• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wrestling Match - The End of Arrogance (M/M)

The_Kev

TMF Master
Brian was a big loud mouth and Daren was sick of it.

For months he had to listen to promo after promo of Brian bragging about how he had never verbally submit to an opponent.

Daren had specifically requested and extreme rules match with him, amd mow he was going to break his steak and finally put an end to his insistent bragging.

The bell rang and Daren moved in lightning fast. He anticipated Brin's predictable opening move, a flying kick.

He deftly doged and countered. His fist sank into soft stomach and he immediately knew he had accomplished what he set out to do, knock the wind out of his opponent.
He heard Brian let out a breathless groan and he used his temporary helplessness to work him into the piledriver position.

He could feel his opponent struggle in a panic as he became aware of the position he was in. Heard him groaning words and he knew that Brain was begging him not to go through with it.

His pleas fell on deaf ears.

With a "THUD" He executed the piledriver and Brian was out cold!

The ref stepped in to assure that he was uninjured and, per the extreme rules, ordered the match to continue.

Daren grinned.

He removed Brian's shirt and socks. He sat him up, tied his hands behind his back and his feet together. Lastly he slipped a blindfold over his eyes.

Brian started to come around and Daren grinned as he whimpered and struggled. He could sense how demoralizing it was for him to suddenly find him self shirtless, adding to his feeling of defenselessness, his bare feet shown off to the crowd.

Without a word, Daren arranged a few stiff feathers on a motorized wheel so that they would constantly and relentlessly glide over Brian's bare feet!

He whispered in his ear.

"I know you hate being tickled on your feet so that's how I'm gonna make you submit".

Brian let out a horrified gasp, realizing that Daren had tied him up so he couldn't tap out. There would be no way to end the tickling without breaking his streak and verbally submitting!

"Oh no!" He croaked out "No, not that!"

Daren wordlessly started the wheel.

Brian struggled and began a torrent of hysterical giggles

"Kehehehehehhehehe hahahahahahahahahaa!"

He struggled and shifted, trying so hard to withstand the tickling, but he was tied up! He felt the stiff feathers relentlessly and harshly tickling the bottom of his feet, the panic from being tied up making him even more sensitive and the blindfold keeping him guessing, adding to his sense of helpelssness. There was nothing he could do to try and resist it and it wasn't long before he was howling in laughter

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Daren casually said, "You'll have to submit eventually, I'll be relaxing in my corner until I hear it."

He walked away.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Daren relaxed in his corner and took the announcers mic. Over the PA he could be heard mocking Brian as he screamed for mercy, adding to his psychological torment.

Daren: "See, ladies and gentlemen, he's trying so hard to resist but he's so ticklish he can't hold out."

Brian: "Hahahahahahha please! I can't hahahahahaha!"

Daren: "He's starting to go completely insane. And who can blame him? Being tickled relentlessly on your bare feet is pure torture!'

Brian "AAAAAAAAAH! I CANT STAND IT! HAHAHAHAHA'

Daren: "Shirtless, tied up and helpless, he really can't even beg because there's no one to plead with, I'm chillin over here"

*audience laughter*

Brian: *sobbing* "I can't... I can't... please I can't stand it!!!!:

Daren: "look at that, the big tough guy, tied up and tickled until he started crying. I have no sympathy for you. Submit or the tickling doesn't stop.

If he wasn't tied up, he'd be pulling his hair out. The tickling was driving him completely insane and, unable to even laugh anymore, he could only let out the occasional scream!

"Aaaaaaaaaah!" *sobbing* "AAAAAAAAH!"

Daren: "There's no possible way to get any relief buddy, feathers on your bare feet nomatter how much you beg for mercy. I can sit here all day, and you're shirtless so any time I want I can go for the armpits, the stomach, sides, anything."

Brian: *panicing* "I GIVE UP!!! I GIVE UP!!! ILL DO ANYTHING!!! PLEASE STOP THE TICKLING!!!!!"

*Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding*

The crowd erupted in applause.

Brian struggled and groaned in frustration, his streak ended and body aching for the relentless tickling to end.

He heard Daren whisper in his ear.

"You can sit there getting your feet tickled while I give the post match interview and victory celebration. You should be able to hear the recap of your humileating defeat over your screams of laughter. I'll let you out when we're done. Enjoy the tickling."

He walked away.

The post-match interview and victory celebration were indeed both ocasionlly interrupted by Brian's screams of laughter and begging for mercy. When asked, Daren admitted that Brian had already submit and it was pretty much just torture at this point, but hey, he signed up for extreme rules and now he was getting some extreme consequences.

And for the rest of his time in the league nobody ever heard him brag again.

The End?

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back