• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wonder if non-fetishists ever think about tickling

MaleTickleeDC

TMF Expert
I mean, clearly non-fetishists do tickle one another on occasion, so they must think about tickling sometimes, but I guess I'll never know what brings tickling to mind for them, or how often they think about it.

Like, when I'm standing in line at Subway or someplace like that, and there's a cute girl in front of me, and she has pits or sides that are very accessible because of what she's wearing, I will inevitably wonder if she's ticklish. I highly doubt that people without tickle fetishes are thinking things like that. Or since I'm more of a lee, when I am interested in a girl romantically, I will of course imagine what it would be like to be tickled by her. But do people without the fetish ever wonder things like, "Is this guy or girl I like ticklish?"

I'm sure they do. I had "vanilla" boyfriends in the past who have asked me that. And tickled me as well. It's not always a sexual thing. I think there's a lot of people who just use it to flirt and be playful with one another. I don't think they think about it while standing in line at a sandwich shop, but in dating type scenarios, I'm sure it comes up sometimes, it just doesn't have the same outcome.

I can tell you that they do.. from personal experience.

As I've posted before, I didn't know tickling was a sexual fetish for me until 1997. When I was in college, in the late 80s and early 90s, I tickled my friends Lora and Stacey a few times, and liked it that both were ticklish. I also used to write stories about foot worship, which included tickling, long before I knew this was a "fetish".

Many vanillas see tickling as a playful thing.. so I'm sure there are plenty of non fetishists who think about tickling.

But do people without the fetish ever wonder things like, "Is this guy or girl I like ticklish?"

If vanilla people wonder if someone is ticklish, they just try it and don't wonder for hours because they think nothing into it. When it comes to total strangers, they most likely don't wonder if the person is ticklish - they'd be wondering more in the line of "I wonder if she likes to give blowjobs".

I would guess that vanilla people think about tickling occasionally, and do it occasionally, but they never obsess about it the way that we do.

I guess they do, the ones who don't hate it anyway. But any mention of restraining/tied-up/bondage they will probably run for the hills.... :(

I think they do as I think a lot of people see it as foreplay without really thinking about it we just embrace it

All people tickle a lot when flirting or otherwise being playful, it's also a bonding thing between friends and family.
I also agree with the above comment. (laughaholic89s)

The feet and armpits are thought of as erogenous zones. For example erotic photography often features the subjects barefoot with extra focus on the armpits.

The armpits are also where humans secrete the vast majority of their pheromones (hormones that send sexual signals to others).

I've had more than a few vanilla girls straight up ask me "So... are you ticklish?". I agree with Candy that people often use it to flirt.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back