• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

wow take a look at this story..

isabeau said:
basically a naked man is breaking into houses and tickling female's feet..

See your living in the wrong state. Time for Izzy to move to Volusia County, Fla lol.

SlaverTickler said:
See your living in the wrong state. Time for Izzy to move to Volusia County, Fla lol.

lololol....hon i don't want some naked stranger breaking into my home...unless of course he turns out not to be a stranger......o wait a second..not a good idea..scrap that thought hehe...

SlaverTickler said:
Bizzare my ass, guys like this give the rest of us a bad name.

Exactly. This guy is to tickling what a home-invading rapist is to sex. :sowrong:

1) I agree with Slaver and Milagros: another nail in the coffins of male tickle fetishists. I think he has some psychiatric or psychological or physiological/physical ( neurological) problems. Those poor female victims.

To our Florida based TMF female members... MAKE SURE YOUR WINDOWS AND DOORS ARE LOCKED AND FIRMLY SHUT.
:yowzer: :xpeepsofa :eek:

alchemy said:
............... :mad:

I hate people.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

not all people i hope....and hate is a strong word..but i agree that i dislike many people..and this guy does give the ticklers of the world a bad name..i mean gesh....just seeing a strange man naked and in your bedroom is bad enough..but to give unsolicited tickles? those people must think he is sick...and to think he is still out there....i'm with Rajee....female members here who live in florida..lock your doors, set your burglar alarms...

it personally just reminds me of streaking pranks.....except there's a visit to a woman's ticklish soles instead lol

ViperGTS said:
The past three months or so, this has happened like four times. Wtf.

yea i know..i mean how hard can it be to find a naked guy? i don't really think that is a very common occurrence..

I totally agree with these comments, the low life who is committing these insane acts are for 1 giving our community a bad name and 2 invading someones personel space on more ways than one, I can see why the american gun laws are more relaxed than here in the UK, but having said that, that kind of behaviour could and does happen here unfortunatley.

The news reporter was cute though. She did screw up when she said he "was wearing a baseball clap lol. She was tripping over the words after saying the word "tickling" so much.

I don't think the tickling comminity could get any worse of an opinion, from the publics eye, even with this story. You either like tickling or view it as weird. Be real though, how many people will actually hear about this? Those who were locally watching/reading the news and then... the people searching for the words of tickling on the internet. Other than links from here, I don't think I've ever come across a story in the news.

OK, now to turn on the funny. How many could picture the creepy Burger King commercial guy doing this? That big head is the skeeviest < sp? looking dude on TV. Like the one where he is like King Kong and looking into the apartment window. :shake:

rajee said:
1) I agree with Slaver and Milagros: another nail in the coffins of male tickle fetishists. I think he has some psychiatric or psychological or physiological/physical ( neurological) problems. Those poor female victims.

To our Florida based TMF female members... MAKE SURE YOUR WINDOWS AND DOORS ARE LOCKED AND FIRMLY SHUT.
:yowzer: :xpeepsofa :eek:

I agree with you 100% percent. Guys such as this lowlife moron are the reason I've always been very leery about disclosing my love for tickling to others; afraid I'll be stereotyped as "weird", "strange", or "sick".

I have younger sisters, nieces, a girlfriend; I'd be livid if anyone were to break in their homes and violate their privacy in this manner.

The naked tickler

Thanks for the link to that story, Isabeau. You'd think the guy would at least wear a decent suit to do something like that. First impressions are everything, after all.

Em Es said:
Thanks for the link to that story, Isabeau. You'd think the guy would at least wear a decent suit to do something like that. First impressions are everything, after all.

lolol yea that would have helped immensely....and lolol pfftklr she said clap? hehehe...

Interesting. Fun as a fantasy but.. not sure if it was for real.

I look at this in a different way

This may seem strange but other then the obvious laws he is breaking, if the guy wore clothes, he would be someone I would root for. Hope he didnt get caught in the like. I do not condone his actions, but if the guy put on a pair of shorts and some running shoes, I would be cheering for him.

Hey y is it always men who are crazy and break into your home 4 their own sick pleasure? Why dosen't a crazy naked woman ever break into my house?

Dear Lord!

That is some strange stuff! Freaks like him give the rest of us a bad name as many others have already stated. Its clowns like him that cause me to keep my fetish a secret.....don't want the villagers chasing me with pitchforks and torches because they associate me with this kind of creepy stuff.

Jamie1862 said:
This may seem strange but other then the obvious laws he is breaking, if the guy wore clothes, he would be someone I would root for. Hope he didnt get caught in the like. I do not condone his actions, but if the guy put on a pair of shorts and some running shoes, I would be cheering for him.

hmm i disagree with that..you say you don't condone his actions yet also say you would cheer him on..wearing clothes makes no difference..the fact is he broke into people's houses, which right there is against the law..and who knows how far he would have gone if she hadn't woken up?

Jamie1862 said:

I wouldn't root for anyone who was committing breaking and entering. Just the act of breaking into a home is a felony. Regardless of his reason for doing it, this guy is a felon....and he needs to be stopped.

BTW....who am I rooting for?

1) the Volusia county sheriff dept
2) New Smyrna Beach PD
3) the homeowner who shoots him (in this area, it's LEGAL to use deadly force against a home invader)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back