• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wifes friends

Oh yeah! Right before she chopped off my hands and nuts with a sling-blade.

My sincere apologies as well, of course we are all none the wiser what goes on in our real lives, I should of thought before I made a comment on this, really sorry anyway tickleshow hope it all works out for you

I tickled my wife's hot looking bitch of a sister's feet one night after we all went out drinking one night. After we came home and sent the sitter off, my wife and I went upstairs to check on the kids while her sister stayed in the living room and her husband was in the bathroom. I came downstairs first and happened to look over at this fort we built for the kids out of those plastic interlocking blocks and saw that my sister in law was laying down inside of it with her perfect barefeet sticking out of one of the square holes in the blocks.
My heart started pounding and I thought to myself "o.k., now or never" and I quickly crawled over to her feet and wrapped my arm around both of her ankles and started tickling the bottoms of her feet.
She started laughing right away and I told her to keep it down so that she would not wake up the kids ( really I didn't want my wife to hear because she probably would have killed me).
After about a minute of me stroking her feet and her constant begging, I quit when I heard someone comming down the stairs.
I loved tickling her and hearing her beg because she can be a real bitch and I get a big thrill tickling bitchy girls. Given the opportunity, I would tickle her for an hour straight without a break.

I tickled my wife's hot looking bitch of a sister's feet one night after we all went out drinking one night. After we came home and sent the sitter off, my wife and I went upstairs to check on the kids while her sister stayed in the living room and her husband was in the bathroom. I came downstairs first and happened to look over at this fort we built for the kids out of those plastic interlocking blocks and saw that my sister in law was laying down inside of it with her perfect barefeet sticking out of one of the square holes in the blocks.
My heart started pounding and I thought to myself "o.k., now or never" and I quickly crawled over to her feet and wrapped my arm around both of her ankles and started tickling the bottoms of her feet.
She started laughing right away and I told her to keep it down so that she would not wake up the kids ( really I didn't want my wife to hear because she probably would have killed me).
After about a minute of me stroking her feet and her constant begging, I quit when I heard someone comming down the stairs.
I loved tickling her and hearing her beg because she can be a real bitch and I get a big thrill tickling bitchy girls. Given the opportunity, I would tickle her for an hour straight without a break.

USP, I love your stories about your hot ticklish wife and her hot ticklish (although apparently bitchy) sister. I'm just curious, what celebrities do they resemble. Just so I can get a picture in my mind of these hot girls being tickled without mercy

Even though my boyfriend isn't into the whole tickling thing, I know he tickles other girls (including my friends) from time to time. I see him tickle them occasionally but if I don't they make for good stories, which I find quite amusing actually. All in fun. :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back