• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife's feet tickled/nylons/ 8 minutes

jmedic20

TMF Expert
Wifes feet tickled, shorter version

youtube.com/watch?v=-r7yqEucYu0 (updated link 4-13-08)

This was shot with a digital camera with video features. I don't know why but there is sound on the camera but no sound when I download it to the computer. Probably a format problem that I dont know how to trouble shoot.

We start out with some toe wiggling for the camera and move into tickling. The very end of the video is a challenge I had her do to demonstrate her "toe skills". After you see it I'm sure you'll agree, she's well trained.

Last edited:
This is a nice contribution . . . I just think it's too bad when Law and Order can be heard more clearly than your 'lee.

I just figured out why I didn't have any sound, speakers unplugged on my computer. DUH!

And again, it's not a video camera, it's a regular camera with a video clip feature. Not a very good microphone sad to say.

Wow, an 8 minute video! 5 min. of watching her get tied, 2 minutes of watching her pick up coins, 1 minute of tickling with no laughter.

"This video has been removed by the user."

I was to late to watch the Clip :(

I managed to see the video before it was removed and I liked it. :D I appreciate anyone who makes the effort to make a clip and then share it.

"This video has been removed by the user."

I was to late to watch the Clip :(

All of the clips that I posted stopped working. In my youtube account they showed up like they were there. I didn't get any messages that they were removed however when I tried to view them nothing happened, just got a blank screen.

I'm looking for different posting options. Was told on another forum that youtube often takes down videos that are linked from certain websites.

It took a little over 2 hours for that video to upload on youtube. Arrgh!!!!!!

There is something about this forum where ppl think its great to pick apart one another's contributions. Why would you make a comment like this "hank" kid did?? It should be well appreciated when ANYONE in ANYWAY makes a contribution to this forum.

I'm just saying it belongs in the non-tickling area. I'm not criticizing his contribution, but he wrote "Wife's feet tickled/Nylon/8 minutes", and this is simply not true. I just don't like to think I'm wasting my time with something I did not want to see. If I posted "girl hysterically ticklish", and then showed a video of a girl TALKING about how hysterically ticklish she was, wouldn't you find that annoying.

Hank2001,

My original post clearly explains that the video is not all tickling.

After looking over your past posts I see you're one of those guys that's never happy with anything. Feel free to not waste your time on any of my future posts.

Hank2001,

My original post clearly explains that the video is not all tickling.

After looking over your past posts I see you're one of those guys that's never happy with anything. Feel free to not waste your time on any of my future posts.

You can rest assured I will respond to future posts if they say "wife tickled" and she ain't.

Hank, let's see your contribution. How bout sharing your own home made videos with the rest of us. I for one would like to see what you've done. Perhaps by seeing your work I can improve mine. I am after all new to the whole video thing.

I look forward to seeing what you've come up with.

Hank, let's see your contribution. How bout sharing your own home made videos with the rest of us. I for one would like to see what you've done. Perhaps by seeing your work I can improve mine. I am after all new to the whole video thing.

I look forward to seeing what you've come up with.

Can I ask you a question? Why not a simple "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have titled the piece "wife's feet tickled/nylons/8 minutes." I'm not the one at fault here. You titled your thread wrong and you act as if I'm the bad guy for pointing it out. I'm being sincere--we are grateful for your contribution. But please, just be more careful in the future. No need to be defensive.

Ok guys, sorry for the hold up. I edited the video to make it shorter and compressed it a bit to speed up the upload time on youtube. Here's the link:

youtube.com/watch?v=-r7yqEucYu0

Copy and paste the link and then add the www. in front of it. I'm told that will reduce the chances of youtube locking up the video.

There's no sound. This video contains toe wiggling and some foot tickling. It's a terrible video and I suggest you not waste your time watching it.

That said, I hope you all enjoy it.

Thank you so much for sharing your clip with us. I really enjoyed your Clip. Please tell your wife her feet looking pretty hot in the tan sheer nylons.

You are a damn lucker mate ;)

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back