• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Writing/drawing on the feet

TiickleNiicole

TMF Regular
I got into a discussion about pen/marker tickling and we started to chat about what kinda things you'd want to write or draw on the lee's feet if you were able to. Being tickled by fingers is bad enough but a pen would be brutal. The fact that I wouldn't be able to see what the person is writing would just add to the torment. So, I was just curious if anyone had something specific they would wanna write on the persons feet if they had the chance to.

Well, if it was your feet, I would write "Go Steelers!!" on one sole and "Go Bengals" on the other....

I actually like the Ravens though...

I would write as much as i could fit on your feet so you can enjoy the ticklish sensations

I would love to have War and Peace written on my soles. Hours of ticklish torment

Well, if it was your feet, I would write "Go Steelers!!" on one sole and "Go Bengals" on the other....

I actually like the Ravens though...

This would suck for two reasons: 1. The tickling would be unbearale and 2. I dislike the Steelers lol.

Niicole, id write "property of maniactickler" on one foot, and "i love the Pats" on the other!

OMG! I love my feet and toes drawn/written on! Re-writing my tattoo over and over tickles like hell, especially when the 'ler announces the letters one by one! Oops! Did I just say that?!

Hi Niicole, i love the ravens and go Orioles beat the yanks, Iam from Detroit, but i have been to your town many times, i have a friend who lives there, and she is born on The 5th of Augest, i was born on the Augest 2.But i love tickling very much and whould write my name and sign on your feet and whatch you laugh your head off.But i would all so give you a real good tickling all over your very ticklish body.Hope to be back in your town soon.

This would suck for two reasons: 1. The tickling would be unbearale and 2. I dislike the Steelers lol.

Yeah, it would definitely suck. But imagine the fun you would have by scrubbing off those messages! lol You would be laughing for hours!

I like the Ravens too. As you can tell in my signature, I am a HUGE fan of Ray Lewis. Which jersey are you wearing in your pic? Ray?

Ahhh Nicole, I would draw a road map on both of your soles leading to the hidden treasure, wherever that may be :)

Nicole this is an interesting topic.

I'm not sure what I'd write on a girl's feet, but I can tell you this. I once had a pen pal who told me that she wasnt ticklish on her feet if someone tickled her on the feet with fingers, but that if someone used a pen to write on her bare soles, they suddenly became very ticklish. As you said in your original post, pens can be great instruments to use on the feet to tickle.

I just thought of a good saying to write on a girl's feet I'd use a pen on. "This pen will surely tickle your feet like crazy, and make you helpless with laughter" LOL.

Mitch

always fun to draw letters or shapes and have the lee guess what letter or shape and of course when the guess is wrong, add extra tickle time. One lee found a "pen" that wrote in chocolate so after the writing on her ticklish spots came the licking off of the chocolate which for her was even more ticklish ;-)

I would write I am very ticklish on one sole and on the other sole Tickle Me Please.

I'm probably in the minority, but I like my women's feet smooth and mark free. That goes for tattoos and excessive jewelry as well. It's distracting.

Firsy nicole this is an awesome discussion question and for me I would right TOO TICKLISH? on one foot then a massive smiley face on the other. now to my second question and it's directed at Mitch

Nicole this is an interesting topic.

I'm not sure what I'd write on a girl's feet, but I can tell you this. I once had a pen pal who told me that she wasnt ticklish on her feet if someone tickled her on the feet with fingers, but that if someone used a pen to write on her bare soles, they suddenly became very ticklish. As you said in your original post, pens can be great instruments to use on the feet to tickle.

Mitch

Just from what u said have u ever tried using a pen on this girl and got a ticklish reaction? or know anybody that isn't too ticklish on their feet when using fingers but when using a tool their feet become very ticklish? I just ask because my gf is
semi ticklish on her feet with fingers u get a couple of giggle and her feet wiggle around but everytime I try to write on her feet with a pen she goes mental and tells me not too she hates it. I asked her if it was because it tickled her too much and
she said no it was because pen points r too sharp and it's not a good feeling. I haven't properly tried using a pen on her feet to judge if it's a ticklish reaction or she genuinely doesn't like the feeling. I have however tried a toothbrush on her feet and got a very ticklish reaction so was also wondering and any1 can answer if they know of someone who isn't too ticklish on their feet but when a tool like a brush is used they become very ticklish? I haven't used a hair brush on her yet but can't want to see her reaction hopefully it's through the roof :p

well that's all i had to say sorry for spelling an grammar on my phone lol

kind regards

Try the toes :)
funny u should say then when I used the tooth brush I tried her toes and got an amazing reaction she scrunched her toes and she has fairly l ok ng toes so she held the brush and plus I didn't want to push it she was already saying stolp. but I would luv to try that with her in the future. Are your toes a hot spot for u?

I would write out the alphabet...upper case and then lower case for each letter, to find out where the highest sensitivity areas are. Then I would exploit those areas, writing out your name, the ravens, your favorite player(s) and their numbers. Then, being a gentleman, I would scrub your feet clean of all the ink, using soapy water and a variety of brushes...you know, just to make sure I was successful in getting every last speck of ink off of your delicate, beautiful soles ;)

I've told the story here before that when my wife was in college and training to be a dorm assistant, on a training retreat she and the other new members were "hazed" in part by having to lay on the floor and put their feet in a chair while two of the older students wrote on their soles in pen. The game was to guess what was being written (turns out to be stuff like "Tickle" or the name of the college, the dorm, etc. and it was labeled as a team building game.

draw a tree on her feet

the trunk would tickle going up and down and the circling of the tree top would drive her crazy, would love to see that. and you can even shade it !!

I think I'd go with something similar to what Prime Time and maniac tickler, but write San Francisco on one foot and 49ers on the other :p

I wonder if writing on other parts of your body would tickle you...

But the question wasn't actually what we'd write on you, it was what we'd write on a lee.. if it were any other lee. I don't know. I kinda hate feet so it's not something I think about.. but I'd do that to you to be mean :p Because that's the team you should like. ;)

I've done this before and it's a blast. Used a sharpie marker to write "TERRIBLY" on one sole and "TICKLISH" on the other of a female friend I was playing with. Carefully, I might add, as she was squirmy and giggly the entire time I did this. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back