• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women greeting another with a quick tickle

Toesheldback

TMF Master
Yesterday my wife and I were out celebrating her birthday and doing some bar hopping. I was drinking water as I was her DD, but was sitting at the bar with her. One of her female friends walked past me and gave my wife a quick tickle on her side, wiggling her fingers right below her armpit. My wife was looking the other way, talking with someone, and it for sure got her attention although she didn’t react strongly.

I remembered this same woman doing this as a greeting to my wife before, and then it started thinking of other times I’d witnessed a similar thing, either with my wife involved or just two female strangers. It happens more than you might think. I remember once witnessing 3 or 4 gals at a high table at a restaurant, and one gal walking up and doing the same to another. A few minutes later the one who received the tickle greeting mentioned to her friend “she gave me a little tickle!”

I’m not trying to make anything more of this than it really is. It’s just an adorable, friendly way to get someone’s attention. It just happened yesterday, and this is a tickling site, so I thought I’d post about.

Has anyone witnessed this type of greeting between women? It’s so cute.

Yes, twice comes to mind.
Firstly my first ever true gf, her best friend was always tickling her sides. We went to see a film once with her best friend and the best friend's boyfriend. The first thing she did when she saw her was tickle her sides, causing my gf to squirm all over the place.

The second time was when I went to my then other hyper ticklish girlfriend's house she was going to stay in, her friend was staying there with another girl and I think her mum? I can't remember. What I do remember is when we got back to this house the first thing this girl proceeded to do to my girlfriend's friend was tickle behind her knees and say "Dance dance dance." The girl of course burst in to giggles and squirmed around.

I have noticed this before between female friendships! They come from behind sometimes and tickle sides of their female friends. I love the closeness of women in friendships and I have seen plenty of times when women tickle other women’s arm pits, feet, and ears just to have some fun with each other. F/F scenes would Be great if they just based it on the natural relationships of women when they greet each other, give each other Pedicures, or when women are spending time with each other.

I've seen this a bunch. A couple good ones that come to mind:

My wife Keri and I went to a party and my youngest Aunt came over to greet us. She's about 47/48 years old and very attractive. Her and my wife always got along great and end up spending a lot of time together when they run into each other. She hugged us hello and after the greeting my wife reached over and poked her side and said "you look great!" My aunt jumped and giggled a little.

Another one happened while my wife was laying on the couch with her bare feet crossed at the ankles up on the arm of the couch. Her friend had just arrived and after saying hello to me she walked into the living room, greeted Keri and immediately scrambled her nails on Keri's bare soles, which made her jump up quickly.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back