• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Will I be more ticklish if.....

ticklishribs

I am not obese, but I could stand to lose quite a bit of weight. I posted earlier that I was not as ticklish as I wanted to be. Are thin people more ticklish that fatter people? If I lost weight, might I be more ticklish?

catstoes said:
I've wondered about that too! I've gained a few pounds in the last couple of years, and was thinking that my ribs are harder to get to than they used to be. I think it would make a difference.

And I'm not sure if this applies in other areas, but a doctor once told me that women with large breasts can have less breast sensitivity because the nerves are stretched.

I don't know what doctor told you that but he obviously hasn't met me!

I am a large woman who definitely needs to lose a lot of weight. I am also large-busted as well. You don't have to dig into someone to tickle them; the lighter touch works very well for me. I have a medical condition and the digging and kneading is the wrong way to go for me.

As far as the breast sensitivity issue is concerned, believe me your doctor is wrong (at least from my standpoint).

Go ahead and lose the weight; I'm actually joining the weight loss club. But ticklishness is the same if your fat or thin, IMHO.

there are plenty of ways to incease ur ticklishness ticklishribs. u probably just haven't gotten a very good tickling lately by an awesome. the size of the person does not matter when it come to ticklishness

You are Beautiful

i love women with some meat on them. Do not worry, ribs. it does not matter if ur thin or not. If ur ticklish you are ticklish, I will tickle you anytime, anyplace.
take care, have fun & may you have many tickles.

I would think your the same ticklishness, but if your overweight, it would be harder to get through the extra flesh to actually get to the ticklish spots.

maniactickler said:
I would think your the same ticklishness, but if your overweight, it would be harder to get through the extra flesh to actually get to the ticklish spots.

Interesting, but not true at all!

You don't have to hit bone to tickle someone; to be exact, if you're tickling someone that aggressively, you have the potential to hurt them. There are plenty of nerve endings on the skin to elicit ticklish response; you never have to knead and "dig in" unless that's your style.

I don't know much out here, but this I know as fact; there are plenty of ticklish fat folks out here. A true ler who simply loves to tickle will make whatever changes in touch, pressure, speed in order to get the response he/she is looking for.

catstoes said:
lol, I knew someone would say that. The (breast reduction) doc said large breasts *can* be less sensitive, not that all large breasts are. I did some googling before posting and there are a few studies on it. It makes some sense too - if you have a certain number of nerves on a patch of skin, then that skin expands really quickly, then you could end up with less nerve coverage. Breasts do have to expand quite a bit, so perhaps you wouldn't get the same effect on other body parts.

Well, breast reduction surgeon-why didn't you say that??? :xpulcy:

Yeah breast reduction surgery can decrease sensitivity; anytime someone cuts into flesh you risk nerve damage. But just because the breasts are big and that they've "stretched or expanded" doesn't mean they're not sensitive. Besides, it's nipple sensititive that's much more important IMO.

I am more ticklish heavier than lighter...but I am more ticklish to light touches than digging in and poking anyway.

My wife had reduction surgery and one breast is MUCH more sensitive than the other, although they are not "ticklish", just more sensitive to touch. However her sides (behind where the surgery was) have now developed two EXTRORDINARY ticklish spots where some fat was removed during the surgery.

Heh.

~ toyou

I agree with Kis... i'm not skinny by any means, and i'm still really ticklish.. the hard poking on the bones actually bothers me most of the time...i always hated that in high school, there was always the bully that dug into your ribs and you thought he was drilling for oil... lighter touches and light squeezing make me nuts.. and hey, there's just more skin to tickle, right?? :D

i love women with some meat on them. Do not worry, ribs. it does not matter if ur thin or not. If ur ticklish you are ticklish, I will tickle you anytime, anyplace.
take care, have fun & may you have many tickles.

wtf u perv

re: I would be..

Some people are more ticklish than others because their nerve endings are closer to the surface of the skin, whereas some other people's nerve endings aren't as close. I'm no doctor--just did some research in the past about this.

Victoria :angel:

I am not obese, but I could stand to lose quite a bit of weight. I posted earlier that I was not as ticklish as I wanted to be. Are thin people more ticklish that fatter people? If I lost weight, might I be more ticklish?

I actually became less ticklish when I lost weight. but, it differs for everyone...

regardless either. you can be slim and nice to prod ticklish or you can be like 'AH! dont touch my fat!' indicating you are ticklish. :D

I've lost 22 pounds over the past couple of years and I've built up a little muscle as well, and I think I am more ticklish than I used to be. So you may be more ticklish if you lose weight. But then again, it could just depend on the person.

I guess that this thread pertains to the ribs & belly.

If you are developing "Love Handles" then the extra weight could hinder the tickling.:(
I have known heavy woman to be ticklish on their feet.:rolleyes:

If you are developing "Love Handles" then the extra weight could hinder the tickling.:(
I have known heavy woman to be ticklish on their feet.:rolleyes:

That might be true for some but not for me! I'm a heavy woman and the older I get the more sensitive I become. My SO wanted to put his arm around me and caught my side instead; I thought I'd jump out of my shoes! I'm one of those jumpy ticklish people, especially when I don't see it coming!

But to each his/her own, I guess!

That might be true for some but not for me! I'm a heavy woman and the older I get the more sensitive I become. My SO wanted to put his arm around me and caught my side instead; I thought I'd jump out of my shoes! I'm one of those jumpy ticklish people, especially when I don't see it coming!

same here, kis. I used to be able to take hours of tickling. Not so anymore. I break so easy anymore.

Good news!! Good news for me!!! I promise you won't jump out of your shoes when I tickle you, kissypoo-- because you'll be barefoot. :firedevil:firedevil:firedevil

I've wondered about that too! I've gained a few pounds in the last couple of years, and was thinking that my ribs are harder to get to than they used to be. I think it would make a difference.

And I'm not sure if this applies in other areas, but a doctor once told me that women with large breasts can have less breast sensitivity because the nerves are stretched.

Maybe for those that have implants but mine are rather large and are one of the most sensetive places on my body. As for losing weight...I started running everyday last summer and have lost weight and it did help. I wouldnt say alot because I was really ticklish before. But the running gave me more stamina to take it longer and fight back harder (lol).

One of the most ticklish people I've ever tickled was fairly overweight.
She had never really been tickled b4 and was absolutely shocked at her own sensitivity. :D
Size makes no difference at all!!! :bouncybou

If you want to be tickled with pressure then I think losing weight would make it easier for a ler to get to your ribs, muscles and tendons.

And I think pressure tickling tickles most people more than light tickling or scratching.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back