• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women eaten to orgasm?

canary

TMF Novice
Does anyone know of any clip sites that have women being eaten to orgasm whilst having their feet worshipped/tickled? Also any really good ones of them being given forced orgasm whilst having feet tickled/worshipped? Thanks

Does anyone know of any clip sites that have women being eaten to orgasm whilst having their feet worshipped/tickled? Also any really good ones of them being given forced orgasm whilst having feet tickled/worshipped? Thanks

LOL. Wow. That is a pretty specific request. My suggestion is that the closest you will get is lots of Skyleretta's stuff. Not necessarily all of that at the same time...but close enough.

Less satisfying to you...but maybe close enough...is the "mainstream" x-rated stuff by studios like Girlfriend Films. They do a good job with genuine, or seemingly genuine, female orgasms. And, occasionally, they will include some foot worship before or after.

One I remember had Debbie Diamond in it. She is older now. But she absolutely has a foot fetish. Anyway, she is playing with a younger girl and inevitably goes for the feet...and the girl is ticklish...which clearly turned Debbie on. A couple of good orgasms after that.

Oh. One more that I just saw the other day. This might be closest of all. There is a movie called Tickling and Handjobs # 2. I think that will work for you. The actress (samantha?) is bound and tickled. Mostly upperbody, but some feet. And then she is forced into orgasm. I don't think she quite reaches climax...but she was convincing along the way. But the tickling begins again before she gives her ler a handjob (also while being tickled).

Hope that helps. Let me know. I think you have stated interests that are specific on top of specific. So you might want to start producing your own videos. LOL. Or easier, just contact your favorite studios and make some requests.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My ex-wife could not stand to have her feet tickled. But I could usually work that in when going down on her. In fact, she could climax with me tickling her feet while I was taking care of business. But it was a very specific kind of thing. Not a big market for it as far as I can tell. Yet, it is pretty cool...if you can find it. In life or in movies.

Good luck.

We have a few scenes like that in the licklish lesbians series on www.jwtiesamateurs.com also a few of the more recent foot clips like your soles are mine and suck her toes while I make her cum(no oral but plenty of orgasms)

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back