• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wonder Woman: Doomed (FFF/F)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
Even with as much strength as Hera can give you, you're between a rock and a hard place, Diana.

Let's say your Amazon willpower helps you block out the smell of Giganta's size 1,015,845 foot as it "bares" upon you...... Now what's left to fight through the sensation of Cheetah and Star Sapphire's fingertips and they scritchy-scratch your big sweat-softened Amazon feet?

And further to that, are they here to simply destroy you? Had you considered that they're attempting to capture you and torture your feet for the rest of your immortal life? Ah man, your day is ALL fucked up!

Enjoy!

Personally I would have gone with Wonder Woman bound and at the ticklish mercy of Fausta but this is still very awesome (also you drew Diana very well). ^_^

Terrific epic feel for this picture, what with the exaggerated anatomy, gleeful villainy, low-angle attitude and sky-high buildings in the background! Diana deserves to be in a grand, high-concept comic book tableau, and you've delivered one in spades!

Learn from your enemies, Diana! Try tickling Giganta's foot! That might make her lift it up, so you can use those precious seconds to free yourself from your ticklers! :scared

Aw who am I kidding, the tickling and the smell are probably making it impossible for her to think of something like that. Not that I'm complaining. :D

Another great picture from you, FireFoxSF. Always a pleasure to see Wonder Woman get it. ;)

Just wooooow thats amazingly awsoooome. The situation is weird tough but it's comic book hero logic so somewhere it can be correct. Still one heck of a situation she is in and no other superhero arround to help... well meaby their watching from afar XD. Greatly done , WW looks damn good aswel as the other characters. Well one way out would be to tickle Giganta i guess but seems she is a bit occupied XD.

Personally I would have gone with Wonder Woman bound and at the ticklish mercy of Fausta but this is still very awesome (also you drew Diana very well). ^_^

I do adore Nazi villainesses as ticklers! However, the Wonder Woman of the 70's is on par (to me) with the Batman of the 60's (ie, it never happened. LALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU, NEVER HAPPENED, WHO WE TALKING ABOUT? LOUD NOISES). I was never more in love with Diana than when JLU started playing up her history as a heavy-handed bone-breaking steel-bending power house. As such I was limited in villain selection to worthy opponents. Well that and Cheetah is fucking hot..... you know in hindsight, i should've drawn her with a frontal view..... dammit.

Thank ya mucho, Rox!

Terrific epic feel for this picture, what with the exaggerated anatomy, gleeful villainy, low-angle attitude and sky-high buildings in the background! Diana deserves to be in a grand, high-concept comic book tableau, and you've delivered one in spades!

Thank you, WeeGrandCranium! That last remark has just made my day! Now that I've dispensed with one legend, perhaps Miss Mew's always-concealed piggies need another revealing!

This is great!! I hope to see a sequel.

Thank you! Nay, no sequel. Not when I've such interesting and fresh ideas raffling about in muh brain. And who'd want to delay such fun anymore than need be? ;D

Learn from your enemies, Diana! Try tickling Giganta's foot! That might make her lift it up, so you can use those precious seconds to free yourself from your ticklers! :scared

Aw who am I kidding, the tickling and the smell are probably making it impossible for her to think of something like that. Not that I'm complaining. :D

Another great picture from you, FireFoxSF. Always a pleasure to see Wonder Woman get it. ;)

Diana is under too much tension to move her fingers, the weight and force of that giant foot rendering her every digit helpless to fight back while her own large Greek feet are tickled and teased

Thanks bud!

Just wooooow thats amazingly awsoooome. The situation is weird tough but it's comic book hero logic so somewhere it can be correct. Still one heck of a situation she is in and no other superhero arround to help... well meaby their watching from afar XD. Greatly done , WW looks damn good aswel as the other characters. Well one way out would be to tickle Giganta i guess but seems she is a bit occupied XD.

Thanks bud! I just go around..... changing reality.... not giving a fuck. :D

Oh I'm sure they're all conveniently relying on supervision to enjoy the show without being recruited to help her out anytime soon. And for all we know, Daily Planet's very own Lois Lane is providing the world with a live feed of the action, rather vindictively and happily given that the woman who stole her man is being humiliated. All that power, reduced to almost nothing because of a little footsie-tickle-tickle.

However the Wonder Woman of the 1970's is on par (to me) with the Batman of the 60's (aka it never happened [LALALALA...CAN'T HEAR YOU...NEVER HAPPENED...WHO WE TALKING ABOUT...LOUD NOISES). I was never more in love with Diana than when Justice League Unlimited started playing up her history as a heavy-handed bone-breaking steel-bending power house.

Oh believe me hun, I definitely know what your talking about. I hated the 1960's/1970's DC Superheroes (not only where they corny but also sometimes offensive [to the point of being racist]). What I meant by having Wonder Woman at the ticklish mercy of Fausta Garbles was to bring the "CURRENT" Wonder Woman (aka the one in your pic) and have her lying on her back heavily restrained and laughing into insanity as a Fausta Garbles (or any other female Nazi SS officer) makes full use of her spinning fluffy pink duster roller tickle machine.

As such I was limited in villain selection to worthy opponents. Well that and Cheetah is fucking hot.....you know in hindsight...I should have drawn her with a frontal view..... dammit.

Cheetah makes sense as the tickler as she really Really REALLY hates Wonder Woman (from what I'm aware). Another good choice is Super Woman (aka Wonder Woman's villainous alternate universe counterpart).

Thank ya mucho, Rox!

Su bienvenida hun. If you still wanna do that frontal view of the current Wonder Woman then I highly recommend going with a female Nazi interrogator writing down Wonder Woman's answers while Diana is lying on a metal table and her feet, thighs, and armpits are thoroughly dusted (aka by the pink spinning duster rollers). Do it....Dooo Ittt...you must...You Must...YOU MUST! Cause, it would be smexy.

P.S.: I too loved Justice League Unlimited (as well as the series that came before it which started the whole thing). Didn't really care much for Batman/Superman Adventures though as while I loved Superman's heroics Batman's series just seemed, tragic, if not down right sad at times (plus you really start to wonder why in the name of god's good Earth has Batman not just fucking put a bullet in the Joker's head).

Diana is under too much tension to move her fingers, the weight and force of that giant foot rendering her every digit helpless to fight back while her own large Greek feet are tickled and teased

Thanks bud!

Oooooh I see. Now that IS a problem. :eek:

Hmmmm what about her head? What if she let the foot get a little lower and then moved her head around tickling the giant sole with it or possibly the tiara. If she bent her head back enough she might even try nibbling and lick-tickling....... okay, that last one is a topic for another pic. :lol

You're welcome! :D

Honestly this picture would've been awesome if it had just been Wonder Woman reduced from powerful amazonian warrior to an almost helpless giggling schoolgirl, but the ingeniousness of the whole scenario really puts it over the top. Tickling art as a whole could only benefit if every artist had the apparent knack for creative ideas that you possess.

Holy shit mega women is attacking the city >:O
I would feel Wonder woman wouldnt want to be in a better situation. Not only because she looks like she's enjoying it, but she'll find a way out of it, i just know it. If she does she'll have time to plan out her revenge. Her sweet sweet revenge.

Great picture, Wonder Woman is always a great 'lee and the fact it comes from 3 ofherworst enemies makesit all the better

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back