• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Woman's Cuts Off Man's Penis

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
www.thuglifevideos.com

One of the stories on that site, states, that a supposedly "Crazed Woman", cut off part of a man's penis, for not making eye contact during sex.

The story stated that the woman is expected to plead guilty to the charges, and may face up to eight years in prison.

Yeah, bogus story.
I think the joke is supposed to be that her mug shot shows "looking in her eyes" would be impossible.

You could say that she is now "Lacking an extra leg to stand on"... Too soon?

I honestly didn't know it was fake when I posted it.

Imagine waking up in the morning, turn on the news and hear about a guy getting his Dick chopped off by his wife cause his screwed during sex

This here is real:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ated-cut-surgeons-managed-reattach-China.html

Spoiler alert:

A Hong Kong woman finds out her husband has been cheating on her; she cuts off his penis. The surgeons manage to reattach it... but she visits him at the hospital and cuts it off a second time.

The moral of this story? Don't hurt a Chinese girl. Ever. They make for the best lovers and wives on earth, but you don't wanna piss them off.

This here is real:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ated-cut-surgeons-managed-reattach-China.html

Spoiler alert:

A Hong Kong woman finds out her husband has been cheating on her; she cuts off his penis. The surgeons manage to reattach it... but she visits him at the hospital and cuts it off a second time.

The moral of this story? Don't hurt a Chinese girl. Ever. They make for the best lovers and wives on earth, but you don't wanna piss them off.

I will remember that. :eek:

The surgeons manage to reattach it... but she visits him at the hospital and cuts it off a second time.

Ouch! :eek:

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back