• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wonder Woman VS Wonderman - DC/Marvel Crossover

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
Wonder Woman VS Wonderman
Heroic Crossover - DC VS Marvel

wonder_woman_vs_wonderman___heroic_crossover_by_kalamos_dgsgc82-pre.jpg

Tickling Fetish CrossOver FanArt
All Respective (C) Apply

HD + WIPS on Pixiv:
https://kalamos.fanbox.cc/posts/7369401

Subscribe on Patreon to Support ME:
https://www.patreon.com/KalamosKomicsArt

#arte #art #artwork #drawing #drawingoftheday #instantart #handdraw #ink #pencil #eroticart
#feet #footfetish #kink #sensualart #sketchfanart #surreal #tickletorture #tickling #ticklingfetish
#preview #sneakpeek #sneakpreview #crossover #marvelvsdc #wonderwoman #wonderman
#kalamoskomics #lartedelsolletico #italianartist

Attachments

• K.WonderVsWonder.01.00.LO.jpg
    K.WonderVsWonder.01.00.LO.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 31
Best use of Diana's golden lasso I can think of! A truly wonderful faceoff for both comix properties! You score a perfect 10 yet again, Kal!

Nice! I've been contemplating lately doing a Wonder Woman pic myself, more as an artistic experiment than from a fan-motivated position (I'm not too fussed about super hero franchises these days). For some reason she seems rather popular in fetish circles, maybe it is the very fact that she is basically pretty much asking to be tied up with that whip... And it's a very intricate piece of knotwork here, first time ever I've seen her in shibari bondage, that's neat! :) Absolutely love the vibrancy of the colours, your art always had a warm glow to it, but it seems in more recent times it's gotten more varied (or maybe that's just my impression :) )

Nice! I've been contemplating lately doing a Wonder Woman pic myself, more as an artistic experiment than from a fan-motivated position (I'm not too fussed about super hero franchises these days). For some reason she seems rather popular in fetish circles, maybe it is the very fact that she is basically pretty much asking to be tied up with that whip... And it's a very intricate piece of knotwork here, first time ever I've seen her in shibari bondage, that's neat! :) Absolutely love the vibrancy of the colours, your art always had a warm glow to it, but it seems in more recent times it's gotten more varied (or maybe that's just my impression :) )
I would love to see Dianna bound in your clutches.

Best use of Diana's golden lasso I can think of! A truly wonderful faceoff for both comix properties! You score a perfect 10 yet again, Kal!
Thanks! And indeed!
I know I wasn't being original, but I tried to make good of my smattering of shibari training.

^_^

Great image! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D
Thanks and welcome!

Awesome crossover and great positioning haha
It felt natural.
I mean, they are both "wonder" people, right?

Well, once I get a couple of hours of unallocated time (a rarity these days) I'll give that a go ;)
Thanks guys for your comments.
I have some serendipitous bondage training in my skill list.

But... did you just strike a deal for request art on my thread...?

:unsure:

But... did you just strike a deal for request art on my thread...?

:unsure:
LOL, no. :LOL:
I was just astounded how quickly someone confirmed the extreme popularity of the character, convincing me that perhaps I really should do my own rendition of the character as a practical experiment rather than musing about it ;)

LOL, no. :LOL:
I was just astounded how quickly someone confirmed the extreme popularity of the character, convincing me that perhaps I really should do my own rendition of the character as a practical experiment rather than musing about it ;)

Oh, sorry.
I thought the user above asked you to draw Wonder Woman.
My mistake.

;)

I can imagine how it started...

"How dare you tie me up with my Lasso of Truth?"
"Lasso of Truth?"
"Yes."
"So you can't lie?"
"[gulp] Yes."
"Tell me, are you ticklish?"

Great work. Thanks for sharing,

R
Thanks and welcome!
Sorry for missing your reply.

^_^

I can imagine how it started...

"How dare you tie me up with my Lasso of Truth?"
"Lasso of Truth?"
"Yes."
"So you can't lie?"
"[gulp] Yes."
"Tell me, are you ticklish?"
Sometimes I like leaving blanks.
People will fill them better than I ever could!

^_^

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back