• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Witch hunter hunted (Male caged in mimic chest)

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and access a total of 16 angles of this scene, completely free of censorship: https://www.patreon.com/posts/witch-hunter-88951803

Witch hunter hunted 1.jpgWitch hunter hunted 2.jpgWitch hunter hunted 3.jpg

"As you can imagine, extracting and distilling the essence of agony from a person is a lengthy, laborious process, and yes, quite unethical. But despite what you may believe about us witches... The real ones, not those poor girls without any power or training, who survive being drowned in a lake repeatedly and then burned at the stake... We don't eat children, cast curses, or randomly cause misfortune to people without reason, and as for our dealings with demons and beings from other planes, that's our business as long as it doesn't harm third parties. In short, on a personal level, I just want to live peacefully as I please, without being subservient to anyone. I make a living selling magic items, from potions to cure diseases to talismans to attract good luck, and if anyone has a problem with that, that's why my house is secluded from the village, deep in the forest...

So, even though the essence of agony is a reagent that astonishingly enhances the effects of any potion and can be distilled in multiple ways, as all of them involve great suffering for the person used as the source, on ethical principles, I refuse to do it to anyone, not even animals. In general, I prefer to invest more time and effort to achieve similar results... But if a retarded brute retrograde comes to my house, breaks down the door with an axe, ranting biblical nonsense, and tries to drag me before the inquisition so that they can make me repent for my supposed sins through torture and then burn me at the stake... Oh, my dear ashhole, in this case, I can make an exception.

First of all, for the fright you've given me and the door you've ruined, you owe me three gallons of agony essence. Considering that I've been kind, and the extraction method is based on tickling and humiliation rather than something more extreme, you should generate 5 or 6 ounces daily. Do your own calculations for how long it's going to take because I assure you, you're going to have plenty of time, that's just the beginning. Furthermore, I hope you enjoy the small army of assistants I've summoned to help you generate what you owe me. I suppose, as a good man of God, you won't have any problem resisting their charms since right now it is not at all convenient for your cock to be happy... I'm sure for someone like you, who goes around imposing moral righteousness on others by force, it's very easy to adhere to the same moral principles you try to impose on the rest of us. On the other hand, maybe this way you'll finish faster. Healing potions are easy to make, and I wouldn't charge you for them... It's up to you. Finally, before I leave, and since you like quoting the Bible so much, let's see if you're familiar with this one: Matthew 7, 1-5."

Do I miss my guess or is this channeling a Warhammer (as well as D&D) vibe?

Do I miss my guess or is this channeling a Warhammer (as well as D&D) vibe?

It could be... Actually, I didn't really stop to think about this set much beyond what happens in this basement and why, although it is true that I drew quite a bit of inspiration for the concept, from the daemonettes of Slaanesh, for the small army of succubi.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back