• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you pay for a serialized KITTLETOWN comic book?

Would you pay for a Kittletown Comic Book?

• Definitely

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Yes, as long as it wasn't outrageously priced

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Not interested

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
I am currently working with Oblesklk and his artists on an idea for serializing KITTLETOWN into a comic book. The idea can be handled a number of ways. Either we serialize Book One and see how it goes or I can write new adventures that would be in comic book form.

The important question, obviously since we would be paying for the artists, publishing, etc, would be if it is something that fans of KITTLETOWN would like to see.

Some people love the story in its current form because they can use their imaginations yet others might be curious as to how an artist would interpret it. I once bought a comic serialization of some of the Anne Rice Vampire Chronicles and I was pleasantly surprized. They are now a valued part of my Anne Rice collection of books.

So take a minute to vote so I can see if there is even an interest in this project before we take it on.

Thanks,

Max

Last edited:
Having voted "Yes, as long as it was not outrageously priced," I suppose it is necessary to define what is an outrageous price.

I have an excellent comic from BAC, but it cost $25 and is only 16 pages (including the covers). That seems outrageous to me. $25 for 48 pages would be the boundary of reasonable to me.

Kittletown is a superb series. Good luck with your project.

C'mon, Vote!

It's hard to make a decision when only 6 people out of a few thousand people voted.

Put me down for 2 Max! And my definition of reasonably priced is pretty broad, especially if you stay true to the original.

Raul

yes!

I find the illustrated story market has plenty of room for more products and yes, I would want to buy a copy. I'd prefer if I could pay for a password and see it on-line, saving jpegs if I choose instead of having a huge file mailed to me and unzipping it.

I just voted the same as milagros317, so mila, do you think the Vellicatrices Unlimited e-comic from MTJPub, FTKL, and BZTickler is unreasonably priced? If BAC's comic is print, I would agree, since I think "real" comics, as opposed to e-comics, must be judged differently. VU is great, although I wouldn't mind paying less for it, not that I don't think the people responsible deserve every penny, they certainly do! :)

P.S. The sampling error in this poll must be HUGE! :p

The BAC comic is hard copy, delivered by snail mail.

And no, I don't think that the e-comics are you mention are overpriced.

In general, the vendor should tell you how many pages you are getting for the price, and most do so.

Agreed, milagros317! That sounds reasonable to me. :)

Last edited:
I would...

I would pay for that but i think the Kittletown stories are a little sexist in only men being able to tickle women, it should any sex can tickle any sex anytime, anywhere...i know others will disagree with me on this but some of its views are questionable, however i do enjoy the series and its alot better then other stories i've read...

oh yeah by the way...PODS rule!!

Stormy's right. For me, besides m/f, f/f, especially f/f foot tickling, is what stimulates me, both mentally and physically :D

I beg to differ with you. There is plenty of f/f tickling in Kittletown. Jamie and Amy are constantly tickling each other. Barbara and Pam and Sandra get involved in tickling. Trina and the girls at the Salon tickle the women that go through the processing. Let's see, should I go on? Caroline and company go on a tickle rampage at the mall one day. It goes on and on.

I'm a big fan of f/f tickling.

Max

Right on, Max!

BTW, have you had the time to consider the Kittletown request I made a while back?

Raul

I'd best chime in here with answers to pricing and format.

This is all tentative right now, as the first issue wouldn't be ready until summer 2003 I'm guessing. But Max and I have found the perfect artist, have received some character sketches, and I'm personally very excited to see this project take off.

To answer your questions, the book will take the same format as all other Agency Publishing books. It will be available both as a e-comic which can be emailed to you in .jpg format, and as a REAL printed comic (with color covers and black & white interiors).

We're aiming for 24 page comics, but that may change slightly when we go to press.

And we'll most likely keep with the current pricing structure:

Print version of book:
$19.95
$14.95 (Preorder price)

Electronic version of book:
$12.95

Also keep in mind that TickleTown is being brought up in October. Members of the site will be able to take off 5 bucks on ALL our comics. So you can actually order the above print version for just $9.95 (shipping is free) or the electronic version for $7.95. Keep in mind these are tentative prices, they may very well change depending on what happens between now and release.

I hope that's a reasonable enough price for a 24 page book :cool:

To check out our newest releases, go to Agency Publishing's web site

I am completely in! Can't wait to see KT illustrated!

Raul

Oblesklk, those prices are...

Muy affordable!

P.S. This poll's bar graph represents the bell curve to a tee :p

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back