• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WOW Almost time!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby!!!

EvlJester

TMF Expert
There is only like 2 weeks left till smurfy and I are going to have the lil bundle of joy. where has the time gone?

Man stop reminding me I'm scared as it is..but very true it feels like just yesterday we found out I was pregnant and now i'm ready to pop!

i wish the best of luck to both of you! Im happy to hear all is well and i know everything will go well for you two also! Congrats once again!

Congratulations to the both of you on your little bundle of joy. I can tell you that there is nothing like having the patter of little feet.

Best of luck to the both of you! ;)

:twohugs:
Don't ya worry lil Mama!
I never had kids but my best friend's had SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so totally almost a midwife!!!!! Keep telling yourself women have been doing this for thousands of years without the technolgy we have now!!! You'll be fine~special hint: ASK for the epidural, everyone says no at first, but by the time they want it, it's too late!!

XOXO

*Doing the "Happy, happy, joy, joy" dance*

Congrats Jester and Smurphy! All our prayers and good thoughts are with you!

Good Luck to you both, Smurfy and Jester. I hope your baby is born healthy and happy. You are both great people. I wish your family all the best.

Mitch

Almost Time......

To Jester and the lovely Sinner,

Jester, you don't know how much I wish I was in your shoes to share the excitement and joy there is to witness your first born. Sinner, I wish you all the best with the pregnacy and hope your daughter comes out healthy and happy, and may be just as fun-loving as you! All the best to all of you and your family, and I hope to hear from you soon...

Love and Tickles to you all,

Mark
a.k.a. MAJ0718

Remember, the name "Frankie" would be a good name for a boy OR a girl! Congratulations you two! Let us know all the details... like, does EvlJester pass out in the delivery room. When the baby is born, let us know by using pink letters in your posts. (You ARE having a girl, right)?

thank you guys for all the support and best wishes...may sound kinda dorky, but it makes me feel a lil better going into labor knowing there are such nice people out there like you guys!!!!!

I will let you know all the details as long as they arent to gory for ya...lol oh and yes I think I have made my decision to have an epidural especially after taking lamaze class...lol

You'll be glad you did lil Mama~I watched one friend give birth without it--NOT PRETTY! :rolleyes: :p
XOXO

Congrats to the tickle happy parents, and good luck and smooth sailing on the birth. I'm so thrilled for you both, and will be happy to see any baby pics, once available. Gotta have the proud-to-flash-my-friends'-kid pics. :D

Smiley

[SIZE=+3]CONGRATULATIONS![/SIZE]

If you haven't picked out a name as yet, I vote for "Rasputin" for a boy; and "Smurfy Junior" for a girl.

I hope you guys have an easy time of it, and I'll say a prayer that all goes well.

WOO HOO!!! All my best and congratulations to you both, Smurf and Jester :bouncybou I'll be praying for a smooth delivery :D

Thank you all for the support and prayers. i know i will be on here after we get out of the hospital.

As someone who had two pitter patters of little feet, lemme say that this is the best times of your lives. Congrats to the both of ya, and the hope for a healthy, happy baby:D

To smurfy: this is the only time you can give Jester pain-(i.e, squeezing his hand (when contractions come) and him screaming like a little girl, and getting away with doing that to him):p

To Jester: a little advice. Whenever the pain is too great, try to be comforting, but know that if she calls you a name, its the pain talking, and she didn't mean it:p

#2 for Jester: if the labor is long, and she drifts, go down and tickle her feet. (it worked for me) keep her laughing, and that will keep her mind off the pain

Good luck to both of ya!!

and yes, smurfy, still a goober:p

Best wishes to you both, Smurfy and Jester...

kwildoctr and I know that your soon-to-arrive bundle of joy will have a wonderful life with two such happy, kind and caring parents. :) :redheart: :grouphug:

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back