• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

winning a bet, never felt so good :P

tickle_prince

Verified
hi all, so since i'm on a roll for posting i thought i'll share one of my tickle experience which i have had with a friend of mine she lives in my home town and since i moved away to uni i don't see her as much as i use to but thankfully i do when i go bk visiting family over the holidays! anyway..this happen about 3 years ago, in fact it was the year i was leaving to go to uni.

Now my friend is a girl, she's quite small and curvy she has long bloud hair and rly strangely coloured eyes and her feet are only tiny but she has long-ish toes. (very ticklish thou as your about to find out :p )

So we we'll sitting in this pub just having a meal and we were chatting away catching up with each others week and she had just got over a split with a guy she been with for a while so i wanted to try and keep her cheery. Anyhow i had a starter and maincourse (yeah i can eat alot and lucky i don't put on the weight lol ) anyway i came to this dessert which your suppose to share with like 2 to 3 people its massive with different chocolate and ice cream and i was like saying to her..."i think i'm going order one of these to myself.."

she laughed and teased me saying "no way Mike" but i know how much i love my desserts so..i thought i would try and use this chance to..secure something so with a smile i said "..well the lets make a bet on it!" she looked at me and smirked and shook her head and said "ok, what did you have in mind?" Now me and my friend, cuz we'll known each other for like over 5 years we'll close and told each other everything so she knew about my tickle fetish.

With a smile i said "ok..then if i eat all of this dessert you have to let me tie you down and tickle you" i didn't know what to expect reactions wise..well i kinda did cuz i had got her before like this and as soon as i mentioned the terms of the bet her facial expression was like: i knew it kinda look so she just laugh gently and nodded saying "i might of guessed, so ok but if you don't you have to give me a massage every day for the nxt week" (basically she taught me how to and she thought i was good at it) so of course i nodded in agreement, that seem fair!

Neithless..to say the dessert came and i watched her face in shock as i finished it bit by bit. Once finished i was like YAY and she just looked at me and cover her face and shook her head. She knew she was in big trouble.

SO..now we get down to the tickling, you can bet that night i cashed in my bet!(i mean why would i not!) now she was wearing blue jeans, white thin ankle socks, and a black t-shirt with denuim jacket. she slowly kicked off her trainers and sat and on the side of the bed as she said "ok..so how do you want me?" we both laughed at that, since well it sounded rather kinky i made a little joke which caused another bash of laughter and then i just got her to lay on her back and place her arms above her head and her feet together. Let me tell you..i found the thoughts of this exciting cuz she does have a wonderful smile and weird charm about her. I tied her wrists to the head board and her feet together. And then with a pause i set to work.

Since her feet are her worst spot i left them till last. and i rly enjoy tickling a girls underarms and feet so i sat on her hips and looking down i teased her..like you do and started at her pits tickling like crazy. She tried to hold out..bless her but soon she sucumbed and started to trash about best she could, twisting and turning her laughter very cute and pleasing to the ears. I took the time to tease her ribs and waistline. I think i tickled her upperbody for like 5 to 8mins before i turned around and grabbed her knees (which are wickedly ticklish to, she goes nuts when you sqeeze them gently) :p

I then stopped and she was like sucking in breath saying "..i..is it over?" still giggling and i looked at her and smirked saying "you wish" i then started to slide down to her feet..she knew what was coming and she started to thrash alittle, already laughing saying "please mike noo, don't! your kill me" you know the normal stuff people say when your about to tickle their worst spot lol of course her feet were already twitching and kicking about gently, i took the time to slip away her socks by rolling them very gently from her ankles. Which she use to hate cuz it drew out the thoughts of what was coming. And..then...yep you guessed it i went to town on her toes, and heels and rly worked her worst spot on her feet which is her high arches. And yes...she went CRAZY she trashed, and kicked and laughed and screamed (thank god no one was in the house lol )

I think i kept that up..for at least 10mins before i finally stopped and let her go, as soon as i did she just lay there panting and giggling and twitching. Before she sat up and looked at me saying "you enjoyed that didn't you?" of course i nodded saying "yes" and we hugged and she said in my ear "i'm never betting you again"

:D and there you have it!, it never felt so good winning a bet! sorry it is a heck of a long one lol but hopefully you enjoyed reading it ^^

:) hey i'm glad you liked it! i had a few more that happen to me to over i be sure to post them up sometime to ^^

heh got to agree i was rather lucky ^^

You are definitely one of the luckiest dudes I've read about.

Great post.

^^; thanks *thumb up* but i'm sure theirs other lucky guys and girls out there to :p just got to find them XD

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back