• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WrestleMania 29

Lilmissticklishfeet

TMF Expert
Alright, WWE fans...WrestleMania 29 is this Sunday! Here's the card:
*Pre-show* Wade Barrett vs The Miz (Intercontinental Championship)
CM Punk vs The Undertaker
John Cena vs The Rock (WWE Championship)
Ryback vs Mark Henry
Team Hell No vs Dolph Ziggler & Big E Langston (Tag Team Championship)
Triple H vs Brock Lesnar (No Holds Barred; if Lesnar wins, Triple H must retire)
Randy Orton, Sheamus & Big Show vs The Shield
Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger (World Heavyweight Championship)

Any predictions?

Oh yeah...and let's try to keep this civil, okay? I posted this on TT and people were attacking pro wrestling, saying it's fake. Keep in mind that it's scripted and it's also entertainment.

Alright, WWE fans...WrestleMania 29 is this Sunday! Here's the card:
*Pre-show* Wade Barrett vs The Miz (Intercontinental Championship)
CM Punk vs The Undertaker
John Cena vs The Rock (WWE Championship)
Ryback vs Mark Henry
Team Hell No vs Dolph Ziggler & Big E Langston (Tag Team Championship)
Triple H vs Brock Lesnar (No Holds Barred; if Lesnar wins, Triple H must retire)
Randy Orton, Sheamus & Big Show vs The Shield
Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger (World Heavyweight Championship)

Any predictions?

Oh yeah...and let's try to keep this civil, okay? I posted this on TT and people were attacking pro wrestling, saying it's fake. Keep in mind that it's scripted and it's also entertainment.

my predictions:
Barrett vs Miz: snooze - don't really care who wins
Punk vs Taker: Taker. He doesn't lose at Mania. Ever.
Cena vs Rock: Cena
Ryback vs Henry: Ryback
THN vs Zigg and Langston: Z & L
Orton, Sheamus and Show vs Shield: Shield
Alberto vs Swagger: Alberto gets attacked and injured by Swagger after Alberto wins the match (then he loses to Ziggler who cashes in his briefcase)

Just my predictions anyway. Hope it's a good show.

Here we go:

Wade Barrett defeats The Miz via Bullhammer Elbow

Ryback defeats Mark Henry via Shellshocked

The Shield defeats Sheamus/Orton/Big Show once Orton walks out on his team. Sheamus is pinned via Triple Powerbomb

Team Hell No defeats Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston via DQ

Alberto Del Rio defeats Jack Swagger via Cross Armbreaker.....Swagger then attacks Del Rio after the match...Ziggler cashes in Money in the Bank and wins the World title.

The Undertaker defeats CM Punk by reversing the Anaconda Vice into Hell's Gate

Brock Lesnar defeats Triple H in the surprise result of the evening via supreme ass kicking

John Cena defeats The Rock by hitting him in the head with the WWE title belt then giving him a second (or third) AA...Cena turns heal just like Steve Austin did at Wrestlemania 17.

Im a paul heyman guy
Best in the world to end streak
The beast in carnet to destory hhh

Oh yeah...forgot about two other matches!
Tons of Funk (Tensai & Brodus Clay) and the Funkadactyls vs Team Rhode Scholars and the Bella Twins
Chris Jericho vs Fandango

punk should have won, brock should have attacked rock, shield f***ing awesome

what people think of mania?

Lame, tired of Cena with the belt. Glad taker won, most matches werent even mania quality though. And seriously why the fuck has ziggler not cashed in money in the bank yet?

not seen it, but don't appear to have been many shocks or surprises.

Cena should have turned Heel

Ziggles should have cashed in!

Lame, tired of Cena with the belt. Glad taker won, most matches werent even mania quality though. And seriously why the fuck has ziggler not cashed in money in the bank yet?

I know...Cena is so annoying! JUST TURN HEEL ALREADY!! As for Undertaker winning, I knew he would. There's not a force in this world that can end the streak. And *spoiler alert*, Ziggles cashed in tonight and is now the WHC. :seesaw: The seesaw represents how I feel about that.

I think the plan is for the Shield (at some point) to win the tag team belts using a 'floating man' rotation. That would explain the reaction with Taker.

awful mania, the worst since 11.. people who were waiting for the Cena heel turn Idk what to tell you... its NEVER EVER going to happen

*spoiler*

I don't really call what Ryback did a heel turn. Ryback's character just wants to win the title like everyone else. He was screwed out of the title by jobbing for some "i want to be famous" ref garbage, then wasted his time in a match vs the shield with Cena and Shameus. He's done his dues and I hope he's the one that puts Cena away this time. I think he had every right to face Rock as much as Cena.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back