• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wm Xx= Crap

Krazy

TMF Master
I want my money back... and its off to NWA TNA,AJ Styles here I come.

I mean all this hype on Undertaker and he comes back like this??? WTF?

WWE is wrong this aint Where it all begins... Again

This is where it all ends....

Shush you. It rocked. Here's why:

Edge v Y2K: Oh my god, quite possibly the kewlest match I have ever seen in a long, long time. Finishers flying around like they were nothing, with both wrestlers pulling out the stops to make it all the more memorable. Nice twist at the end, too.

Eddie v Angle: He kept the belt, and lied, he cheated and he stole to do it. Done and done.

Cruiser-weight 4-way: Wow. I mean, just wow. Rey's Flash outfit alone was enough for me, the fact that he and Tajiri battered each other with all the high-flying jinks before we got to see the *real* match of Chavo...excellent stuff indeed.

'Taker v Kane: And the award for the best entrance ever goes to....the Phenom. He came, he saw, he didn't sell, and he tonbstoned Kane all the way to hell. It's all we ever asked for. And Paul Bearer was there too! Added bonus m8 ;)

Evening gown Match: Stacy Kiebler in fluffy pink bra. Done. (hey, I'm a man, and she is hot)

Rock and Sock Connection: Rick Flair styling and profiling his very own People's elbow, only for the Rock to counter and repay the favour. Total class. My only gripe was that Evolution won it, but it was kewl none the less.

HHH v HBK v Canadian Dude: I take that Cripple H jibe back now. He actualy pulled out the moves to make this match worthy of a finale: It was nothing special in its own right, but to see Benoit take the belt he's sought after for so bloody long meant alot to him and it showed...and to have Eddie turn towards the end, ala New Radical buddy, was the icing on the cake.

The only shit match was brock v bill, but we didn't care about those two anyway now, did we? ;)

I loved it.

AT

U tell me to shush yet u dont even know who are in matches? idiot...

PWNED! LOL

i agree that wmxx was good except for the brock-goldberg match that is why the splitting of the rosters doesn't work as well as if the superstars wouls tick to their own damn show and have brock and goldberg have seperate matches would have been much better but with the undertaker is concerned he needs to go back to that form that he did tonight cause he was so much better and well as his matches were when he was who he was tonight he needed to be back in that mode again to get the great matches that he has had before

yo krazy where is goldberg goin or are they just releasing him cause they don't know wut to do with him

Krazy, once again, shush. I made a istake on the Y2J bit...it was Christian, not Edge, of course. Apologies for that.

PNED? 'fraid not, n00b ;)

AT

Goldberg isn't going anywhere, my sources say. He has developed a friendship out of the ring with Stone Cold and Austin convinced him stick it out. Lesnar is gone though (thank God).

And Krazy, what the hell is you on? Must be some powerful shit, too:p

WMXX was good, really good. the only match that sucked was Lesnar v Goldberg. It could have been much better. Otherwise, it was worth the money yesterday.

How bout Trish turning heel again? Whoa

I think what pleases me the most about WM XX is that Chris Benoit finally won a World Title. Like my many wrestling internet fans, Benoit is most people's favourite wrestler, and it's about time he has at least a good run with a World Title. What amazes me though is that HHH tapped out legitimately, especially with his string-pulling in the WWE and the reports on that. After avoiding jobbing to the likes of Jericho, Benoit or any similar wrestler, he gave the duke to the Crippler. Fitting that Eddie Guerrero and Benoit embrace in the ring at the end. Let's hope HHH doesn't get his title back at RAW.

How am i a noob? LOL! I have more posts then u, PWNED again!

I will say though I can get used to the Deadman Biker

WM 20 was pretty good. it was what i expected. i do admit, the Trish heel turn fooled me. that was a pretty good surprise. as for the Undertaker, i like it. i always like him better as the "Deadman", rather than the "Biker", but his new appearance seems to be a cross of both. as long as he does the "Deadman" character, i'm cool with it.

Goldberg-Lesnar was exactly what i thought. 2 big men who have no chemistry in the ring together. it was a fantasy matchup, not a realistic one. Lesnar is usually good with others in the ring. his matches with Angle, Benoit and Eddie Guerrero were good. the only problem is, he was wrestling Goldberg, who never seems to have good matches. he is just a spear and jackhammer kind of guy. that's why the match sucked.

