• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you rather be tickled tied or untied

Tied is always fun... But there's something about the untied that makes it an incredible amount of fun. It's like... Good luck you're not getting me and no no NOOO!!! (bursting into laughter) :2poke:

I would agree to tie or untied. I don't like the idea of being tied such that I couldn't scratch myself or something like that because I'm a very nervous and fidgety person, but I would like to be tied to the extent that I couldn't stop her from tickling me and couldn't tickle her back.

I also like the idea of having my hands tied above my head perhaps from the ceiling so that my whole body is exposed and I can sort of way but really can't escape. It gives me some wiggle room, but at the same time I am, all stretched out and easily exposed over every inch of my body, so there's no escape!

It's not that I need to be tied, I want it. As to when I'm the 'ler; USE ALL THE ROPES!

There's a mental aspect with being tied that can make it much more intense for the lee. My personal preference is to have my lee tied but, of course, it's what they're comfortable with. Until that trusting bond is built, I wouldn't suggest ANYONE be tied.

I'd want to be restrained in a way that makes escape difficult but achievable with a little concentration.

I prefer to be tied down as helpless and as immobile as possible!

untied as both a ler and a lee. I am not the most ticklish in the world, but I do enjoy it all the same.

tied, it leaves you free to move about as franticly as possible without worrying about accidently hurting the ler.

Well, to answer the question...
Tied...
Gagged too... as a lee, it would be nice to have that element of loss of control (tied) and be able to laugh freely (gagged) without being heard, with no chance of rebuttal ... both of these combined REALLY puts one in a helpless situation, doesn't it?

I agree! I've never been tied while being tickled (either just pinned or free to squirm around) but I would love to try being tied, I think it would make the tickling so much more intense! Being gagged would also be wonderful just to add in that loss of control.

as a lee, I can only do untied. I panic, otherwise. As a ler, whatever my lee prefers or needs..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back