• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would any uk lers be interested?

Tss

TMF Novice
Hi, a couple i'm friendly with, who don't have access to the internet, have asked me to test the water for them and see if there's a demand for a visiting lee service. Christalene is genuinely into tickling and is also genuinely ticklish, for a fee of 75 pounds she'd travel a radius of 30 miles from her home in oxford for an hour long session in the location of the ticklers choice. She's a real life ticklee, not a model or proffesional lady, although i can say that she's a cutie! Until she knows there's serious interest she's asked me not to give out her mobile number, which is how anyone interested will be able to contact her if the demand is there. For now can any interested parties please contact me via the tmf. She's also interested in other aspects of tickling btw, she's keen to tickle others, either singles or couples and if you have any particular scenarios you'd like to live out she's keen to hear them. There you go, if you're interested in a service like she's thinking about offering don't be shy, the more interest she gets the more she's going to be keen to go ahead with it!

Is this the tss from years ago? Sorry for any confusion, if not. If so, please contact me, it's been a while.

It is mate, older but no wiser! I've sent you a private message, want to hear what you've been up to.

Yes, I'd be interested in using such a service were it to be available.

Yes, I would definitely be interested. I would need some more details (ideally a photo) but in principle the idea is definitely interesting (especially as I live in Oxford!)

I might be interested in taking advantage of this here service. Does she do ironing as well?

Got it, hope you have a good time! Nice yahoo group by the way chris.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back