• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wow...brushes HURT!

You could be brushing TOO HARD?

I had a lady tell me that the brushes with the plastic balls on the tips of the bristles drives her crazy.:evilha:

After being tickled I have a small collection of bruises but only one or two slightly hurt.
And a small black eye (was my fault lol, always tie your ler up! ;) )
But I'm not sure about brushes, have to do some research lol

I've heard the brushes can hurt; that's why I only use ones with the large round nubs on the tips or the ones with the rubber bristles on my models. Usually, I'll do it for a few seconds before we shoot to gauge her comfort level. Baby oil or lotion really helps this along, too. Of course, I will always prefer to use my fingers.

Hum. This thread seems to lack discussion of brushes.

Alright, so I'm a guy with long hair, and I have two hair brushes because of it. The one was getting staticy -- that time of the year -- so I went out and bought a new one.

Both are the plastic kind with the beady heads, but the older one is definitely higher quality. If you press the tips, they bend inwards... rubber or something underneath the tip thingies. Sorry that I don't know what the actual terminology is called. Anyway, the tips will bend in, and I don't notice the brush at all. However, my newer one doesn't have that, the tips just stay straight... and it does hurt to brush my head with that one.

So I imagine that the same can be said of feet. I'd try both if I had a lee, to find out, but I imagine that my older one will tickle a lot more just because it gives way. If that makes sense.

I wonder if that made sense at all. I don't know much about hair brushes, apparently.

-Etc.

I've used a brush to tickle two different girl's feet; one found it very ticklish, the other found anything but very light touch with it painful.

I completely agree in that it's painful. Even when people scratch with their nails...it's painful. Nothing sharp is enjoyable in the least bit.

I hate brushes and will not use them on anybody. I also will not buy any vid that has the ler just digging in the brush as hard and as fast as they can. In my experience an electric toothbrush works just fine. The only other tool that works sometimes for me is a fork lighty dragged over oiled soles and you have to be very light with the drag. Besides that, it is fingers and nails that get the best reactions to me ;-)

peace out,
daddy

Last edited:
As a Lee my experience is hairbrushes hurt, and feathers soothe, but neither tickle (except in videos of course).

Remembering some videos that I have watched, using a brush really excites the lee.

I have never had any complaints about the soft bristle paint brush I sometimes use. It is effective at tickling, but causes no pain. Reactions vary from relaxing to very ticklish. I would never use a hard bristle brush unless the 'lee convinced me that she wanted me to use it.

thats one of the reason why i think most tickling vids suck. you watch these companies basically using hairbrushes so hard it looks like they are going to rip the skin off, yet the girl is laughing like a hyena.i personally think the girls are faking the laughing and dont want to say it hurts because they want the money. its crap. i wont mention any companies, but certain ones always use them and their vids suck. its one of the reasons i never ever use any kinds of tools. you are born with the best tickling tools on the planet, your own fingers, plus i feel a disconnect when i have tried tools. i personally want to feel the womans skin on my fingers.

Maybe I'm too sensitive...but after seeing a bunch of videos using hair brushes and baby oil, I thought I'd give it a try. I was the victim and I have to say....no matter how light they went...it hurt! lol. Some videos have the Ler scratching like their digging for gold. I cant imagine that! Maybe my feet need to toughen up, but for now, I'll stick with soft fingers.

You are perhaps having the wrong brushes used on you.
Try to find Studio 35 Beauty Scalp Massage Brushes.. sold at Walgreens.
Bristles are thicker and softer rubber and the tips are not pointy.
On oiled up bare feet, they are OMG truly evil!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back