• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you call it a fetish???

Grid3663

Hi

So a few years ago I discovered a tickle video and ever since that day I've been unable to stop watching it and I just can't place why. I have tried to but it's impossible and it doesn't happen with any other tickle videos just this one.

Here's a clip from the video
*Video link removed due to minor content.*

My question to you is (a) what do you think of the video, and (b) why do you think the reason is why I just can't stop watching it.
(I edited the video to meet with the requirements of the forum)

You've posted this before. Nothing wrong here, just a good old fashioned tickle attack we all love to watch. I have a few videos I never get tired of seeing, it just happens. Just enjoy it.

I am very curious myself about this phenomenon. Can you tell us more about your experience? Do you remember seeing this video for the first time? how often do you watch it? Is it sexually arousing? Do you masturbate to it? Does this video remind you or make you think of anything in particular?

I am very curious myself about this phenomenon. Can you tell us more about your experience? Do you remember seeing this video for the first time? how often do you watch it? Is it sexually arousing? Do you masturbate to it? Does this video remind you or make you think of anything in particular?

Yes I do remember seeing it for the first time. I was on youtube and happen to come across it. I watch it often but not too often as in I don't view it every day. Im not sure what attracted me to this video. Perhaps it was the way she was being tickled or her reactions when she tries to escape, especially at the start when he tickles her sides and she stands up to try and escape. I'm not sure. I'd just never seen anyone tickled like it before without being tied. It is natural

Maybe you like it because she really seems to be enjoying it ? Everyone there is having fun !

Seems harmless enough. Look up the word 'fetish' and see if this vid applies.

Maybe you like it because she really seems to be enjoying it ? Everyone there is having fun !

Yes it's possible. She really does seem to enjoy him tickling her. Although she wriggles she doesn't seem to want to escape quickly. I also wonder how this scenario may have started. How did he come to tickling her?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back