• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wonder Woman's feet?

ovation

TMF Expert
Hi everyone, I was wondering if any of you good people are familiar with an episode of Wonder Woman where she is tied up, in normal clothes, and tries to free herself so she can turn into WW. To do this she struggles out of her heels revealing nyloned feet? I haven't seen this episode, although I know it exists, but don't know how good the scene is? However, I really would like to see Ms. Carter's nylon covered feet . . . any help would be appreciated. :D

That episode was...

... Season 2, episode 2, called Anschulst 77

-Writen by Dallas L. Barnes
-Directed by Alan Crosland
-Original Air Date 9/23/77

"A 2nd chance for the 3rd Riech? Diana (Wonder Woman) battles remnant of Hitler's command.

Is that enough info for ya lol. It helps to have the DVD set :)

SlaverTickler said:
... Season 2, episode 2, called Anschulst 77

-Writen by Dallas L. Barnes
-Directed by Alan Crosland
-Original Air Date 9/23/77

"A 2nd chance for the 3rd Riech? Diana (Wonder Woman) battles remnant of Hitler's command.

Is that enough info for ya lol. It helps to have the DVD set :)

Thanks for the info mate and yes, it would probably be best to get the DVD collection then I can perv at Lynda Carter to my hearts content - I 'm sure there are other shots of her feet?

Thanks again!

I think so...

If you check out my Archive I have a couple of stories with "The Lynda" and I am working on one called "The Ultimate Lynda Carter Experience", where she is kidnapped by... well actually you can find a preview some where in Post Stories. Check it out.

My favorit scene (for pervey reasons) is when Wonder Woman is bound spread-eagle to the floor of a jail cell in the Murderous Missile (Season 2, episode 22). Unfortunetly there aren't any outtakes in the DVD Sets so I don't know if she was ever tickled on camera during this show. Considering the sets are that much money it's not a big deal, but it would have been nice to see.

Oh man, I know the scene you mean, I saw a pic of it on a forum somewhere eons ago, it was hot! I did wonder myself if any tickling went on during the filming of that episode, great opportunities to do so that's for sure. Mind you, I doubt Lynda would want that kind of footage released if it had been filmed?
We can live in hope though!

ovation said:
Oh man, I know the scene you mean, I saw a pic of it on a forum somewhere eons ago, it was hot! I did wonder myself if any tickling went on during the filming of that episode, great opportunities to do so that's for sure. Mind you, I doubt Lynda would want that kind of footage released if it had been filmed?
We can live in hope though!

Well I've seen interviews with Lynda, and as much of a lady I think her to be, I don't think she would really care. She is probably oblivious to the concept of someone being aroused by tickling. You'd be amazed at how many women in adult entertainment have know idea that it has a following. There is also the fact that Wonder Woman didn't have alot of cash, so even if you wanted to it would probably cost you your job,and more importantly get you a rep for being unproffetional. However when the camra's stopped rolling who know if someone snuck a quick poke :rotate:

I have the entire season 2 & 3 (aka the entire series of the 70s wonder woman) on my PC...and I dont recall this scene in that episode? Mind you it wasnt one of my fave episodes (so only seen it once)...but if you can tell me where its at roughly i'll make a clip. Season 3 was the best! Damn shame it ended when it did...it was getting better and better.

I don't have them on me right now...

dskodj said:
I have the entire season 2 & 3 (aka the entire series of the 70s wonder woman) on my PC...and I dont recall this scene in that episode? Mind you it wasnt one of my fave episodes (so only seen it once)...but if you can tell me where its at roughly i'll make a clip. Season 3 was the best! Damn shame it ended when it did...it was getting better and better.

I loaned my DVD sets to the Hobbie Shop I hang out in, so I can't say for sure, but I believe it was one of the last episodes of the 2nd season. Pesonaly I liked the 1st season better, but the costum in the latter seasons was better. I can't agree with you on season 3, I enjoyed season 2, but by the end of season 3 it was near un watchable. Lyle Wagner was praticly never in it, and the sorries were horribly weak. Knowing they didn't have alot of effects to work with should have had them working at strong storries, and they never did. That is why it was canceled.

dskodj said:
...but if you can tell me where its at roughly i'll make a clip. Season 3 was the best! Damn shame it ended when it did...it was getting better and better.

Here is a picture of Ms. Carter as Wonder Woman from said episode...

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back