• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you agree most people on online roleplays claiming that they're girls are lying

BrandonJ

I've always wanted to try role playing online but I don't wanna get some creepy dude telling me he's a 22 year old girl lol

I would say, realistically, who gives a shit? I mean, if you are just playing mutual whack-a-mole then "she" could be a tree sloth and it wouldn't matter so long as "she" is a sensual and well spoken tree sloth. The only time it gets important is when there's actually meeting being discussed. Then it would be LAME to be lying about who you are.

Where does roleplaying end and lying begin?

At the end of the day, roleplaying is a game of "let's pretend" they might not be who they say they are but also you aren't really in the same room or tickling eachother etc etc

You're two people creating a story together for mutual enjoyment. Just relax and enjoy the interaction with the character your cowriter creates rather than who they really might be.

To answer the question, I think a lot of them are probably guys but its not lying in my opinion, its roleplaying and for some people that is a constant thing. Some roleplay their entire online persona. Thats one of the internets perks I guess. You can be who you want to be.

Haha yes! I reckon 9 times out of 10 that hot early 20's blonde who LOVES being tickled your chatting to has a bigger cock than you. Ignorance is bliss ay?

Fifty percent sounds right. 80 pct of that 50 pct are looking for f/f action which i don't think stands for 'frank on frank'

Love the picture rather funny! as for my opinion I think its a kinda tough call, and I mean call me crazy but I suppose its down to trust and faith I mean you would hope people would not lie but we all know that your always going get some people who pretend to be girls, all I can suggest is to be careful I mean i do try and find out about the person I'm talking to before I even think about online tickle rp with them for a number of reasons

1) I think its the right thing to do (because sometimes i known people to message me and just want to get right into the tickling which i think is kinda rude if I'm honest)
2) I mean its nice to see if you have more in common with the person than just tickling and I think sometimes in my experience its nice to talk to people about other things sometimes than just tickling
3) generally its to kinda of see if the person is who they are (but I know that is like very tough sometimes, especially if they have no profile which i think generally puts me off because they could be any body! )

But I mean that's just me and I know everyone has their own ways in dealing with it lol

It's pretty much why I don't speak with anyone on here, unless they have multiple pics, a facebook account, cam-chat or something that proves otherwise. Maybe I'm just that picky and/or cautious. I would say it's more than a 50/50 chance. More like 70/30. Easiest way to do it; take no chances. Make sure you're pretty much 99.9% sure you know who you're talking to.

Can't agree more. Unless you got pics, proof or whatever. Leave me be Lol

i'm in agree with all that to! supports my opinion you too! plus i think sometimes you can just tell, I mean talking to a girl who is a girl and someone who pretending sometimes you just get that feeling I always hate the ones when your 50/50 on the fence lol

Got to admit some people are really good at pretending to be someone else! i have to wonder just how they do that, i wonder if they just practice in a mirror or on notepad or something lol

Its a total lucky dip in my opinion. But along the lines of what others have said, can what you dont know really hurt you?

I mean, some people are completely obvious when they're a dude trying to be a chick, but if they are convincing enough and you never plan on meeting IRL is it really an issue? :)

Last edited:
Soooo... for all the doubters and haters who claim they want complete profiles and pics... where are yours? :sherlock:

If "she" is too eager to do tickle talk, it's probably a guy.

Soooo... for all the doubters and haters who claim they want complete profiles and pics... where are yours? :sherlock:

^^Exactly...Des!!!^^

And the same can be true about some of the "defenders" of said "doubters and haters"!!!!

Its a total lucky dip in my opinion. But along the lines of what others have said, can what you dont know really hurt you?

I mean, some people are completely obvious when they're a dude trying to be a chick, but if they are convincing enough and you never plan on meeting INR is it really an issue? :)

Exactly. Relax. Enjoy.

As far as I am concerned, if you need to lie about who you are, I have no desire to interact with you, even if its online with no intention of meeting. For instance, I hate getting random friend requests from people I have never chatted with and then you look in their profile and they have nothing in their profile, have no friends and are pretty non-existent in here until you see them in a chat room and they want to know how ticklish your feet are. I mean, how can you be a member of a site since 2007 and have no friends? I mean, why would I want to talk to someone if I don't know anything about them? And, my concerns are more about those who may be way under age. Sorry, but I certainly don't want to be role playing with a 12 year old.

Yeah....this.

I mean, some people are completely obvious when they're a dude trying to be a chick, but if they are convincing enough and you never plan on meeting INR is it really an issue? :)

And this too.

If they try to fool you or succeed in fooling you, so what? On facebook I always share anything that has to do with a missing child or adult. Some may be bogus but it doesn't hurt me in any way to take the upper road and possibly get fooled. I feel bad for the person who thinks that kind of shit is fun. Unless you meet these people in person you may never know if they are male or female. Those I talk with I have met at gatherings and parties as well as video calls on Skype and Yahoo IM. If you talk long enough over a few months and the other person doesn't want to show there face then a red flag goes up and time to be cautious or stop talking with them.

Lastly, let me set a few things straight. Desdemona and deadlywiffeather and most definitely ladies. Rhino is a large rhino.....who loves dollars. I am a man who causes trouble when trouble seems to be the thing to cause.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back