• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you do a tickle video?

I would do a tickle video in a heart beat I always wanted to do a tickle video

Obviously, I would definitely do one. Right now I've only been doing clips with my SO and friends. (Got two more coming soon!)

But I'd love to do some HQ stuff with a studio as well.

For cold hard cash? Yes I would.

You'd need to pay me though because I'd probably be a "Crier" which is rare for a male but there may be a market for it I suppose.

I would do it unmasked, but you would have to pay me...

Dr_-Evil-One-Million-Dollars-300x155.png

Masked, I'll gladly do it for free. Maybe even pay to be in it.

Even if I was masked, my laugh is too loud and recognizable.

A private show at like NEST or something though? That's something I would do.

I know some people get really paranoid about it conflicting with their job prospects, but there are safeguards that one can do to save that and its such low exposure anyway.

I think the decision really depends on the individual,the company and of course the experience they can expect.

Already have haha, though it's not like it's all over the web or anything, heck I wasn't even paid for it, twas fun though :) I'd definitely be up for it.

If you would prefer something not so raunchy, As he said, if you were in such a situation we'd welcome a discussion about it :).

If u break up plz give Tickle Abuse a call :) They would make a nice profit IMO........Always wanted to see the football jersey motife combmined in with an intense tickling video......lol.....your safeword would be the Steelers rule

Update; I have now done one.

It is pretty shitty. But it exists.

I would, but there would definitely have to be compensation involved. I'd also like to get my gf involved, but I honestly dig the low-budget amateur thing we do. Gives it a semblance of authenticity, I think.

No thanks. I hate being tickled. I think thats why my favorite types of videos are the torturous type, when the girl is very sensitive and hates it.

Hello !

I would, it is ok for me.

But for the ones who are not "sure", we could make videos either just for the forum, or to sell them. What are you saying about making a video just for the members, first ?

I have a lot of stuff I could lend (stocks, rack, feathers, ropes, handcuffs...) and several clothes. By now, phones make very nice videos, mine indeed.

A scenario is not really needed for a first video.

Contact me if you are interested, on my part I will contact people who are volunteers (or I think they are, I'm french and I don't always understand english irony !)

Regards,
Charles

I've been the 'ler in several, and never really cared about being recognized. I figure the person who recognizes me on the street is a person I might want to talk to anyway, you know? Like minded.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back