• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

women are usually more brutal tickler ?

damdu

TMF Novice
Mam wrażenie, że kobiety w filmach mają mniej litości for ticled

Ummm, what language is that? I can't decipher it. Women are usually more brutal ticklers? I don't know. Most women I've met here on TMF seem to be lees. What do you mean?

in my experience its not us being more brutal but I think the most thorough, determined, patient, tortuous, methodical ticklers are more us than guys

in my experience its not us being more brutal but I think the most thorough, determined, patient, tortuous, methodical ticklers are more us than guys

Oh I see. Well that's good to know. I wish I could meet someone like that.

Interesting observation.
Depends on the situation I'm guessing. Are we talking F/F or F/M?

From what I've seen in tickling videos and in real life. Then men are more brutal ticklers

I wouldn't say i've seen anything to indicate which sex is a more brutal tickler, as I think there are brutal ticklers who are male and female. I will say though, there does seem to be a certain...pleasure I tend to see on the faces of female ticklers that I don't see as much on men. Perhaps because of the change in power dynamics? Generally speaking, I think on average, the average guy can/could physically overpower a woman and tickle them, and while most women can't. Because of this, I can see a woman enjoying being able to tickle a bound male in a way a male couldn't enjoy tickling a bound female, if that makes any sense.

Just my thoughts.

If ticklers like Tasha, Brooke, Kelli Lynn Sage.etc are any example then woman can be quite brutal.

Women generally have longer nails, and more dexterous fingers which be advantageous when comes to wrecking their victims.

I agree. I have known two women (Mistress Kassandra and Miss Sky) who fit that description very well. :woman:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back