• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you? Man/Woman of your dreams.

GQguy

3rd Level Red Feather
We've all seen her/him, perfect in every way. Completely compatible with all of your weird behaviors except.....your love of tickling. They just don't get it. Would you choose this person over someone you met on here that lives a state away, doesn't laugh at all of your jokes and isn't attractive/educated or witty as you would like....but loves tickling.

For those that find your dream guy/girl...that's awesome..but I’ll wager you're part of a very small minority. For most of us we have to choose. So who would you pursue? The guy/gal with 1000+ post here or Mr/Miss perfect?

Last edited:
Even if I was with someone who was great for me, if it came at the cost of my sexuality I would inevitably become frustrated and resentful towards them. It'd probably end with my sabotaging the relationship or cheating.

And I wouldn't start a relationship with someone who lived states away and I wasn't really attracted to just because they shared my fetish.

So sign me up for neither I guess.

I believe that sexuality is a huge part of who you are. To have a successful relationship, along with being physically attractive to each other and laughing at your significant other's jokes... To have that connection on a spiritual level you must be sexually compatible. Even if my Mr. Perfect didn't 'get' my love of tickling, I think that if a person really loves you, they will go to the ends of the earth to please you, and you would do so for them as well. I don't think that if I met someone who couldn't fulfil my desires, that I could give my whole heart to them.

I've been told that I'm young and naive but I really do believe there is someone out there for everyone. True love comes, sometimes it just takes waiting.

So in relation to the question, I would not be with someone just because they share my love of tickling. However, I would also not stay with someone who was not able to sexually satisfy me just because he was unwilling to. I choose both... But if I can't do that, chuck me in the neither category as well :p

Last edited:
Mr. Perfect any day. I mean, come on, there is more to a relationship than tickling, way more, and I don't need tickling to be sexually satisfied!

WOOOW.......this is truly a tough question bruh. I don't think I'm quite qualified to answer this question. I still have more life experience to accumulate. However, I will say......for those of us where tickling makes us tick and is more than just something we enjoy casually, if they can't accept your tickling kink, are they really the perfect match for you?

However, I will say......for those of us where tickling makes us tick and is more than just something we enjoy casually, if they can't accept your tickling kink, are they really the perfect match for you?

He didn't say they didn't accept it, just that they don't get it. Which is fine. I don't understand everything my partner is into either, but it doesn't mean I don't accept it and love him less because of it.

If I had to choose between someone who was perfect in any other way and someone who is just into tickling like I am, it would have to be the perfect person. Tickling itself won't make the relationship work!

He didn't say they didn't accept it, just that they don't get it. Which is fine. I don't understand everything my partner is into either, but it doesn't mean I don't accept it and love him less because of it.

If I had to choose between someone who was perfect in any other way and someone who is just into tickling like I am, it would have to be the perfect person. Tickling itself won't make the relationship work!

Well when put this way, then there's a different meaning. And I'm not advocating tickling will make the relationship work, however if we're saying the partner can't accept it, then that's a big issue. If the partner doesn't understand it but accepts it, then that's perfect. Someone who's really really into it would be icing on the cake....in addition to their other qualities because like you, tickling isn't the top thing on the list of qualities a potential partner should have.

The way I see it, I am the luckiest guy on the face of the planet. I ended up with the girl who has the 1000+ thread count, and quote unquote "Miss Perfect". Being with someone who shares in your love of tickling is wonderful. But there is so much more to it than that. Millions of little things that when added up spell out clearly that she is the person for me. Hands down. Game set and match. I hope that other people here find half of what I have found. Sincerely.

If he wasn't into tickling, in order to be Mr. Perfect, he'd have to be 110% okay with me playing with other people. Even then, I can't imagine having sexy time without any kink involved ever. This is a pretty shitty deal, if you ask me LOL

It all depends on how advenced your persuative skills are....if youre with Mr. Perfect for a long time, you might exell at getting him into tickling....You have to market staff to make it attractive to consumers =p so to speak

If you're a lee, I don't see the problem anyways....I'm sure Mr. Perfect would be perfect enough to tickle me every now and then if I wanted to. :)

But heck....if I was with Julian McMahon I wouldn't even CARE if he tickled me or not....there's a million other things I could do with him that would be just as much fun! :D

problem with the question's logic.

We've all seen her/him, perfect in every way. Completely compatible with all of your weird behaviors except.....your love of tickling. They just don't get it. Would you choose this person over someone you met on here that lives a state away, doesn't laugh at all of your jokes and isn't attractive/educated or witty as you would like....but loves tickling.

For those that find your dream guy/girl...that's awesome..but I’ll wager you're part of a very small minority. For most of us we have to choose. So who would you pursue? The guy/gal with 1000+ post here or Mr/Miss perfect?

"she" (in my case) couldn't be perfect if she wasn't cool with tickling, period!
i'll give you a story to bang your head against the wall; i met miss perfect, she was into me big time! we were compatable in every way. she got into the whole tickle thing like a duck to water. and on top of it she was gorgous. stunning. everyone would look at her and say how did YOU get a woman like THAT?! she was everything i could have ever wanted. i still look at a picture of her and shake my dumb ass head a few times a year.
yup, this kaypoc head let her go, and married someone else. talk about life altering choices.

steve

The way I figure, I have a lot of strange habits and personality quirks to put up with in the first place. So if she didn't understand the tickling and that was the only one...well no question I'll take miss perfect.
Tickling isn't a deal breaker for me. We all have to make sacrifices in a relationship for it to work.
To be fair, I've never done any professional tickling before or any sessions etc. For me it's always been just friendly tickling for fun and never more than periodic at best so losing out on that isn't really much of a loss compared to losing miss perfect.
I'd still hope she would let me stay on this forum however. Being forced off of here could be a problem.

