• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wii Fit Trainer

Quebueno

TMF Novice
Anyone else have any strong fantasies of tickling Wii Fit Trainer from Super Smash Bros? Anyone know any good videos developed to resemble her? What about other video game characters you’d LOVE to tickle?

Well, wii fit trainer, which is originally from the Wii Fit, doesn’t have a face. He/she doesn’t really have a face. I’m not sure how he logistics of that would work.

So many video game characters I’d love to tickle. Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea comes to mind.

Well, wii fit trainer, which is originally from the Wii Fit, doesn’t have a face. He/she doesn’t really have a face. I’m not sure how he logistics of that would work.

So many video game characters I’d love to tickle. Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea comes to mind.

Are you sure about that, Pin? Because I had Wii Fit, and seem to recall the trainers (both male and female having faces. I could be remembering wrong though.

Edit: Did a little research and the in-game trainers did in fact have faces, albeit not very detailed or fleshed out

Last edited:
I've never played wii fit, but I loved her in smash. A fit woman who can twist into different poses is very appealing.

I just wish she/he had more of a personality.

Are you sure about that, Pin? Because I had Wii Fit, and seem to recall the trainers (both male and female having faces. I could be remembering wrong though.

Edit: Did a little research and the in-game trainers did in fact have faces, albeit not very detailed or fleshed out
Allow me to rephrase.

She has nonspecific facial features but they don’t move. They look drawn on. Like a mannequin. She doesn’t move her lips when she talk. Doesn’t blink. Her eyes are dead and lifeless. And there isn’t really any definition. Also her feet don’t have individual toes, if I remember. And her whole body has no real texture.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back