• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

would you ever have a tickle party

sillywiggles

TMF Regular
If so who would you and invite and what kinda tickles tools would you use. I would invite my friend I would use feather and hair brush :)

No. I also don't have sex parties. Same thing to me.

yes i would.

but around here in chicago we had very poor turn outs in the past; lots of guys, and no girls. so i would make it a bring a date type thing.
steve

Hmmm. Maybe. But what i'd have in mind is more of a party for tickle lovers and not a tickle party. Just a bunch of people having drinks that happen to enjoy tickling as a common interest. No toys. No rope. Nothing like that. Just drinks and some cool music and fun company. I think one will find that more females would be up for this sort of thing too. Hang out first and make new friends.

GQ

I may, but would call it something else... and no tools. Just smiles, giggles, fingers, tongues and toes... Maybe say something in the invitaton like Shoes Optional, and the hostess would certainly be barefoot...

haah...Lea

I would go along to one if there's one in my area happening. It would be fun to meet some new people who like the same kink as me, as well as hopefully getting some laughs ;p haha!

It's been too long since I was last tickled !!! :'((( LOL

I may, but would call it something else... and no tools. Just smiles, giggles, fingers, tongues and toes... Maybe say something in the invitaton like Shoes Optional, and the hostess would certainly be barefoot...

haah...Lea

I'll just wait for the invite for this one and not hold my own... lol ;-)

Hmm depends I don't want to be the youngest guy there..I would feel weird. I would go to one though. But then I don't have a car..

I'd have a sex party and do some tickling there...lol. The sex party would be girls only though.

Hmmm. Maybe. But what i'd have in mind is more of a party for tickle lovers and not a tickle party. Just a bunch of people having drinks that happen to enjoy tickling as a common interest. No toys. No rope. Nothing like that. Just drinks and some cool music and fun company. I think one will find that more females would be up for this sort of thing too. Hang out first and make new friends.

GQ

This one right here. I'd have this type of get together with cool folks who once everyone's nice and relaxed and comfy, would be willing to have the ice broken with a little Tickle Twister. I'd do my best to ensure the ratio was even though as these type of events tend to be a bit slanted ratio wise.

Have too go for the lovers party, and not the obsessed. Unless... Foot fetishism is involed, different story!! :)

Thanks Maniac and all...flattered. Consider yourselves invited ;)

Of course, I'll have a few of my gf's present to entertain u boys... lol. I'll speak to them in advance about teasing u with their barefeet. I have thick carpets, thank goodness!

One of my friends is a very good female LER too!!

hhaha..Lea

It's called NEST and it has happened in Philadelphia every year since 2000 at a large comfortable hotel. People come from as far away as Europe, and at least 100 participants attended last year, 60% men, 40% women, some couples, plenty of singles of each sex. Everyone has to answer a questionnaire as part of the application process so that the organisers can ensure a safe mix of sane people. Several people have even found significant others at NEST over the years, and are still together.

In 2011 it happens from Friday night 29th April til Sunday night May Ist. Some people even come from Thursday to Monday. Cost is very reasonable and you have over four months to save up airfare, admission, and hotel fees- not only do we get a special low group rate, but also offer a roomshare introduction program where people of the same sex are matched up to split accommodation costs after registering if necessary.

Further info and people's NEST experiences can be found at http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36 so you now have no excuse for not joining us.

Above all, don't be nervous- some are in the first hour or so of their first NEST, until they realize how strictly the 'No Touching Without Permission Rule' is enforced by the everpresent NEST Security Team.

Here is the Code of Conduct: http://www.nestgatherings.com/Default.aspx?CatID=119&CatName=NEST Rules & Waiver

Last edited:
It's called NEST and it's happened in Philadelphia every year since 2000 at a large comfortable hotel. People come from as far away as Europe, and at least 100 participants attended last year, 60% men, 40% women, some couples, plenty of singles of each sex. Everyone has to answer a questionnaire as part of the application process so that the organisers can ensure a safe mix of sane people. Several people have even found significant others at NEST over the years, and are still together.

In 2011 it happens from Friday night 29th April til Sunday night May Ist. Some people even come from Thursday to Monday. Cost is very reasonable and you have several months to save up airfare, admission, and hotel fees- and we get a special low group rate Further info and people's NEST experiences can be found at http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36 so you now have no excuse. Don't be nervous- everyone is in the first hour or so of their first NEST, until they realize how strictly the 'No Touching Without Permission Rule' is enforced by the everpresent NEST Security Team.

Here is the Code of Conduct: http://www.nestgatherings.com/Default.aspx?CatID=119&CatName=NEST Rules & Waiver

I agree with Libertine. NEST is an incredible experience and I met a lot of great people there. Including the good man above. Come and join us some time.

Thanks Maniac and all...flattered. Consider yourselves invited ;)

Of course, I'll have a few of my gf's present to entertain u boys... lol. I'll speak to them in advance about teasing u with their barefeet. I have thick carpets, thank goodness!

One of my friends is a very good female LER too!!

hhaha..Lea

When will this party be? i need to mark my calender!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back