• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

winter or summer olympics which do you prefer?

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
since the winter olympics start this friday i thought it might be nice to see which you all prefer, if you have a preference that is. i enjoy both, but i like the winter olympics best. i like all the activities and during the last winter olympics i first watched the curling competition. once i understood how it worked i became a fan. i also like watching the various skiing activities, including the ski jump. those people look like they can fly. also, and i forget what its called but the cross country skiing and shooting event, the one combined. and of course the figure skating competitions. and snowboarding has lately been included, i think during the last olympics. thats a fun sport to watch.

what about all of you?

isabeau

kered said:
Summer....(Glad to see you back, Izzy)

thanks kered, i went away for a few days , but couldnt get my pedicure, they were booked. andddddddddd you didnt say why you like summer best lol
just kidding

isabeau

I like the summer olympics best, because of women's beach volleyball, women's swimming and diving, and women's gymnastics. :devil:

Attachments

• KerriW.jpg
    KerriW.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 12
isabeau said:
thanks kered, i went away for a few days , but couldnt get my pedicure, they were booked. andddddddddd you didnt say why you like summer best lol
just kidding

isabeau
I like summer best 'cause you wear shorts and sandals.....oh, the Games. I like track and field competition.......and shorts and sandals........... :bouncybou

I agree with the group; summer olympics are best...Just because I like the events more. That and it's always in a nice warm place.

CH

Winter

I like the winter best. Seems to be a lot more passion in most of the winter events. The skating both speed and figure, and the skiing events. The ice hockey, its all pretty fun. Also, I find it harder to stay inside during the summer. If I['m home, I like to ride my bike as late as I can so I don't see much of it.

PokeyinMich said:
I like the winter best. Seems to be a lot more passion in most of the winter events. The skating both speed and figure, and the skiing events. The ice hockey, its all pretty fun. Also, I find it harder to stay inside during the summer. If I['m home, I like to ride my bike as late as I can so I don't see much of it.

whooooooohooooooooooooo now we are talking.

isabeau xoxo :wub:

Hard to say to say; the Sydney 2000 was a great experience which I was lucky enough to witness first hand and go to many events as I could but I would have to say I prefer the winter games, I guess more the events are more fun to watch.

I dont care what sport it is, any time I can show national pride ill watch it.

Kust

Winter, but only because it's the one that's going to be on this year. Oh, and I love figure skating and bobsledding and the biathalon.

Well, you knew this was coming, but I love the winter Olympics ofcourse! :D

Let's hope Canada can retain their Olympic Gold Title in Hockey ;) :cool:

leafstk said:

now why arent i surprised at that answer? lol xoxo

isabeau :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

Summer for sure! More the Olympian ideal. it has all the traditionals too. Diskus, javelin, triathalon, long jump etc.

Winter has some cool events too and of course Hockey, but there is just only SO much you can do with snow and ice.

I think given a choice, i wouod choose summer because of the track and field events which pretty much made up the olympics, but I do enjoy watching the skiing events in the winter

The winter olympics are really the only sports event that I look forward to. I can watch almost all the of the sports during that season (except hockey). I love the skiing, skating, bobsled, snow boarding, etc. But you can take this with a grain of salt coming from someone who doesn't watch the world series, march madness, nba playoffs, superbowl... etc.

I don't really prefer one over the other. There are events that I enjoy most in both sessions. I like the original "true" Olympian events. But, I also like diving, skating and skiing...among other things. About the only thing I really don't much get into are the team events, other than gymnastics. I prefer events where you can see individual accomplishments.

I just hope we don't have any drugging scandals this time around! Either way, I'll likely be watching things here in the study while I do some long overdue site updates. Life just keeps getting nuts.

Ann

leafstk said:

I like the winter olypics much better for two reasons. One, which our friend up top pointed out, is hockey. Hockey is my favorite sport. However leaf, I think the Czech republic is going to take it this year.
Another reason is because I ice skate, so I love everything involving ice skating.

Aachen1983 said:
I like the winter olypics much better for two reasons. One, which our friend up top pointed out, is hockey. Hockey is my favorite sport. However leaf, I think the Czech republic is going to take it this year.
Another reason is because I ice skate, so I love everything involving ice skating.

i would love to learn to ice skate. also back to the olympics, i like watching speed skating also. they fly across the ice.

isabeau

Winter because of ice hockey, downhill skiing, bobsled, speed skating.

Snow and ice = speed!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back