• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Workplace Tickle Gone Wrong, consequences

Yeahhh I wouldn’t do it. As much as I love tickling, and has had fantasies of tickling female coworkers, I’m not taking that risk of losing my livelihood over my love for tickling. Not to mention, it is considered inappropriate. Especially in the workplace. Period.

Last edited:
Like many have said here, this really seems like a fetishist fantasizing and looking for reaction from the vanilla world

Like many have said here, this really seems like a fetishist fantasizing and looking for reaction from the vanilla world

In general, I'd tend to agree with you; but I worked for a few years at a small high-end salon (I was the "bodyworker"- massage, spray tans, other kinds of wraps/treatments) and there was quite a bit of flirting, teasing, and horseplay that went on; especially when there was anything new coming in, like this little devil - s-l1600.jpg

That was a unique situation, but I'm sure it's not unheard of elsewhere.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back