• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wisconsin Gathering.....

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
GLAT Gathering.....

(GLAT = Great Lakes Area Ticklephiles)

It is still in the preliminary planning stages, but I am planning to host a gathering in Wisconsin Dells Sept. 20-22nd (2002, obviously...lol). Wisconsin Dells is an hour north of Madison (or approx 4 hours from Chicago).

I will be going sometime in the next few weeks to check out a potential gathering location. I am almost positive it will be perfect, but I just want to see it in person and make sure it is large enough and accomodating enough.

The place I have selected is a lakeside cottage/summer rental. It is a 2 bedroom cottage with 70 feet of lakefront and private beach. It is quite large, with 2 full bedrooms, a full kitchen/dining room, full bath, and a BIG living room complete with fireplace, big screen tv, vcr, etc. It also has BBQ grills and picnic tables which will be great for having a huge cookout on the weekend of the gathering.

Anyway, the reason why I am posting about this so far in advance is because I want to get a rough estimate on how many people would be interested in attending. If there turns out to be a good number of people, I may see about renting both 2 bedroom cottages on this property to allow for extra room and playing space (there are a total of 3 cottages...2 - 2 bedroom cottages and 1 -1 bedroom cottage).

Please drop me an email at [email protected] if you feel you would be interested in attending this gathering. Many thanks!

Mimi :)

Last edited:
Be Prepared

Be prepared to spend a LOT of money. Because the Dells is EXPENSIVE as hell. (although a damn fine place, lot's of fun).

Be sAfe

Tron

I am aware of how expensive some things can be in the Dells. I live just 50 miles outside of the Dells, and we visit there every summer. Potential attendee's need not worry though. I am having the gathering during the off season, so things will not be so expensive. I will have a small set reservation fee, and the hotel that owns the cottages I will be renting has rooms for as little as $35 a night, so accomodations will not break anyones bank either. Other then that, dinner Friday evening and Sunday Brunch are the only other expenses anyone will have. I will be preparing the meals myself on Saturday. This gathering will not be any more expensive for anyone then any other gathering would be.

Mimi

I just wanted to say quick that it appears as though I will be changing the date of the gathering. The weekend of the 20-22nd in Sept. did not work out for us, and as it turns out, did not work for many who wished to attend. The new date looks to be Sept. 27-29th. Hopefully this will be the last time I need to reschedule it. I hope some of you who were not able to work it out for the weekend of the 20-22nd can squeeze it into your schedules now :)

Mimi

Mimi:

Thanks for the update. I had never responded to the original date, even though I fully intended to try to make it to your gathering. After all, Big Jim and I have a side bet on who can hold old the longest to being "ganged up on" by the women at the gathering. Even though I am highly doubtful of Big Jim making an appearance...and even MORE doubtful of his ability to outlast me...I will definitely make every effort to be there. After all, I would hate to deprive the women of the challenge of breaking an unbreakable 'lee...

Nice to hear from you on this thread, HBGB :)

Oh, BigJim will definitely be there. His money order for his reservation is already on the way, and he has confirmed his attendance this Sept. So hurdle #1 has been cleared. As for him outlasting you....well, he has been putting even bigger wages on his "durability" as of late. He placed another 'wager' on his endurance in the chat room the other night. Should us ladies manage to break him in under 2 hours, he has agreed to taking a swim in the very frigid waters of Lake Delton :devil: Being from Wisconsin, you know precisely how cold our area lakes can get in late Sept...muwahahaha. If he has the 'balls' to go through with this dare, needless to say they will be non-existent when he climbs out of the lake, after his dare is completed...LOL.

Hope you can make the arrangements to attend :D

Mimi

anyone out there?

Looks like this is dead? Any wisconsin gatherings out there?

Damn that sucks. Anyone interested in trying ti get a wisconsin gathering going sometime?

So are there any people in the Wisconsin or Illinois area interested in creating a Gathering around the area?

I haven't been able to find any gatherings in the area so if anyone can help me out let me know.

Are there not alot of ticklephiles in Wisconsin? Seriously I've been having a hard time finding anyone in the area for this.

If you don't find many, initially, in Wisconsin, do try the Tickling in Michigan events. It's not far, and the weather IS good for travel much of the year.

Traveling is the issue right now. My car isn't good with long trips and I figured I'd be able to at least take a taxi in Wisco if it's far away.

Trying to get a gathering in between Milwaukee and Madison. Anyone from that area or interested in traveling want to set one up?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back