HappyD

The way I see it, I am the luckiest guy on the face of the planet. I ended up with the girl who has the 1000+ thread count, and quote unquote "Miss Perfect". Being with someone who shares in your love of tickling is wonderful. But there is so much more to it than that. Millions of little things that when added up spell out clearly that she is the person for me. Hands down. Game set and match. I hope that other people here find half of what I have found. Sincerely.

:) Yeah, I never really thought I would be able to find someone that seemed perfect for me who also got the whole tickling thing. I figured I'd end up with someone that only just tolerated it. Gotta say, there is a huge difference between someone that gets it and someone that just indulges you because they know you like it. Anyway, it's awesome and I am the happiest girl ever cuz I have the best boyfriend ever. Yep yep yep!

<3 nificent.

Hypothetically, I would choose Ms. Right, but for practical purposes I'm not sure I'd even recognize her if she wasn't into tickling. :shrug:

Hypothetically, I would choose Ms. Right, but for practical purposes I'm not sure I'd even recognize her if she wasn't into tickling. :shrug:

I'd have to agree - part of being "perfect" would be accepting of tickling!

This is a tough question, because aside from what I said above, you also have to add to it - what if they became accepting of it later?
If you mean they'll NEVER accept it, let themselves be tickled.....it probably wouldn't work, because in the real world, things bleed into other things.

If soemone doesn't respect or even care to learn what you think of sex, or religion, or favorite movies, they probably won't care about other stuff, or look down on you when you want to go the the football game, or si-fi convention.......

I've been there, and obviously, I'm finishing up a divorce.
Tickling had nothing to do with it,.....because I never even got there. Barely, occasionally...can't say I enjoyed it, because she only tolerated ONE of my friends, didn't like my family, shared few of my interests, and more importantly, wasn't going to....

I share this to warn people, as many here have before, that if there are problems before hand....they ain't going anyway later on after the ring hits the finger.

Every relationship is a give and take. As I heard once, "It's not 50/50. It's 100/100 percent."
I've given up on the whole relationship thing, and not because of my current situation....I'm 35, I've like many girls, only dated two, both were poor ass relationships......hell, I'm done! Ironically, now that I'm not shy and have more confidence, I have confidence that I'm done! (That's your witty comment for today, for those who need a laugh....)

Howeer, if I ever met anyone who had a tickle fetish, who was also into me and I was extremely attracted to her....and let's say she had a clown fetish....I'd put a damn clown outfit on from time to time!, stupid red nose, whatever, if it means spectacular sex, tickling pantyhosed footed fun, and me being happy and content for all the times we aren't having sex!

So my further question is, "What YOU all be willing to satisfy her or his fetish you don't share, to even things out?"
Many here through the years have talked about getting your fetish satisfied, but rarely do I hear if people satisfy their partner's particular fetish......

no one is prefect....and that is why love is so awesome... love isnt prideful it isnt sinful it doenst not boast it only rejoices in righteousness..... it involves hope and faith, and when time ends it will still be ticking on even ten minutes past forever..... so in a sense if ur really in love with someone i mean truly in love i dont think it matters if they get tickling... what matters is that they are there who makes u happ... its like if the person u loved happened to be in accident and didnt look the same anymore would u leave them... i surely hope not because love doesnt change it remains the most powerful thing in the world.... so i will take the person i love every day and twice on sunday over the worlds most fun tickle girl... now if they pan out to be the same person well even better

I'd have to agree - part of being "perfect" would be accepting of tickling!

Nobody ever said that Mr./Mrs. Perfect wouldn't ACCEPT tickling. They just wouldn't understand it! I don't understand a lot of things my husband likes, that doesn't mean I don't accept it. :)

There are other things asides from tickling... Like, oh I don't know, personality.

Ms. Perfect definitely, because she doesn't have to get it in order for me to enjoy it. All she has to be is willing to be open to my needs, even if she isn't particularly into it herself. I'd much rather have that than someone I'm not really attracted to, who isn't of a higher consciousness, and doesn't share much with me other than a love for tickling/feet -- sexuality is a major part of relationships, however not the only part, and not more important than the others.

Ms. Perfect definitely, because she doesn't have to get it in order for me to enjoy it. All she has to be is willing to be open to my needs, even if she isn't particularly into it herself.

This. If we connect deeply on everything besides tickling, then it shouldn't be a big deal (as long as she doesn't genuinely hate it).

Plus, as much as I sometimes hate to admit it, there's more to a relationship than just tickling and sexuality. The more we like each other outside of those realms, the more likely we are to succeed as a couple in the long term.

If they aren't into tickling, then they're not Ms. Perfect in the first place.

Nobody is perfect and no relationship is perfect either. They say true love is about compromise and that it conquers all. If the love of my life was not into it, we would find a way to work around that. By the way If there was such thing as my Mr. "perfect" lol he would so be into the tickling though :) But there is nobody perfect for me.

Tough Question

This is a very good, but tough question. If I found someone who was perfect in everyway but didn't like the tickling/foot fetish that I have, then I would have to question how perfect is this person really. For me if a person is lucky enough to find the perfect one then he or she should be willing to share everything with you, your hopes, your dreams, & even what turns you on when it comes to sex. I mean we are not talking chocolate or vanilla ice cream here, we are talking sexual turn ons. I mean it is OK if there is never any vanilla ice cream in the house, but never again tickling fun & feet. I would find someone else.

Thank You,
LBFT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back