• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would anyone be up for critiquing a few images?

My only critique, is that they are lovingly rendered with attention to detail and you have a good understanding of light and shadow. I like your loose watercolor technique as well. Very talented. Well done.

Thank you, and I absolutely agree. These are pretty much my tests to decide on style. Im also saving for a tablet which I hope will help me with my disconnect between physical and digital art, and bring a bit of ease to the process. Again thank you for your honest response!!

These are well done. I like the realism of your style, and the decisions you've made regarding the anatomy. You mentioned getting a tablet - I think you'll like it a lot. And it will help, I think, give your work a more bit more polish when you color it digitally. But super solid foundation here.

Look forward to hopefully seeing more.

B

Sexy and expressive bondage! My favorite is image D2_SI_TMF.jpg.

As for the critique: it's always great to see traditional drawing with pencil smudge. So it's a treat to see your artwork. I like how you apply line-weight. Thank you for sharing your creative thought and hope to see more of your stuff around here.

Thank you, and I will definitely work on perfecting the digital color. These are my first images practicing painting and shadows. Im used to using Photoshop for editing photographs, so its a bit of a change. Thanks again or the critique!!!

Thank you, and my background is in the fine arts, so thats where I learned most of my pencil work. Im trying to finish a few more pieces, so hopefully they will be out soon ;)

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back