• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would identical twins be equally ticklish?

bttf4444

TMF Poster
I'm guessing that they would, as they have the same physical structure and everything.

In two of my recent stories, I sort of addressed the issue of if Mike Flaherty and Alex Keaton would be equally ticklish. They're not technically identical twins - but they were both characters that were played by Michael J Fox, so they would have the same physical structure. Here is the excerpt.

Mike then felt horrified. He knew that the soles of his own feet were very ticklish, perhaps even as ticklish as Alex's.

'Ah, but Alex,' Mike protested, 'I'm not ticklish on my feet.'

'Oh, you expect me to believe that?' Alex asked, laughing. 'I don't believe you, Mike. We both have the same physical structure, after all.'

'Yeah, but it doesn't mean that my feet are ticklish,' Mike said, smirking.

'Well, let me check, just to make sure,' Alex said, grinning wickedly. 'Take off your socks and shoes.'

Two of my closest friends (of 19 years...lol) are identical twins, and while they are both about equally HYPER ticklish, one can handle it much better than the other. One is more playful and doesn't mind being tickled, but the other will chew her own legs off at the knees if you attempt to touch her feet. She starts crying immediately and totally flips out. So similar sensitivity, but totally different tolerance levels.

From personal experience with identical twins as lees, I can answer your question.

No. There are differences. Some research has used this fact to support the 'physical responses' are nurture based. And thus develop independently from genetics.

The pairs that I have played with had similar areas of sensitivity and general levels of ticklishness matched, but they were not exact matches spot for spot.

Some identical twins are mirrors of each other (in effect if they stood face to face they would match to each other, as if they were looking in a mirror, but thier similarities are reversed to a outsider who looks at them) In a pair like this I saw reflected ticklishness, one had greater sensitivity on her right foot, the other her left.

Myriads

Great new sig, Mimi. :) We should remember that identical twins start out with the same genetic blueprint, but they don't live identical lives. They cannot. Different lives will produce different physical bodies, different experience bases, and personalities with different emphases.

Yeah, I suppose one example of that would be in they had different eating habits - so they weigh differently. :)

I have no idea.............

I suppose one could ask if identical twins couldbe good 'lers' too? Would they both even have the fetish?

Would one be hyper-sensitive and the other not at all? Another take on the mirror.

Like the Corsican brothers.......If one jerked off would the other one cum? That could be most embarrassing, and inconvenient!

I knew identical twin girls in college. Both were good athletes and had very similar athletic builds. One, the more feminine one, was incredibly ticklish everywhere, while the other, who was more of a tomboy, was a little ticklish on her upper body but would sit there stonefaced if you tried to tickle her feet, so there was a big difference in ticklishness between those two.

i know a set of gorgeous identical twins....let me find out and I'll get back to you on it. LOL

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back