• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wonder Woman's secret obsession. ( f/f nudity )

You rival and surpass that of the great artist BAC, thank you, once again for sharing you talented works with us! :dogpile:

Well, sort of;

tyklfynd said:
ticklishlurker: your next girl! Its gonna be star trek babe dogpile on Captain Russel!

mastertank1: So are any of your stories fantasy, superhero, or sci fi based? I got lots of pics lined up to draw, but I can be talked into something if it overlaps with actresses I think are super hot, or shows/genres I am a fan of. Toss me some ideas, I love to chat about them ( no promises though ).

Some of my stuff is in the Sword and Sorcery genre, the rest are highly erotic tickling stories set in a variety of historical eras and locales.
In the historicals I make the settings and stprylines highly historically accurate, and then have tickling/teasing used as a form of torture instead of others that may have been used in the actual events depicted.

In each historical, there are one or more 'lees based on actual female members of TMF. For example;
Ticklishlurker is the 'lee in "Captive Of The Witchfinder General", which has some Sword & Sorcery elements thrown in.
Isabeau is the 'lee in "Down In Alabama: Circa 1836".
Ishieboo is the 'lee in "The Conquistador And The Indian Pricess".
Tulipangel is the 'lee in "In The Hands Of The Grand Inquisitor".
Steph is the 'lee in "The Countess And The Cossack".
Ticklejen is the 'lee in "The Duke And The Market Girl".
The 'lee in "Down In Alabama Part 2: Meanwhile, back at Finiterre" was an ex-GF, whi is not on TMF.
Isabeau, Steph and Ticklishlurker are three of the four 'lees in "A Tale Of Four Women", while the fourth is a composite of several other women on TMF.
All gave their permission and provided me with information to make the characters based on them more accurate.
I'm now writing one with Fidgi999 as the 'lee, "The Patrician And The Shield Maiden". This one may not be posted, as the first story I wrote with Isabeau
was not, because of too intense intimacy. The final say on that is always with the woman whom the 'lee is based on.

The ones that are pure Sword & Sorcery are entitled;
"Mikran At The Fane Of The Magna Mater"
"The Old Scholar"; A Tale Of Mikran The Hammer Later In Life.
"The Old Scholar Part 2: Celebration".
One of the 'lees in these stories are based on ex-girlfriends of mine, also with their prior permission. One of them, Lady Sharona Of Engarth who is in both Old Scholar stories, has her own website. She works as a stringent bondage model and a mixed wrestling dominatrix, but with me she was always a sub and a 'lee. Her site is sharonengert.com, and you can see photos of her there.

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

Last edited:
Friggin' awesome, man! :wow:

I hardly ever visit this part of the forum, but started visiting more recently specifically to see your latest and greatest. Keep 'em comin'! (oops..LOL.... nah, too easy..) :D

Hey, Fynd!
A question for you. Would you consider doing a picture of Barbarella? She's one of my all time favorites, and you have quickly become my favorite artist. Seems like a dream combo to me. Again, great job on the Wonder Woman pics.

You should hook up with Morandilas. You guys would work great together.

WOWZA!!! Very hot strip of everyone's favorite superheroine LEE! Very nice work , tyklfynd ... you've again worked wonders! Can't wait to see more of your superheroine stuff. I believe you were going to work on something featuring the X-Man , Storm , at some point?

tklman, next Im doing a star trek themed strip with TicklishLurker as the 'lee. After that, hmm, dunno, got a few ideas, one favorite idea of mine is another star trek strip set in the holodeck. In this strip, the lee would be in holodeck one, and the lers are all in holodeck 5, and the lers are "shrunk" so to speak. In other words, the lers are tickling a giant sized holodeck replica of some bodypart of the lee, and the lee experiences tiny holodeck replica's of the lers tickling her. I hope that makes sense.

As for xmen, like storm, nothing planned soon. But I am a big xmen fan, especially for spiral.

Out-freakin'-standing, as usual!

I expecially like the look on her face in that third cell... yum!

This is some great artwork... no words to describe it... can't stop staring at it... :wow: :bowing:

no...not a good bump. Yes good artwork. But there have been ones just as good or better not bumped. let good artworks sleep...and really it can be seen in the artistsis own forum page, I am sure your gonna still see it on the 1st page.

Look forward to it.
Maybe you could do a Psylock/Storm/Catwoman/WW sequal/whatever after the Star Trek ones?
Or perhaps Star Wars? If you like SW that is?

I second that: great bump.
Good luck, TF!

:)

( consider this post ANOTHER bump )

Tickler_DAE said:
no...not a good bump. Yes good artwork. But there have been ones just as good or better not bumped. let good artworks sleep...and really it can be seen in the artistsis own forum page, I am sure your gonna still see it on the 1st page.

"let good artworks sleep"?!?! HUH?!?! Why?

Needless to say , I respectfully disagree w/you Tickler_DAE ... good artworks should 'stay awake' & continue to be celebrated & seen by all!

Thanks for the assist , Kalamos.

TKLMAN said:
Thanks for the assist , Kalamos.
Welcome.

I think TF's pics are great.
If I were to bump threads from other artists, his would be among the first.

:)

Can I Just Say...

Your welcome, see this was my request, Ty just did all the work. So feel free to worship me, throw money, what have you.

Last edited:
very awesome.. you do a great job on color.. something I'd not yet perfected.. awesome expressions.. dig your work man!

thanks!

thanks for the bump! I am thrilled that someone bumped this, and so many responded. I love your art a ton farfat, amazing depth and shape to the feet you draw.

Thanks again to all who posted, and special thanks to slave tickler for the suggestion to do wonder buns.

-tyklfynd.

:wow:

I had to bump this old thread. What amazing work this is!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back