bare foot towards her toes.

Cam takes Jessica's big toe and the next closest toes, and puts them in his mouth and begins to suck on them for what seems like an eternity. Jessica's laughter is just delightful as Cam's tongue works its magic on each toe inside his mouth.

Jessica in between her laughing says, 'Oh my gosh, I LOVE having my toes tickled like this! I can't believe I'm ABLE to let someone suck my toes, and not go into crazy fits of laughter!"

John can't see it, but Cam's running his tongue all over Jessica's toes, caressing all the soft skin that she's cared for over the years with countless pedicures and delightfully scented lotions. John doesn't know it, but Cam is quite simply a master at toe sucking and tickling. He's spent his entire 'career' perfecting the craft of light tickling of women's toes with his tongue.

This stranger, this Cam guy, is getting to taste and tickle Jessica's beautiful toes inside his mouth, toes that you've tasted for years, and yet, something about his rhythmic way of moving his tongue across and down the tops of her toes, his ability to suck on each toe to just the right pressure to elicit pleasurable laughter, not the kind where women immediately pull their feet away because the tickling is too intense, somehow Cam's able to tickle Jessica's toes in a way that leaves her really enjoying the experience.

John is now wondering where this is going to go and realizes that he's in completely unchartered territory...

What do you think? What should John do next?

Great story and photos you've posted! Have you and your wife ever considered a "tickle swap" of wives?

Great story Sean. I would totally be into another man tickling my wife's hot sexy feet. It does not threaten me at all (as long as he is nice and respectful). It would be a bonus that he had a huge foot fetish. Great story! We are both in South Florida

Your wifes feet are amazing! Aby chance we could see them again in sheer tan hose?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back