Benoit is the champ. finally! it is about time he got the chance to become World champion. let's hope he holds it for at LEAST 2 months. as for Triple H, i always felt he was willing to help others. yeah, he may politic, but he loves the business. he knows what is good for the business. and right now, what's good for the business is Benoit as champ.

were any of you like me, and was waiting for some tickling to take place in the "evening gown" match? it was a long shot, but with all the bare feet and exposed body parts, i was hoping for one quick tickle. oh well....

the Evolution vs Rock-Sock connection sucked! why did Randy and crew have to win? give Mick Foley one last hurrah! the Rock was his usual entertaining self. i dont know what others think, but Ric Flair is one entertaining guy....

overall, i thought it was good. i'm REALLY excited that WM 21 is coming to LA! oh, i will definitely be there!!!!!

Observation on the plots concerning the Raw Divas

:D I believe that there will be a swapping of character roles in order to make way for new plot lines involving the Divas. Instead of the "conniving vixens" being Victoria and Molly it will be Trish and Holly (if she comes back bald or with a wig) and Victoria and Lita will be the "sweetheart divas". If Molly takes a leave of absence, One of the up and coming divas may become a regular on Raw. There could be a Trish vs Lita #1 contenders match for the belt. Lita and Trish's friendship might sour around the #1 contender's belt match.
Any more Ideas?
:D

Krazy, the fact that you use leet speak is evidence enough of your sillyness, a fact which is further compounded by your belief that a post count means anything more than it's numerical value. So, in the immortal words of the Cold One....

Quiet You ;)

As for HHH tapping out...yeah, I loved it, almost as much as I loved the double-teaming effort to put Benoit through the table (although it should have been the Spanish Commentator's table...damn them....)

AT :)

As someone who was actually there (and screaming "TAP OUT!" at Triple H so hard my throat was raw afterward), I have to say that if you think last night's show was crap, you're insane. I've sat through bad five-hour shows before, so I know what it feels like -- and this wasn't one.

And I am deeply proud of my fellow New Yorkers (well, former fellow New Yorkers) for shitting all over the Brock/Goldberg match. No more than they deserved.

The only low points of the night were the tag matches and the Cruiserweight Open, which were too rushed to mean much of anything.

Seeing the Undertaker return was cool, but I know that I'll be sick of him again within a few weeks when he's back to squashing people right and left. As long as he stays away from Eddie, though..

Wrestlemania 20 was awesome! I really enjoyed it. Although......

Was I the only one who got excited and hopeful when Victoria was strapping Molly into the barber's chair? What an opportunity!:woot: :veryhappy :xpulcy:

Drew

Better than that, we got some rather nice sole-shots of Miss Kiebler...very pretty lass she is, non?

AT ;)

I *liked* the 'takers entrance when I first saw it...imagine the black robes, overcoat and broad-brimmed hat, and then have it all walk down towards the ring with Paul Bearer by your side as men holding flaming torches light your way. But...one of my m8's pointed out to me today how that entrance completely did away with the massive build-up to it: The whole point of that was the 'Taker is dead, and his re-emergance is a super-natural event...hence him coming back as the Phenom. It would have been cool for him to rise upwards through the matt or something equaly surreal in order to give the build-up to it all some proper pay-off.

Anyway, yeah, they showed you the £hair-cut", lol. 'Twas amusing. And yes, WWE *definately* needs more pyscho-bitches, lol :)

AT

Chavo is still the cruiserweight champ, and after last night I'm pretty sure Trish has already turned heel. As for Molly, I don't know what they showed on TV, but her head was definitely shaved; they did it out on the stage while the video package for the next match was playing, and she looked pretty bald by the end -- it wasn't just a short haircut.

Taker was just wearing a cowboy hat and long black coat over the same ring gear he wore when he was BikerTaker. I think he may have dyed his hair as well -- it looked darker (although he's not wearing it long the way he used to do in his Deadman days). Other than that, it was the usual thing -- blue lights, dry ice fog, torch-bearing druids, Paul Bearer.

I thought it was ok. It just didn't live up to the hype for me. It was a good ppv, just not what I expected WMXX to be. The Brock/Goldberg match was simply horrible. RVD and Booker both need to be singles wrestlers, and the cruiserweight open was too quick for my tastes. But it was great to see Cena finally win the US title, and the HHH-Benoit-Michaels match was excellent. The Undertaker return as "The Deadman" was kinda ok. I feel like he shoulda had longer hair and a different outfit. He looked just like the "Badass" with new attire. I gave it about a 6-7 outta 10.

Like many of you, I was begging for some quick tickles in that evening gown match. There was so many opportunites. I watched that match about 10 times with all those barefoot shots. Perfect opportunity missed

almost tickle

There was an 'almost' tickle.. at one point, Miss Jackie almost tickled Stacy's butt with feathers as she was entering the ring (just before the cartwheel).

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back