• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wishing to know more about an artist.

Blackout787

TMF Poster
I have seen this picture I don't know how many times, I really enjoy it. However, I know there are other pictures done by the same artist. I was wandering if someone show me where to find more of this artists art. I seem to recall a thread about it, but I can't find it any more.

Unknown Artist Image.jpg

I'll bet LGZ would know. I feel like he's totes on the up and up on up on Japanese Tickle art.

B

I don't know the author but I can post the whole set here if you want ;)

I'll bet LGZ would know. I feel like he's totes on the up and up on up on Japanese Tickle art.

B

I think you give me far more credit than I deserve. I'm a very casual fan of japanese art. I much prefer western art. I don't know who the artist is, but I do have a large collection of what looks like serialized stories of one pieces. I have about 60 of them. I'm quite certain several are missing and several are out of order as they were obtained on various websites over the years. Some you can kind of tell belong in one story, while others its anyone's guess. Attached is the first story(and even those are suspect as to their order)

Attachments

• 1_1.jpg
    1_1.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 1_2.jpg
    1_2.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 1_3.jpg
    1_3.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 1_4.jpg
    1_4.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 76
  • 1_5.jpg
    1_5.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 103
the rest

Attachments

• 1_7.jpg
    1_7.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 1_8.jpg
    1_8.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 1_9.jpg
    1_9.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 1_10.jpg
    1_10.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 1_11.jpg
    1_11.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 102
Thanks you guys, I would gladly love to see them all if you have them. A shame no one seems to know the artist.

Final:

1209909778279o.jpg

That's all I have, minus the ones LGZ already posted~

Sweet, thank you all very much. Still, though, I wander what happened to the artist. If he or she is even still around.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back